• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Holding yourself up to the psychedelic standard

Every time I trip I realize I'm a junky. Yeah it gets a little silly to trip just to realize that since I don't stop (I've only done dissos nitrous and rolled twice past couple years.)

^Quitting any drug is about wanting to quit first. I usually need external forces to cause me to quit things, i.e. an upcoming drug test, or a reprimand from my fiance, etc.

I feel like I'll never recapture those early lessons though. It's a bit like they say about MDMA - the magic wears off. Don't get me wrong, every once in a while, psychedelics still kick my ass. And I arguably trip more now than I did in the early days. Yet I find myself not wanting to dose as high. Perhaps I choose to avoid lessons? I do not know.

All I know is that there are still questions I have from psychedelics. Are there answers? I really don't know.

Life is constant change with it comes constant learning. The moment you say you have it all figured out and have nothing left to learn is the moment you stop living.

Don't ever get down for not operating like a computer. You're human, as far as I know, and it's human nature to forgive and forget.sometimes just to do it all over for a different result.