• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

hipsters everywhere!?

I live in the nyc area and all I can is BROOKLYN . . .Hipsters everywhere have takenover. . I enjoy and welcome the openness but HOLY smoke a muscat. .

when i pee i twist my dick upside down,i am pretty sure nobody else does that,i am first originator,fuk da mainstream

i p upsiede down inside out. , iam pretty sure nobody else does that,i am first originator,fuk da mainstream.

excuse me, where are my black thick-framed glass's with no lens's and my itchy looking christmas sweater but since i'm so gay and my asshole hurts i really could care less about the itchyness of the sweater.

oh dear,

This thread:

article-0-1971C156000005DC-334_306x586.jpg

did i win the family foot and hand waxing ?
stocking satisfyingly stuffd9was the) massive epic ness'

"Hipster" is such an overused term to define some nebulous group of nonaffiliated people, that it's ridiculous. I have a feeling that everyone here, in some manner or another, has been perceived as, or even called-out as a "hipster." I mean, who really gives a fuck? One thing that is even worse than excessive evaluation apprehension, is getting worked up about someone else's lack of "fashion sense." Not everyone shops at walmart, yo.