• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

"His breath smells of actual shit" - unpleasant side effect of drugs?

One time I had a nice tar-like turd that smelled AWFUL. I can't even describe the smell. It smelled worse than death. I looked it up and it was due to blood being in my stool. I hadn't eaten anything really for days.

Turns out that I bunch of blood was going down my throat due to my chronic PV stimulant use at the time. Considering the fact that I want eating, I think that that turd was just straight blood. It smelled horrific
I know that smell 100%
The Stink you get from poop when you been smoking good HCl MDPV or a-pvp is something elsr, it's horrific 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I'd been up for around 4-5 days with nothing to eat or drink, my piss was so dark and when I slammed load of water my piddle smelt of old PV so badly but it was the poop that got me to vomit so hard.
I used to think the smell of opiate withdrawal was bad (it smells like boiling vegetables in my view) the Stink of old perv powder is something else.

You don't have a young cat or dog by any chance?
I had a weird experience with a small cat and the smell of alpha PvP.

Mate told me about a documentary his son watched on tv 'the wonderful world of poo'. Would hardly call the smell wonderful!

A few houses back my right and left next-door neighbors were old fat guy's both with poor dental hygiene. You'll notice this as the places between the teeth are filled with white residue of food and bacteria? One of them was an Alcoholic the other not.

Also noticed this with a related family member my age. Who has a busy job two kids and the 'white residue' and is completely straight edge and skinny.

They had one thing in common. They smelled like shit from their mouth. My advise keep some distance if you have a good nose ;)

Dental hygiene, even a thorough tosh and spit helps, and a healthy eating pattern could be beneficial to combat this I guess. I feel sorry for them as during the mask/ Covid period they would have to endure there own breath if they have the nose.