• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Hmmm...Fat Chicks: The Ultimate Malian Sexual Hesitation

if you dont like "fat girls" then you shouldnt be fucking them

personally i would rather be 'fat' and have a persionality that kicks arse then have an attitude like yours

and your not that hot yourself you know

i make no apologies for my insult as this is a touchy subject for me being "fat" and then being a normal size and even bigger then normal (what ever the fuck normal is)

a ceratin body shape may not be your type but you dont have to be so insensitive about the subject...no wonder there are girls with so many eating disorders out there

pfffftttt to you

Mysticalis said:
There's a big difference between disagreeing with an opinion and flat out flaming the guy for speaking his mind on a very sensitive subject. I never said that openminded means you shouldn't formulate your own opinion, but that you should get over the emotions you have invested in your point of view to try and understand the perspective you're disagreeing with.

Ok ok, I am going to get over MY emotions on the subject and open my mind a little. (although my emotions play a very strong role in this subject)

I look at the original post and see a very insecure person....... and then I think about the women he is using and abusing..... and without thinking about MY emotions I try and think of the emotions of the girls involved.......... and thats when I get angry and my 'open mindedness' flies out of the window.
HOw the FUCK are you helping with their self esteem? Does it make you feel any better that you are treating these girls who may already have very low self esteem, which prob rules most of their day to day lives, like shit and not like the PEOPLE they deserve to be treated like? After all we are JUST human beings......... and you are one also, so have some compassion. Hopefully you as a human being can read these posts, although not all constructive (i am guilty of that) and learn and grow.... hopefully your thoughts will change.

I just LOVE when people bitch about comments made about the overweight and then they go and talk shit about skinny girls. It makes me sick. I am a very thin girl, and I used to come home and CRY every day after school because the popular girls would chase me and yell "ANOREXIC!" at me. So watch what you fucking say if you want the same courtesy please.
And Necrotrance, I think you are adorable! Don't listen to the people who called you ugly, k hun? :) :) :)
Nothing else to add except beautiful people come in all shapes and sizes, and please try to not judge anyone by their size (big OR small)

;)

EDIT- To the above poster...I don't really see how he is using anyone...if these women give themselves to him when he obviously is only looking for sex, that is their problem. Women should have some self respect not to sleep with a guy right away if they are expecting something more than a one night stand.

randycaver said:
Well.. because I don't necessarily think big=beautiful.

semantic aside but "big and beautiful" does not equate to "big is beautiful (because, obviously, the former leaves room for "big and not beautiful")

alasdair

MynameisnotDeja said:

Women should have some self respect not to sleep with a guy right away if they are expecting something more than a one night stand.

I understand what you are trying to say but do you not think that he is using the fact that they have no self respect to his advantage (to get laid)??
(He also stated in his original post that he intentionally uses larger women)

Last edited:
MynameisnotDeja said:
I just LOVE when people bitch about comments made about the overweight and then they go and talk shit about skinny girls.

Sorry hon, but I can't see anywhere in this thread that people have dissed skinny girls? I'm sorry about what happened to you at school, and I do agree there is a double standard (occasionally) when it comes to negativity towards thin girls as opposed to big girls, but that isn't what this thread is about.

Would you really have rathered be fat? I guarantee you it's not so golden over that side of the fence either. Those girls who called you anorexic would have been jealous as all fuck - I've seen pics of you and you're stunning. Not all of us have a 'skinny girl prejudice' just because we defend the overweight....

yeah i bitched about him being an arsehole to big girls but i never said anything about not liking skinny girls :\

Here's a shocking clue...How can a woman have low self-esteem if she blatantly comes onto me, and I'm sorry if some of you don't think so, but most of the time if someone is larger than you, and I'm talking at least a hundred pounds, that should usually mean you are out of their league. So, these women are making blatant remarks sexually to a man out of their league, but doesn't low self-esteem characterize bashfulness, low confidence, and an overall personal 'stammer' in your social reportoire?
How could they be so confident and have such low self-esteem?

Furthermore, I apologize that my topic seemed to agitate some of you, I expected soem flames, mostly from those who were personally taken aback by my statements, but personally I am taken aback by the fact that someone could let text manipulate their feelings so greatly, it truly conveys to me that they have a poor sense of self and are easily influenced by any forces, either good or bad. However, some cases are different in which words may open previous, historical wounds to a person's memory, such would not be my cause, merely a side-effect, something I'm sure all of you are familiar with(eye-jitters, jaw clenching, dehydration, overheating, etc..). Perhaps, we come to enjoy the side-effects because they strengthen us to the main objective our own sense of self which, if we correctly balance, can become exponentially greater the more we are exposed to that which threatens to damage it, eg.. 'Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger'.

Mynameisnotdeja- your edit was amazing, I only wish I could paraphrase like you. Furhtermore, judgement is something I do not do until I've seen a pattern. If you catch my drift. Peace. I love you all.

I post once evry year .. this one gets my vote fo this year .. what a dropkick ... smashing heads , using people . Seek help

I would just like to say, that as a "Fat Chick", I take great exception to this post :X:X:X

me confused^^^ u got 'male' on your profile gender!!!

but still yeah!! he just really didnt think before he started this thread...... i thought u were a half decent guy NT but ur just nothing.......

