• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

hipsters everywhere!?

Serotonin101

Moderator: SIED
Staff member
maybe its just my area but since the season of holidays came around I been seeing a ton of dumbass looking hipster retards. can't stand their sense of fashion (or lack thereof). take off your stupid non prescription glasses dumbass! and go back to where you came from!

lol I know what kind of retarded dumbass wears glasses with either no lenses in them or just clear glass/plastic (non-prescription) lense?! Luckily where I live hipsters are a rare breed and are only sited once in a blue moon... Seeing a hipster my area is like seeing an Alien from outter-space. Thank god i don't live in California or where-ever the fuck this "williamsburrg" place is located (NYC?)... Hipsters are d-bags but if you ask a 'hipster' if he/she is a hipster they always take offence to it like its a negative term and will never admit to being a "hipster"... lol gotta be the dumbest sub-culture to ever exist in humanity if you ask me.

Most people's only concern is what other people's opinion of them is
Sad...

stupid ass fake glasses, too much plaid, ugly ass vans for shoes, stupid skinny jeans... I can go on and on with them...

Yeah, those light colored vans without laces weren't even cool when they came out! Those weren't the ones people really wore all that often! And this whole cheap sport jacket with a Fedora thing?! And if was on eperson doing it to be "original" fine! But they're all copying each other with these horrible styles and attitudes and the phoniness....It's just annoying, and it's not everybody, but it's just like....THIS is THE Collest thing your generation could come up with? This passes for rebellion? Imitating the 70s 80s and 90s all at the same time?! Reallly?!

Welcome to Seattle bra!

Probably all the college students back for festivus, don't worry, they'll go back soon.

Welcome to Seattle bra!

Probably all the college students back for festivus, don't worry, they'll go back soon.
very good point. didn't think about the out of towners being in my area for the holidays. ugh nasty hipster motherfuckers

personally I feel they should import rednecks from the south, where hipsters are extinct, to hunt the retards up here. $100 a head with glasses !!

i rock a fedora somtimes...because i like fedoras..does it make me a hipster? NO...i look good in them and like this history of them...but i agree hipster make me cringe