• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

home mdma testing

I said taste, not take. If you don't know what a drug should taste like, you shouldn't be taking it. That's the best harm reduction advise there is. Get off your high horse.

Sorry, but aren't you on your high horse?

How on earth is somebody supposed to know what a drug tastes like if they haven't used it multiple times before?

Just a friendly suggestion here, eBay has REALLY cheap kits. You can get the basic 3 (Marquis, Mecke, & Mandelin) for $23.50 with free shipping. That's hella cheap compared to dancesafe.org or ecstasypilltest.com kits. Those are the basics to own & clarify whether you have clean or adulterated MDxx. Please consider investing on a kit if you plan on rolling (even if its not that often). Don't listen people that say taste & smell are excellent indicators of identifying MDxx....

Tasting drugs is a fucking retarded suggestion... I've tasted pure lab tested methylone, pure lab tested MDA, and pure lab tested MDMA just to see if they really did taste any different.. They really didn't, not to an extent anyone could rely on to identify them. They barely tasted much different to phenibut.

if you're not responsible enough to use a test kit you're not responsible enough to use drugs.

Just taste it for fuck's sake. If you don't know what it's supposed to taste like, you shouldn't be fucking around with it.

My Complete-fucking-retard detectors just went off so hard I had a seizure.

Fuck.

Don't ever post in here again. Please.