• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

home mdma testing

No.
But if you're a semi frequent user of mdma I'd get test kit, they're cheap and you get aot of uses out of it.

depends on what you keep at the house...
if you happen to have concentrated sulfuric acid and 40% formaldehyde, you can make your own Marquis Reagent.

There are no easy around the house tests but Marquis reagent is cheap enough to get online.

Just taste it for fuck's sake. If you don't know what it's supposed to taste like, you shouldn't be fucking around with it.

Just taste it for fuck's sake. If you don't know what it's supposed to taste like, you shouldn't be fucking around with it.

This is a horrible advice - bluelight is a harm reduction forum after all. Consuming unknown drugs is incredibly risky and stupid.

I said taste, not take. If you don't know what a drug should taste like, you shouldn't be taking it. That's the best harm reduction advise there is. Get off your high horse.

^This is just plain wrong. The best HR advice is to test the material via Marquis. Most chemicals taste bitter and you won't be able to differentiate between MDMA and a random Cathinone or whatever is sold as MDMA these days.

Well, my spidey sense works just fine. I roll my balls off every time I drop it. I guess I'm a better druggie than you. Though how could that be? I mean you do have that HST avatar and all... You must be a pro!

Well, my spidey sense works just fine. I roll my balls off every time I drop it. I guess I'm a better druggie than you. Though how could that be? I mean you do have that HST avatar and all... You must be a pro!

When I lived down south I worked with a guy that claimed he knew the difference on taste a lone. After a few weeks he warmed up to me enough to source some for me. He said it was good and he'd taken it over the weekend.

I tested it and it turned out to be Methylone. I didn't mind since I happen to like Methylone but it certainly wasn't what it was advertised as. Turns out this guy had probably never really had real MDMA anyway (he was much younger than myself).

It isn't about begin a "pro", a cheap kit removes all doubt about what you're taking. Even an experienced user can be fooled especially with all the RCs floating around these days.

Identifying drugs by taste is fraught with peril; a lot of MDxx compounds taste similar and impurities in synthesis can further alter the profile. And in the worst case of getting something like desoxypipradol or MDPV a "taste" could be quite a lot of compound.

Just stick with marquis reagent.

No need to get all salty dude. I just wanted to correct your statement that tasting a drug for identifying it "is the best harm reduction advise there is". Because it isn't when a method for scientifically testing the compound exists.
Getting personal and sarcastic instead of admitting you are wrong does not add to a thoughtful discussion nor does it consolidate your standpoint.

It isn't about begin a "pro", a cheap kit removes all doubt about what you're taking. Even an experienced user can be fooled especially with all the RCs floating around these days.

I've never taken MDMA before, but my friends who are experienced with it insist that pure MDMA is pointless and not what people take to roll, but rather it mixed with meth, heroin, amphetamines, etc. in tabs. And I tried to explain to them that just MDMA is all they needed, but they insist I'm wrong. It makes me nervous about trying to get beans with them.

I admit no wrong, ever. Besides, the shit I get never let's me down. Do you test your blow before you rail it? I taste it to make sure it's cocaine, then I rail it. Sorry for being salty, that's about the best you'll get from me. If ever you're in west LA look me up. You can bring your kit over and we'll hit the strip. Molly and honeydew at the Hyatt House. My treat.

by your logic, elvis, no one would ever be able to try a new drug...how are you supposed to know what something tastes like before you have ever tried it?

I admit no wrong, ever. Besides, the shit I get never let's me down. Do you test your blow before you rail it? I taste it to make sure it's cocaine, then I rail it. Sorry for being salty, that's about the best you'll get from me. If ever you're in west LA look me up. You can bring your kit over and we'll hit the strip. Molly and honeydew at the Hyatt House. My treat.

well the new season of drugs inc was in oakland and showed ppl gettin methylone (ppl inspecting it at the USPS and letting it go through cause its legal) and selling it as molly and no one knew the difference... sooo if you had only ever gotten that and not real mdma how would you know what your really taking? sulferic acid is your best bet to test it if you happen to have some on hand...

by your logic, elvis, no one would ever be able to try a new drug...how are you supposed to know what something tastes like before you have ever tried it?

^^^^

I've never taken MDMA before, but my friends who are experienced with it insist that pure MDMA is pointless and not what people take to roll, but rather it mixed with meth, heroin, amphetamines, etc. in tabs. And I tried to explain to them that just MDMA is all they needed, but they insist I'm wrong. It makes me nervous about trying to get beans with them.

Pardon me but your friends seem to be not educated enough in this regard. MDMA is all they need and it is likely that they got various RCs as "Molly" which did not have the satisfying effect one expects.
Mixing Heroin in pills is an urban legend and would be totally pointless. Just get a testkit then you dont have to be nervous but you can prove to them what the "beans" contain.

And to Elvis: Thanks for the invite but I am from europe. I guess you are ironic with your first sentence since it would be just plain ignorant otherwise^^