• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

wow. how do people get into this and find it? Idk, where i live in TX it is everywhere. when i was in highschool here it was mdma that was the thing to take & talk about, now it's dope, ice, "go". maybe i'm dreaming as far as how prevalent it is....but i dont think so, because for about $3 you can buy a meth pipe at just about any corner store in san antonio. FIND ME SWEATING, 4 AM, HAIR PULLED BACK IN A TIE DYE TSHIRT, PLANTING FLOWERS AND BUILDING A NEW FENCE....AT THE SAME TIME.......IN WHO KNOWS WHO'S BACKYARD!!! OH METH. :)

hey incidentally, I'm living in san antonio. and incidentally i'm smoking out of a 3 dollar pipe i bought last night at a corner store. lawl. you should message me. oops i just made myself really paranoid by disclosing my location on a public forum where i'm openly admitting to doing illegal stuff. oh well.

oh noes... what are the odds someone from san antonio would be posting on a meth smoking forum at the same time as me... coincidence? probably, but i'll probably spend the next few hours playing with conspiracies. am i being monitored?

Last edited:
Either my stuff has been very weak the last two times I purchased, or else I am gettting immune to it. Is that possible? Yesterday I did I generous dose, but I didn't sweat, still had some appetite, and I didn't get any of the chores I wanted to get done, done. I slept well and didn't get up until 1 pm.

I don't know if this batch was weak, or if I'm building a tolerance. What do you folks think?

how often do you dose and how much. yes this is pretty common. i just smoked a bowl like thirty minutes ago and i'm getting sleepy and i'm really hungy and i've only been using for a day now.

smoking it especially seems to be the most fickle RoA

Heh. After about two weeks of I.V.ing i become fully functional. eat, sleep, the whole nine yards.

If yesterday was the first time you've done it in a little while and you were hungry soon after it's probably weak. try snorting a little. some dope isn't made to smoke either. some's better for i.v.ing and smokes real shitty and vice versa.

IDK guys...... ive been using since i was 15 on and off so thats about 9 yrs......i have tolerance and i know my shit and can handle my shit and blah, blah....i can tell you this: REALLY GOOD DOPE YOU WILL NOT BE "IMMUNE" TO. EVER. YOU WILL BE UP FOR ELEVEN DAYS FORCING YOURSELF TO DRINK SOME MILK AND EAT A PROTEIN BAR AND TWEAKING SO HARD U FORGET TO PEE :)

I've been using for over a year, I don't know exactly when. I go for a week sometimes without it. I snort it. I don't know how much I had left but I snorted maybe a tablespoonful, lined up on a mirror. I'm not sweating or anything. I've got none of the shakes. I don't feel much different at all.

wow i have never done a whole tablespoon at one time.... u have bad shit, whats it look like? if it is pretty and shardy...it could be what we call NOPE. i know someone here knows what i am talking about because i sure didnt make that up myself, lol. Looks fine, smokes fine, tastes fine, won't do ANYTHING to u no matter which way u try n do it.

Haha, NOPE... I haven't heard that expression in a minute.
I've seen people get NOPE and say it didn't do shit etc. etc. then ask if they can buy more. Kinda funny kinda sad.
I've been checking this damn thread for like three hours straight now.

I wish more people wanted to talk to me about meth... Nobody EVER wants to talk to me about meth...

And you're gonna make me do it. I don't wanna do it but i really do. Even though it's like the opposite of harm reduction. About two weeks ago I did .8 of some pretty awesome S.A. dope in a single shot and I didn't end up in the hospital but I did take off running and went blind, and spent almost a whole day hiding in the county llibrary.

It was pretty awesome.

hey buddy, i tried to answer ur messages and it seems i am not allowed. something about every 180 minutes. maybe it is like the dope gods saving my soul from befriending anybody who does eight tenths of a gram of in one shot. jk. if anyone can add a little harm reduction to a meth discussion its me....so let me start by saying that doing an 80 at one time is a good way to have a heart attack. I have had two friends have heart attacks while high on meth. they were older than we, but still, u have to figure that most meth users are never going to quit, so the best u can do is TRY to control urself and not get into those crazy habits!!

read the last message i sent. hit me up on facebook or email me or something. heh. (and i was startin' to get meh feelings hurt thinking you didn't wanna talk to meeee heh)

i know. i'm really bad when i have my own shit and can do as much as i want. that .8 was my first shot in three months too. i keep trying to get that first time feeling and nut my pants and stuff. lucky i'm staying with my friend right now and he's helpin me practice some moderation. unfortunately though, he won't let me shoot it -.- so i'm stuck with smokin'.

i don't think i'll ever do that much again at once though, it was SPECTACULAR but also TERRIBLE. I wigged the fuck out all paranoid for like eight hours in bandera. Then the comedown was the worst everrrrrr. I've seen one person do gram shots, but he was fucking crazy. Lawl.

That's gotta be a troll...a tablespoon of dope? no experienced user would even break that much down to snort...ffs I use a sonic straw to load a bowl when I do, do it...

im glad others said the same thing. really dude, be like careful and don't snort that much. if it's good then that could just be sooo dangerous, and if it's bunk.... no matter how much u do u wont get high! i think it best not to snort inactive ingredient.

I talked to a friend today who gets from the same source, and had the same experience and said one other person said the same thing today. We are going talk about this situation and see if we can get it resolved.

I went to the kitchen and looked at a tablespoon. That is wrong. I shouldn't have said tablespoon. I should have said teaspoon. But I used to only need a small line, maybe an inch for each nostril, to stay up and energized for hours. I haven't missed any sleep because of the meth I've had lately either.

It will get resolved one way or the other. If it stays crappy, I will quit. I'm the biggest loser of all when it comes to addiction. If I can't get my drug or it becomes a huge hassle, I don't use it anymore. I have no drug loyalty. I'll use it if it's easy to find. If I look for it and don't find it I divorce it.

Except klonopin. I'll go to a different doctor before I'll stop kpins.

I finally have the hang of it! I'm so glad I stumbled across this. I've been checking this thread like every ten minutes for almost two days now.
And as such I've consumed almost eight points tonight. Too bad I'm going to rehab tomorrow...

I was wondering about the dope that gets burnt. Like I often find large brown puddles, and they either won't melt at all or melt very well and give me my best hits. It's a little confusing and I'm wondering what it meaaannnsss. Also this thread is amazing.

sometimes, in my experience, if ur left with brown stuff that won't smoke it can be nasty cut or something else that got into ur pipe on accident. then sometimes the cut can burn off first and then the puddle is kind of amber looking...that should smoke okay. hey can we get some more info on this acetone washing?? thanks.