• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

"His breath smells of actual shit" - unpleasant side effect of drugs?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Talking to a bloke the other day and I politely mentioned his breath wasn't too sweet and he said "I'm on heroin and it blocks my bowels so the smell comes out through my mouth". I said "Fucking hell" and changed the subject.

Have you ever had/known any unpleasant physical side-effects from drugs?

That's most likely from poor oral hygiene or possibly bacterial infection if anything.

I had acute liver damage once and my sweat smelled like a mix of acetone/ammonia, rotten food, body odor and sulphur. You could literally smell my dirty clothes from 100ft away and it stunk up the whole house. It was incredibly potent and disgusting. I do not recommend.

Honestly one of the most disgusting smells I've ever experienced. It was due to my liver not being able to process various endogenous chemicals which started floating around my blood and coming out of my pores.

For my part, the constipation that comes with opiate use is probably the worst side-effect I've had, but I assure you it did not make my breath smell like shit.
I've noticed that tooth-rotty breath on a lot of speedfreaks and heavy smokers.

your sweat really stinks if you have around of 1g of cathinones (especially the pyrrolidino kentones) in your system.

Not from drugs probably.some people got this problem...idk what is the cause

Talking to a bloke the other day and I politely mentioned his breath wasn't too sweet and he said "I'm on heroin and it blocks my bowels so the smell comes out through my mouth". I said "Fucking hell" and changed the subject.

If your bowel is severely impacted, shit will come out one end or the other.

your sweat really stinks if you have around of 1g of cathinones (especially the pyrrolidino kentones) in your system.
The smell from the armpits and dick after smoking a-pvp was horrific.
For some reason if you had a good session on it the smell of your crap was so bad, I've vomited several times from catching a whiff of my poops as it was so bad. I even had a guy wretch in the cubicle next to mine in a public toilet.

or some reason if you had a good session on it the smell of your crap was so bad, I've vomited several times from catching a whiff of my poops as it was so bad.

ok, never happened to me. have the feeling that nibbling some benzos with it helps with the sweat.

ok, never happened to me. have the feeling that nibbling some benzos with it helps with the sweat.
One t-shirt I had on for a week was so bad, I washed it at 70* but when I ironed it the smell was still there & the stink came up with the steam.
The dog would cut me such savage looks when she could smell it which shows how offensive it must have been.

One time I had a nice tar-like turd that smelled AWFUL. I can't even describe the smell. It smelled worse than death. I looked it up and it was due to blood being in my stool. I hadn't eaten anything really for days.

Turns out that I bunch of blood was going down my throat due to my chronic PV stimulant use at the time. Considering the fact that I want eating, I think that that turd was just straight blood. It smelled horrific

defo oral hygeine.

i seriously went routinely for weeks without shitting and this never happened to me. i don't think its physically possible. like you'd be having some other symptoms that aren't just smelly breath that could not be maske by heroin. there is such a thing as fecal vomiting but i don't think its a common complication or heroin addiction.

He probably just had shit on toast for breakfast.

For serious, while it's not biologically possible for feces to literally build up to where it's in the upper GI tract (which it would have to be for it to affect the smell of one's breath), there is a thing - I'm sure there's a name for it lol - that can occur in very severe, chronic constipation where the person will literally vomit stuff that looks and smells (and apparently, tastes) like shit. It ISN'T shit...but...yeah.

It's more likely as others have said, a bacterial infection in the mouth/throat/tonsils area.

try and slide some diary into your diet, kefir is free lactose intolerant, I say by now

What fastnbulbous write once. Have will harve farts that you cannot even stand yourself. Happened to me at an end of a tma-2 Trip. Layed under the blaked, Just came down and the most vile, disgusting fart escaped me. I tried to grab a sniff Bit it was too disgusting to bear. This never happened to me with any other psychoaktive Substance.

Last edited:
For serious, while it's not biologically possible for feces to literally build up to where it's in the upper GI tract (which it would have to be for it to affect the smell of one's breath),
I'm sorry to have to correct you there, but as revolting and rare as it is, yes it is possible to vomit up actual faecal matter. There are medically documented cases. The majority are caused by intestinal impaction (due to solid faeces, tumours or scar tissue). A smaller number are caused by paralytic ileus (the bowel fails to move food along, more common in elderly people but can sometimes be the result of excessive opiate use). The most outrageous verified case involved an African man whose doctor botched a routine haemorrhoidectomy and sowed up the entire anus.

there is a thing - I'm sure there's a name for it lol - that can occur in very severe, chronic constipation where the person will literally vomit stuff that looks and smells (and apparently, tastes) like shit
The word is copremesis or faecal vomiting, and means exactly what it says.
It' s more common for the bowel to eventually rupture, resulting in life-threatening contamination of the abdominal cavity, or for parts of an impacted bowel to die, again leading to sepsis. But if a person keeps eating food which cannot be passed, it can indeed 'back up' to the point where excrement will be forced through the pyloric sphincter into the stomach.
PS my mother was a surgeon and has seen this happening (it was an elderly patient with untreated bowel cancer).

I'm sorry to have to correct you there, but as revolting and rare as it is, yes it is possible to vomit up actual faecal matter. There are medically documented cases. The majority are caused by intestinal impaction (due to solid faeces, tumours or scar tissue). A smaller number are caused by paralytic ileus (the bowel fails to move food along, more common in elderly people but can sometimes be the result of excessive opiate use). The most outrageous verified case involved an African man whose doctor botched a routine haemorrhoidectomy and sowed up the entire anus.

The word is copremesis or faecal vomiting, and means exactly what it says.
It' s more common for the bowel to eventually rupture, resulting in life-threatening contamination of the abdominal cavity, or for parts of an impacted bowel to die, again leading to sepsis. But if a person keeps eating food which cannot be passed, it can indeed 'back up' to the point where excrement will be forced through the pyloric sphincter into the stomach.
PS my mother was a surgeon and has seen this happening (it was an elderly patient with untreated bowel cancer).

I do indeed stand corrected! *tips my hat to you*
Thanks for the correction, your post was really interesting.

That reminds me of..

There are drugs that can cause that smell, but they are few & far between. They all seem to have some capacity for 3-methylindole (AMT smells of shit, due to synthetic impurity. DMT can leave something close to shit taste in mouth, through DMT being degraded to skatole - 3-methylindole).
Yeah, most probably dodgy hygene, though (had occasional bout of being constipated, due to prescribed dihydrocodeine, but no stink...)