• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Hope in the South east region?

I have a question. If somebody has never had real mdma only methylone would they be able to tell the difference if they got real mdma? Or is it pretty much the same for an uneducated user?

I guess it depends on the person, but I sure as fuck know the difference. I actually find it weird that some people can't. The first time I did methylone it was very short in duration and the feeling was more like how it is when you're just about to peak on mdma, but never fully get there. There is also less empathy and it feels more egotistical if that makes any sense. With mdma everything is beautiful, happy, and more loving, while on methylone it feels like a dirty coke high.

I envy you soooo much... Hopefully for your sake that will stay steady. as far as the Bay Area... psssssh nada

bath salts mdpv has taken over period. cheaper stronge high for less for a chemist to make

Seems things have picked up lately. Most of its Dutch MDMA but hey I don't see anyone complaining. Other than that there hasn't been much domestically going on. I do have a chance to grab those green bulls that are on edata. Anyone have any experience with those? Supposedly they are around 100 mgs.