• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

I only did that when i first got into it, cause i was clumsy and didnt know how to properly load the shit into the pipe without spilling some. THen the more you do it, the more precise and careful, and a fucking perfectionist you become. It's scary.

DexterMeth said:
I only did that when i first got into it, cause i was clumsy and didnt know how to properly load the shit into the pipe without spilling some. THen the more you do it, the more precise and careful, and a fucking perfectionist you become. It's scary.

No, you see, we didnt drop any or anything like that, its just that we are so twacked out and then we THINK we dropped some and try to search for it. 8)

lol. i know the feeling. Or if you really did drop something, you already got it, and smoked it, but continue to search for a few hours more, scanning, rescanning, brushing the carpet over, using a flashlight. .....lol i was so pathetic on meth.

I was a really good robber when i was tweaking though. I would just walk into a store all casual-like...browse around, and when i would find the thing i wanted, i would check it out like im all interested, then just run out the fucking door and speed off in my car. blahha.

TweekerMonkey87 said:
Just scanned over this whole thread again for the billionth time lol, finally tried gargling w/salt water as per crystalcallas' instructions, felt like heaven to my mouth, having tweaked the past few night w/out gum (kept meanin to get it, but it just kept slipping my mind!). Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could post a link to a good guide to making a needle lighter, the cryst-o vap link doesn't seem to work, and I've not had much success at following the directions on sixthseal.com. Also Im curious to know who prefers to pack their glass in the carb of the pipe or the stem? I usually pack the stem, because either way some often falls off the tip of the straw, and at least in the stem you don't lose it completely, whereas trying to herd miniscule glass crumbs into a small carb with your finger so you don't waste them is a pain too. My current pipe has a decent sized carb, slightly larger than Haze's reccomended O key, but not a gaping crater either, and i've found that by taking a slurpee straw (the kind w/the scoop at one end) and cutting a small piece of slightly wider straw (preferably clear, jamba juice has sturdy ones) and sliding it over the slurpee one it does a pretty neat trick. You stick the scoop end into your baggie, vial, milk jug, whatever, and positition your desires amount on the scoop, then carefully slide the clear straw towards and over the scoop part, rolling it (and the shit) in the clear straw. Since you're probably already confused, the basic premise is that it allows you to scoop larger amounts than a reg straw, and the clear "shield" helps prevent any from dropping on its way to Mr. P. Also any residue is eaisier to clean since its a scoop vs. a sraw. One last thing, does anyone have any tips on blowing a double bubble pipe? They look schweet but all my local shops just have plain one bulbs. I have access to both rose tubes and those air freshener vials as well as a semi melted but functional torch. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, sayonara fellow sketchers!!!

Regarding the tiny blue flame lighter (I'm a full fledged convert now), it's easier to just stick a .23 g needle (get it from a pharmacy w/o the "body" of the syringe) into the outlet of a disposable lighter (the cheap ones that's see through and has a metal top that can be flipped off to reveal the outlet). It lasts long coz metal stands a lot of heat.

Don't bother with alum foil if you have butterfingers like me. However there is a way to make the alum foil "needle" easier. Get cotton buds (useful for cleaning/drying your pipe too) and cut off both the ends which has cotton on it. That gives you a tube, which, coincidentally, fits into the gas release outlet of the disposable lighter too. ;)

That helps a lot since you don't need the finesse of rolling a full alum foil "needle". Just stick the tube into the outlet and tear out the foil at the back of your cigarette pack (the foil lining it) and measure an appropriate length and just coil it around the cotton bud tube. Make sure that the foil has two "right" sides by folding the paper "in" first.

I'm quite clumsy but I always get this right. You can be as careless as you want and it'll still work. Make sure that its twisted well, so that there's a hole one the top and "twist" the part that connects to the cotton bud tub so no gas escapes there. The most important thing is to keep the foil at last a few cm ABOVE the highest point of the tube (coz its plastic and it'll burn if its too close. My hands are too shaky to take a photo, but it should look like this:

{} (blue flame)
| |
| |
(crumply tube foil)
| |
| |
| |
(cotton bud tube wrappd with crumply tube foil - make sure no gas escapes here)
| |
/ \ <- this is the gas outlet of the lighter
| | | |
| | | |
| | | | (lighter)
| | | |
|__|__ |

Hmmm by cotton bud tube you mean like a q-tip or what? I'll have to figure out how to make those damn things since they are pretty kickass according to you guys. I've made them before using foil one time and a broken antenna tube and plastic pen tube, but I have trouble getting it to stay in the hole and keeping it stable so it doesn't lean when I move it. Also I'm curious to know how everyone grips their pipes and whether you guys plug the carb or the stem while heating etc. Stimulants should have their own forum imo, I know it is prolly much easier said than done, but it'd be great to have all the tweaky posts all in one place, cause searching isn't always effective, esp. when you can't think of the words your looking for and such. >.<

