• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Highest you've ever been?

when i dropped a 350mg of some of the purist mandy ive ever had with little tolerance .....floored me for hours! threw up sevral times too

I have plenty of "highest I've ever been" moments; it's pretty hard to say whether methamphetamine or LSD gets you higher - and it gets even more confusing when in terms of 'aggregate net effects' cannabis gets me a lot higher than any opioid, through its sheer variety compared to a fairly one-dimensional opioid high. I would say these rank up there as memorable "I don't know if I've ever been this high" moments:

1) LSD (4 hits, 1000ug approx) - first time I experienced ego-death and dissociation. I had previously taken half that dose at most.

2) MAOI + Psilocybin mushrooms + DMT - took some harmala prior to eating I think around 3-4g of cubensis. At around 1.5h I took a hit of DMT... I can't describe what it was I experienced, but I remember at one point stepping into my physical surroundings (which I barely recognized as such) through a thick rubbery membrane, and asking another person there (who was waiting for me to return before smoking) how long I'd been away. "20 minutes", she said, and I returned for what I was later told was another 10 minutes. Longest, trippiest, most vivid shit ever on DMT.

3) Morphine - god damn. 40mg IV with no tolerance was... pure bliss. Everything I expected, and more.

4) Cocaine - first time IV, equally god damn, just in a slightly different way. Also scary afterwards, when I found out a guy's heart had stopped from shooting half of the amount I had in my rig.

Had one of my highest last thursday. Snorted 25mg of 2cb. Jesus man. Pretty intense trip, defiantly top 3. But still not to much. Wouldnt do again though because of the pain haha

i would say my overdose of 2ce, open eye and closed eye visuals were the same, what i was seeing when my eyes wrte open was scaring me so bad i would close my eyed but it was the same scene, dont know if i wad actually opening or closing my eyes though i lost control of my body and mind. never guesstimate rc dosages.
iv coke, dont know the exact dosage havent ivd coke for over two years thank god, put one specific boot remsins in my mind. i booted then fell back against the wall, vomited, then tried to decide if i should call 911 so my mom wouldnt discover my dead body, then didnt want to call 911 because i thought well this high is just a minute of pure hell, just get through this minute and dont bother the police, plus i didnt want to possibly stay overnight in a hospital. eventually i came to, but that one was a doozy. i thought my whole body froze.
iv meth, so much i just got waves of pleasure pulsing through my body and trying to keep a calm look on my face as to not freak out my friends, but the whole time knowing i just did way too much please body be ok while im clenching my fists and jaw.
iv heroin...i can never get high enough...

The highest I've ever been: 3g of shrooms, 2-3 joints and I head for a local blues bar with my sober friend. I have a huge smile and I'm tripping my balls out already but everything is perfect until I drink my first beer.... A band gets on stage. As soon as they start playing I explode into a loud, endless laugh that everyone in the bar can hear perfectly well. I don't actually remember any of it, it's a total blackout after I ordered my first beer. My friend told me that I was just laughing loudly like a madman for the first 20 minutes of the band's performance. My friend being a little ashamed of my behaviour, he then 'carried' me outside the bar and we headed for a another, noisier bar where I continued to laugh for about 2hrs non-stop, including when I was in the bathroom. My friend says I was peeing, laughing and crying at the same time... I don't remember anything. I was totally exhausted the next day, and thought I'd had a pretty good night!

ive had a few. the one that comes to mind as the highest was being drunk, stoned, mushrooms then while i was all peaked out doing k and baloons, i felt like i lost my shit a few times.

first time i shot a speedball was the first time ihad ever shot coke, and this coke was unlike any i had seen before. it was soft and yellowish and reeked like petrochems or something oily almost. it was kinda like paste, im sure if it had been cut with like lactose or something it would have stabilized it, anyways i shot like a 20 of it along with 2 20's of 9/10 raw dope, puked immediately after the shot. took the syringe out, capped it and felt my stomach do a carthweel for lack of a better word and puked pretty hard for a few minutes but after that i was blown away by the euphoria. not something i could do every day because it was pure pleasure.

super subjective.

but mixing a 200 mg cap of molly and 5.5 grams of shrooms was an amazing night..
so was a couple sniffed points of heroin, 2 $20 vials of wet, and 2 "x pills"
then there was my whole 25i-NBoME and Butylone fiasco.. I've posted enough about it, but holy fuck.
then there was indeterminate amounts of Butylone/Pentylone/Ethylone mixed over a 4 day binge.. for those who don't know those 3 combine to be some sort of super drug.. got me with serious eye wiggles, pouring sweat with more euphoria than I've ever gotten from molly. also extremely 'moreish.' i ended up flushing over a gram of some haphazardly mixed concoction of the 3 because i was convinced i'd go insane if i took even one more bump but I wanted to more than anything..
..and then drinking a 5 oz Delsym to try and come down from that binge, after being up for 4 days.. shit got FUCKED for a full 24 hours in a Motel 6 1,200 miles from home.

I've been pretty high man, lol

DXM, around 1000mg (but I don't remember most of it) and another time with ca. 600mg, of witch I remember more. Different reality, perception of space and time bent.

Also worth noting is one time with salvia divinorum, after which I thought all drugs change mind in a way that can be somehow characterized as similar, while salvia showed me different type of thinking.

The most pleasant was the first time with tramadol (300mg in retard formula - extended release). It was pure ecstasy.

I was so high one time on opiates I died. Yea it was great till I woke up in the hospital after the EMS revived me, no hearing since my body was shutting down, and my fiance & family surrounding me crying as I wake up from being unconscious.

Other than that a million times I've walked the razor thin line with being high and being dead on dope, and the time I candy flipped with 3 tabs of acid and 3 E-bombs. I was twisted for sure. And it was storming and we saw a transformer blow up and the sky lit up blue orange red and green. I was tripping so hard I couldn't even talk to my friend to tell him what was happening behind him. I just pointed and we sat there and watched it for 10 minutes till it stopped. Amazing time.

Other than that a million times I've walked the razor thin line with being high and being dead on dope
Yeah you always know your lifes been...something to say the least when you walk that thin little line between life and death so often...

Its sad but what are ya gonna do? Some of us just can't help but take things to the max.

2g of the dankest shrooms I've ever had a few weeks back. Wasn't expecting to get even half as fucked up as I did. I could barely stand up, and when I did make it to my feet I could only take a few steps before falling over. I was having so many visuals that I couldn't even tell the difference between having my my eyes open or closed. It was a great time.

So spun you forget where you park. Thats the highest I have been. Anytime you need someone to drive you around a small area to find your car...youre pretty high

Summer of 2009 on the floor of the LA Coliseum rolling FACE off 3 very good pills saying "Oh my god.....Oh my god" for seriously 15 straight minutes. I've had experiences close to that, but never quite the same. Easily the highest point of high that I have ever been.

Snorted 31-35mg of 2C-B, ego death but was pretty fun

0.75g MDMA also got me pretty high but I have no idea what went on