Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Homeland

Is anybody watching this new season? What in the world just happened at the end of the last episode? Carrie just officially creeped me out. It was hard to watch.

I'm glad that I'm not alone in my thinking. I really can't understand the point of showing that. It made zero sense after watching the episode in its entirety to drop that bombshell in the final minutes of the episode.

I'm still going to watch faithfully, but damn...

geez, i stopped watching this last season cause dana and her bf pissed me off, now it sounds wild. rated b average @ avclub, perhaps i'll catch up at the end of s4

Agreed. Carrie just keeps surprising me as well.

I can't wait for the next episode.

Everyone looking upwards to the drones in the sky. Fucking scary stuff. :sus:

Yeah, that was pretty intense. I'm ready for Saul to break bad pretty soon. I hope he does.

Okay, I just watched tonights episode. What in the fuck just happened? Talk about a cliff hanger for next week. Wow! This show delivers again and again.

Just binged the fourth season. Unbelievable recovery after the Brody thing. I expected this show to sputter and die, but 4 may have been the best of the seasons.

Just binged the fourth season. Unbelievable recovery after the Brody thing. I expected this show to sputter and die, but 4 may have been the best of the seasons.

I picked up the show again a couple weeks before the season finale. Season 4 was actually pretty good. I thought the same, that it had gone completely nuts, off the wall stupid once Brody was in Caracas shooting dope. That's when I stopped watching. Crazy that the show went from amazing in season 1 to bad in season 2 to completely silly in season 3, only to make a come back with the latest season.

Can anyone tell me what drug Carrie's meds gets swapped for at the end of season 4? I can't find anything on the net.

25I-NBOMe
She says it in a later episode while interrogating the husband of the ambassador. "Phenethylamine, otherwise known as 25I" she says.

Are seasons 4 and 5 of this show worth watching?

I watched the first three seasons and gave up on it. Right now I have a fair bit of down time and am looking for some stuff to watch, a couple of people suggested I get back in to this but I am a little sceptical... Has it gotten better?

it did wobble a bit there for a while but i'm fully up to date and, for me, it's as good now as it ever has been.

alasdair

it did wobble a bit there for a while but i'm fully up to date and, for me, it's as good now as it ever has been.

alasdair

I agree. I have watched 9 episodes this week and can't wait for the next one.

I am now fully up to date with this show. I really enjoyed seasons 4 and 5, I think 5 was probably the strongest season so far.

I watched the first three seasons last month and it was a struggle at times, a lot of the episodes I skipped ahead because the story continually dragged with filler scenes..

That said.. they changed something big with season four, the pacing and cinematography is much better as is the writing. It was the first season where I was actually hanging for the next episode at the end of each one.

Last edited: