• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Horrible sores after first meth use help

Every time I smoke even if I stay hydrated or weather over 12 hours or 7 days I always get ulcers and painful little lumps on my tounge and through out the inside of my mouth, also infection and dead white skin from chewing me cheeks, grinding my teeth and scratching my tounge around.

I know that It's caused from a range of things such as lack of hydration, saliva , cotton mouth , infections , run down from lack of sleep and food / Hyderation and chemical burns

BUT THE WORST ONE I GET IS SORES FROM CHEMICAL BURNS WHEN INHAILING THE DRUG WHILST SMOKING IT... The chemicals are so strong they burn all through out my mouth and taste very potent. I know and understand the after care to heal the sores and side effects in my mouth when smoking it.

BUT DOSE ANYONE KNOW - how to limit or prevent my mouth from the chemical burns when smoking the drug, such as certain ways of smoking ? Or a filter ? Or something ? Is there any solution for this problem ? So when I do smoke ( not that I should it's a disgusting drug) I don't end up with these chemical burns on my tounge and mouth?!

Please let me know ASAP !

coleinc
- you should see a doctor if it persists. Doctors are not the police, they are not going to arrest you for doing drugs.

If your meth is chemically burning your mouth, then the pH is probably super fucked. I had some once that I could tell instantly was fucked up. Touch it and your fingers blistered. Dump it down the sink and all the metal fittings of the drain instantly get rust and corrosion spots. Someone did not correct the pH at the end when they salted it out, and almost guaranteed did not wash the product. If you're doing shit your friends Dad made then you're doing some garbage shake and bake. Don't waste your time.

The commercial, Mexican cartel, corrosive, racemic methamphetamine hcl (ICE) has given me some pretty bad mouth sores every time I snorted it for the last 3 or 4 uses. It makes my teeth feel like razorblades cutting into the inside of my mouth and gums.
Fuck dirty methamphetamine! That shit is CORROSIVE and very hard on the entire body every time you binge on it, I feel sure.

Is this one of those Montana Meth Project commercials?

Serious BS stench coming from OP.
Or jebus there's some nasty trailer meth going around in 2009.
Yeah, I'd quit "meth" too if all the locals sold was battery acid.

I suck on green tea tobacco and papertowels and apply coconut oil triethanolamine stearate sunblock butter cetyl alcohol and 150 mg of quaternary fatty acid chloride and 100 mg of dph or lidocaine

Is this one of those Montana Meth Project commercials?

That's exactly what i was thinking.

Maybe her cold sores are a case of Herpes simplex virus 1 and she picked them up from sharing the pipe. This Herpes simplex virus 1 is quite contagious and 90 percent of people are infected with it but it can lay dormant for years without visible symptoms. As for her tooth falling out that was more than likely already whack.

As for all you guys hating on meth fair enough i get. Getting a meth habit that leads to binges that keep you awake for days on end and destroys you both mentally and physically can be horrendous but plenty of meth users know their own limits and can enjoy meth in a sensible manner. IME controlled use of meth is possible it's just a matter of knowing when to call it a night and stop using meth. Knowing when to call it quits and not redose so you can come down in an acceptable time span and eventually fall asleep is the key difference between a tweeker who enjoys meth and a tweeker who has a meth problem.

Well when you first get HSV-1 you do break out, but she'd have a fever too and other symptoms.

It's possible this caused a flare-up of herpes that she already had and didn't know about though.

Having done some garbage-ass meth though, I think this is bruxism, face-chewing, a little meth psychosis, dry-mouth and dehydration, chemical irritation, and based on the tooth description, a case of pre-existing gross-mouth.

I just ball up some paper towel like a third of one peice between my teeth problem solved every time you unconciously flex your jar to grind your teeth it just pushed into the fiber which is softer then your teeth so doesnt grind it

I don't really grind on meth for some reason, but back in the e (and coke) days I could chew granite to powder (like OP if there's any truth there). Day-afters were pretty nasty with the talking and eating, but there is one benefit:

A couple months prior to one episode I had wisdom teeth pulled by a shady dentist. All my grinding caused the seemed-like half a tooth roots he left behind to work their way out of my gums. Also, the sharp edges on the tooth-bits, poking out for half the night, sliced my tongue so bad I didn't even notice how bad my jaw hurt.

(Not that anyone cares, but my theory re: stim-related bruxism variance, is all about cigarettes. In my happy rich big-city e days, I'd buy manufactured cigarettes and chain smoke on all stmis; now in my burn-out hometown broke meth days, I hand roll maybe three a day. That's been for a few years, and I'm pleasantly surprised I haven't relapsed with all the recent crystal use--haven't had any urge, even).

Idk if this might be useful or not but i inhale pressurized carbondioxide when i feel like my lungs are irritated. I normal 32 oz carbonated water drink a half or quarter so then squeeze it so the waters at the top invert it let the co2 build then turn it over gently unscrew the cap and push the hissing gas buildup into my mouth then once it is almost to where the water is at the top invert it let the gas slowly build and repeat.

Having done some garbage-ass meth though, I think this is bruxism, face-chewing, a little meth psychosis, dry-mouth and dehydration, chemical irritation, and based on the tooth description, a case of pre-existing gross-mouth.

Isn't that just slang for "tweeker"?

Lol your to weak minded for meth . You cut off shit with clippers ? You think your tooth is coming out ? I'm sorry some people can't do this shit they get to weak minded . Meth doesn't even cause sores , you got them bc you got the herpes lol

Lol your to weak minded for meth . some people can't do this shit they get to weak minded . lol

I didn't know you could become a meth jedi. Master madi2x, teach me the ways of meth, so I can lol at BS posts? (I mean OP and the first few replies. But, I did get some weird tongue shit once, but they weren't herpes or ulcers.)