NecroTrance said:
Here's a shocking clue...How can a woman have low self-esteem if she blatantly comes onto me, and I'm sorry if some of you don't think so, but most of the time if someone is larger than you, and I'm talking at least a hundred pounds, that should usually mean you are out of their league. So, these women are making blatant remarks sexually to a man out of their league, but doesn't low self-esteem characterize bashfulness, low confidence, and an overall personal 'stammer' in your social reportoire?
How could they be so confident and have such low self-esteem?

I actually find it easier to believe that women like that do have low self-esteem... not all people with low self-esteem are bashful and have no confidence, I think just as many go to the other extreme as well.
Like the stereotypical 'slut'- has no self-esteem and secretly hates herself but tries to compensate by sleeping around, to prove that she is worth something.
Then we have your stereotypical 'fat slut' who has no self-esteem and secretly hates herself but tries to compensate by sleeping around with men who are 'out of their league', to prove that she is worth something.

MynameisnotDeja said:
I just LOVE when people bitch about comments made about the overweight and then they go and talk shit about skinny girls. It makes me sick. I am a very thin girl, and I used to come home and CRY every day after school because the popular girls would chase me and yell "ANOREXIC!" at me. So watch what you fucking say if you want the same courtesy please.
And Necrotrance, I think you are adorable! Don't listen to the people who called you ugly, k hun? :) :) :)
Nothing else to add except beautiful people come in all shapes and sizes, and please try to not judge anyone by their size (big OR small)

;)

EDIT- To the above poster...I don't really see how he is using anyone...if these women give themselves to him when he obviously is only looking for sex, that is their problem. Women should have some self respect not to sleep with a guy right away if they are expecting something more than a one night stand.

that was me

I guess I went too much to one extreme. From all the women I have known the never ending problems seems to be their thought that thinner is ALWAYS better. Already looking thin, they would look even better if they lost more weight.

Not like my voice is very influencing, but I'd feel great if my post made even one woman think that maybe being thinner isnt always better.

on a side note-
I understand whree MynameisnotDeja is coming from.
ALL over bluelight is rantings on skinny girls. When I posted some pics of me in a dress I constantly read posts like "you need to eat!!" "put some meat on those bones" or "is she anorexic? possibly bullemic?". These things hurt. Mind you, I dont frequent SL&R but I know that this is an issue that is running rampant throught the bL forums. Just spend 20 minutes in the Gallary section and see.
Now when it comes to heavier girls, they seem to be glorified on bluelight. Are we so politically correct that we have made a 180 and become completely un-politically correct again in terms of the "skinny girls"?

Skinny or fat, we both deserve respect.

Re: Re: Hmmm...Fat Chicks: The Ultimate Malian Sexual Hesitation

FoxyKel said:
I am well aware that like Life, SLR is intended to be a flame-free forum - but in all honesty, every single post I read of yours just makes it that little bit more obvious that you are nothing short of a fuckhead.

The thought that someone obviously as mentally unstable as you can get ANY woman, let alone one that you consider to be 'below your standards' beause she doesn't have the body of a super model, simply amazes me.

No wonder you live in a 'garbage dump of a town', after all, the garbage dump is where trash like you belongs.

You make me want to throw up.

- |{elle

^^^HAHAHAHAHA AAAWWWWWWEEESOOOOOME, well said

glowbug said:

Since you profess to be shallow when it comes to physical attractiveness, either learn to "punch your weight" on the attractiveness scale or learn to be happy you're scoring anything at all...that would be my advice. Given the shallow attitude you've expressed, I doubt you would deal well with your jealousy and mistrust of a girlfriend who was far more physically attractive than you anyway.

Mysticalis said:
I concur w/ Monkyfunky.

On another note, I'm going to make this blanket statement for all these people here and anywhere else who "claim" to be open-minded. I've noticed a sick habit amongst this population of throwing the word "open-minded" around as if it was some sort of elitist badge that puts them above the rest of the normal human population. You can't claim to be open-minded if you discriminate and persecute the shallow and politically incorrect. It only makes matters worse and makes you look like a hypocrite since, this being mainly a drug discussion website, you're already politically incorrect to begin with.

"i am open-minded" is a very subjective statement and does not include a qualifier- open minded ABOUT WHAT??? People who profess to be "open-minded" can be EXTREMELY narrow-minded in other ways... NOBODY really is "open-minded"... yeah, i think that's a bullshit statement... perhaps for slightly different reasons than you do....

Last edited:
AmorRoark said:
Now when it comes to heavier girls, they seem to be glorified on bluelight.

Huh? I don't believe I have seen much or any support for overweight females being sexier than skinny ones - except maybe as a kneejerk reaction to this incredibly insensitive thread. In fact I started a (more tasteful) thread a couple of weeks ago that revealed most people did not find overweight people attractive at all.

Not exactly a surprise, that...

Honestly, I just don't get how you got the impression that heavier girls are "glorified" here?

--- G.