• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Hope in the South east region?

lostsoul.On.E

Bluelighter
I've tested three completely different sources in the past month and all three have turned up yellow on the marquis(rc's). All sold as molly(MDMA). I've also seen on ecstasy data all results for south Florida( or south east for the matter) are methylone and some other rc's. I have given up looking for MDMA at this moment because I have not even seen or heard of one person finding anything good. Is there hope? Anyone been lucky?

I've been lucky thus far, got some good molly down here in MIA, but other than my person all i've seen is RC's and Methylone, very hard to find tbh.

Nice to hear someone in the Mia can find good stuff. Guess i can't give up then. And about the acid, I hope it's that new super potent form that turns you into a zombie and makes you eat people's faces!

In early 2011, my friends and I got 3 different pills 3 different times when I lived in South Beach. Good stuff. I now live in NC and the two pills i've come across here were yellow trashformer and some nasty looking blue pill. The TF was BZP or something. The blue had no effect. Not looking good for Central NC/Raleigh.

lol eat faces now... bath salts FTW

west palm beach here

I'n early 2011 I was sitting on nice pills as well. But that seemed to be the last good batch. After those ran out, I've been out of luck. Only seems everyone has mollies. I want pressed pills back. I don't trust white powder in a capsule.

Ive reagent tested over 30 fucking sources in South Miami dude. its all fucking bk-mdma. Every one here barley even knows what MDMA actually is or think that their methylone is FIRE mdma lol. And yes early 2011 did have good pills but the scene has gone to shit. Im sure there are pple who have MDMA but the chances of running into them are the same chance as winning the lotto. Theres only one way to get good MDMA here. make a friend in california with a good contact and have it ship it to you... risky I kno but its the only way down here

Nice to hear someone in the Mia can find good stuff. Guess i can't give up then. And about the acid, I hope it's that new super potent form that turns you into a zombie and makes you eat people's faces!
Yeah, man that's exactly it! The whole time I couldn't stop thinking about my neighbors delicious face. I'll be sure to invite him over for dinner next time I drop a 10 strip.

Acid i've found turned out to be DOX compound :/
Sorry to hear that. The ones I get are pretty potent and I know because I've eaten tabs from back in the day. Just gotta know where to look :)

I've recently come across pure molly :) I'm so happy and im holding onto my connect for a very long time lol. Can you say MDMA rock chunks in clear caps :D

You hold on to that person tight turkey wrap and don't ever let go!!!! I got another sorce coming up so I'm praying.. Since I've ordered my kit online I've seen my marquis turn yellow about 4 times. That's it if it's not going to turn black at least turn red or some shit! Anything but yellow! Damn!!

You hold on to that person tight turkey wrap and don't ever let go!!!! I got another sorce coming up so I'm praying.. Since I've ordered my kit online I've seen my marquis turn yellow about 4 times. That's it if it's not going to turn black at least turn red or some shit! Anything but yellow! Damn!!

I feels you, i'm in South FL too and I must say it took me forever to find the connect I did, I got to try one of the caps and all I can say is I had to sit down in pure euphoria for a while :D

I feels you, i'm in South FL too and I must say it took me forever to find the connect I did, I got to try one of the caps and all I can say is I had to sit down in pure euphoria for a while :D

SO your tried a cap? Did you reagent test it. methylone molly is quite enjoyable also my friend and is very abundant in South Fl

I'm testing some more caps today. (molly) the guy already sounds like an idiot so that's not a good sign.

I have a question. If somebody has never had real mdma only methylone would they be able to tell the difference if they got real mdma? Or is it pretty much the same for an uneducated user?

Only difference they will notice is that it will last like 3 times as long. I had a friend who was sitting on a jar of those blue tele pokes from last summer and he thought those pills were the bomb. When I first gave him a taste of some molly, he told me that he had never rolled that long before, but as far as how hard he rolled, he said that it was almost like his first time on those tele pokes. Methylone is some crazy shit and it really makes you think your rolling until you hit that hour mark and next thing you know your eating all your pills that you were supposed to save for your friends. Its like the crack version of MDMA.

Thanks jag for the answer. So they could still have the eye wiggles and teeth chatters? Just duration that's different?