It prolly does but I've become a true believer in the el cheapo ones or electronic ones when i can afford to make noise and am gonna be smoking for a while. Instead of creating a whole new thread first, I thought I'd ask here first Ok, so I'm thinking of investining in a meth bong and was wondering if I could use the bong body (not bowl) that I have for bud. Will most bent meth pipes fit into the standard glass downstem? Also, how is hitting a bong different from hitting a pipe? How do you rock the bowl without breaking it? And since it most likely won't be sitting undisturbed while I'm not smoking I was planning on not putting water in it for the most part, maybe after a session to rinse it out and get the frosting. Any info or input would be greatly appreciated!

Another tip: When you suck in the smoke, inhale at a faster pace and you'll be puffing some mad clouds.

TweekerMonkey87 said:
It prolly does but I've become a true believer in the el cheapo ones or electronic ones when i can afford to make noise and am gonna be smoking for a while. Instead of creating a whole new thread first, I thought I'd ask here first Ok, so I'm thinking of investining in a meth bong and was wondering if I could use the bong body (not bowl) that I have for bud. Will most bent meth pipes fit into the standard glass downstem? Also, how is hitting a bong different from hitting a pipe? How do you rock the bowl without breaking it? And since it most likely won't be sitting undisturbed while I'm not smoking I was planning on not putting water in it for the most part, maybe after a session to rinse it out and get the frosting. Any info or input would be greatly appreciated!
Bongs are pretty different.

You don't rock the bowl. You watch your flame and try not to burn it. Just keep the heat pretty constant, and hit it pretty hard. Don't hit it slowly. If you're inhaling correctly, there will be enough air coming through the carb to keep your dope from boiling up.

Use a little water. You'll loose more meth in the frosting than you will in a little water over time.

Thanks Haze! I'm going to pop by my headshop tomorrow, I love paydays! I'll ask if they have double bubbles too, those sounds wicked

Double bubbles are purely asthetic(sp?). They aren't really functional, unless you like having a puddle to keep in reserve.

You guys are killing me. I am over here in london an have been dying to smoke up a fat bowl. The bong shit damn my mouth is watering. I used to like to put a little kool-aid an it tastes so good until some one tips the bong too much an a little drop of kool-aid gets in the bowl yuk burning sugar in meth pipe tastes horrible. There isn't even weak ass msm loaded shards out here. I was supprised i thought the meth pipe had already made its worldwide debut. But alas here i sit in some shit 24 hour internet cafe in london called tinseltown or something wanting so much to have a good ole smoking session back home with some friends smoking some bomb ass distilled. Fuck the shards i hate that kind of dope, before i left going around was just that crap that evaporates, runs from the flame give those ghost hits that make you cough an mainly piss you off like fuck. So thats the only thing i am not missing.

Supposedly there is some shit called yaba but i haven't been able to find it an everyone i ask about any type of crystal doesn't even have a clue. All people are into out here is coke and very shitty coke at that. I even tried some i was missing tina so much an it is straight crap. Ne way this thread is the shit an thus I had to post not only to help me feel better but to bump this shit as well.

If you know tons about meth your a methodist
If your trying to learn to cook your studying greek methology
An if your twacked out you've successfully made a dirty meth of your life
The only thing to do then is go to your shroom.

Last edited:
i just started tweaking a few weeks ago.. i was all about E before that.. still like E more maybe, but meth sure as hell is a close second! :) my friend still "serves" me.. works out good though... im new and cant get a good hit yet, and hes a pyro and loves to light it :p he was already doing alot of the stuff you mention here.. ill tell him the things he wasnt already doing and see if it works better :)

I have a question for all you meth smokers. I have a vial like this one:

vial.jpg

But its half the size of it. I had some crystal in it but I have a little bit left. A lot of it got stuck to the sides all around the vial. It would be a bitch to try and scrape out all the powder in it. Do you think I could maybe find a way to smoke it from the vial?

I was thinking about holding the vial with some tweezers or pliers and heating it up with a candle to smoke it from the vial. I want to use a straw to draw all the smoke that comes from the top of the vial.

Do you guys think this would be a good idea?

If I were you I would get some distilled water just a lil bit put it in the vial swirl it around dump it out on a pyrex plate, let dry scrape up an use straw to put into a proper pipe and smoke up. That or fuck smoking it use some kool aid instead of water an just drink it.

How does everyone grip their meth piece? I am trying to find a way that allows me to plug the stem end and still turn it easily while heating it, and hitting it, cause sometimes I'll have to fumble to get i comfortable after unplugging the stem and starting my hit, and it'll cause me to end up with smaller hits cause 5 seconds of inhaling I'm fumbling around and not concentrating on heating it evenly etc. thanks.