• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Highest dosage on LSD blotter experienced?

When you get pure lsd you will know you have pure lsd as it will be a 1 tab wonder, iv tried street lsd before quite a lot of times, the most synthetic lsd iv tried is 7 tabs,I don't know what the potency was on the last fake acid I took but the picture was a chunk of the 1943 acid art with the man on a bike with the sun and moon, I had taken them before camping out with just me and 1 of my friends with a month prior to taking 7, 1St time on this lsd i had taken 4 and my friend 2, we were sat on this field on our chairs at night with the stairs gleaming bright, we were both seeing faces made out of clouds and hands as well as if they were trying to reach out to us, big orbital dome shaped sphere going miles into the sky with lights spiralling in sync around the bottom to the top, we seen this light in the distance coming brighter towards us at first I thought it was just a street lamp or a drone but then it actually come into sight, it looked like a big ailen machine destroying a small planet wit green and red lasers, when I took 7 I lost my mind as it was Halloween and me and my friends were camping out in the woods, we had a big fire, glow sticks scattered everywhere, illoom balloons, fireworks and a pumkin, the trip was quite un pleasant to be honest, most likely because there was too many people and only 3 of us were on lsd and my head was just getting blagged with questions and wantings, I thought I had died, I could see paramedics taking me away on a stretcher, I heard people saying how many has he took,I thought there was loads of more people there then they actually was as every Halloween I'd have a big party for everyone in the woods all done out, I eventually leveled my high and it started to be nice, the pumpkin looked cartooned like it was alive, the glow sticks made me feel like like I was in space as they were moving about and the fire was like a mirrored Portle, for 7 tabs I was quite disappointed as it lasted about 6 hous. Now onto real lsd, one of my friends knows a guy who gets 100% pure in off the Internet, at first he was telling me I'd only need 1 and I thought he was talking pure shit as id took 7 before hand,the tab itself was a blue thick tab which came off a Caribbean sunset, my mate said that they were 250-300ug,the day it came to me and my other mate taking it I had low expectations for it, so I started to get pist and I had a line of whizz for some reason, then I took it, my mate had already had 45 minutes on me from taking it and he was saying he wanted to get out of the party environment so we went for a walk into the woods, on the way I could feel it starting to kick in, an ambulance came flying past us I could feel the vibrations and the energy off them, my mate jake said they last for 12 hours, when we were sat in the woods I felt happy and comfortable, it was a very clean high, the weed was going down a treat as well, I felt that we were all one like we were all connected, I took it again when we camped out and the things I was seeing was beautiful, I saw people made out of sticks and branches and leaves proper detailed with faces and righting say love life live, eyes and faces
And tribal letters floating around. It wasnt just the trip it was the way it made me feel and think and the mind trip I was getting. I could tell you a load more but I'd just be rambling on even more.

Was just curious to see what range of doses people have found or heard of on LSD blotter. The reason this came into my head was I heard of 350µg on one single blotter dose from the Netherlands and was wondering how likely this was due to it being from that particular area.

If it is any help they were 'Bicycle Day' blotter, however I have not ever come across this name before, I assume they are most likely just Hofmanns but as far as I was aware these were 200µg doses. Anyone else have experience with Netherlands' LSD and dosages? Is it common to be able to find a specific blotter over there compared to here were what you are given is what you get, take it or leave it?

I understand that blotter is hard to estimate dosages, but hopefully some people on this forum are aware of their dosages due to being close to the source.

TL;DR - Post what blotter dosages you have came across e.g. lowest 50µg, highest 200µg and what blotter art it was.
Strongest I know of were: orange lotus blotter, red rose blotter, and black pyramids gel tabs.

strongest by far i have ever received are "mop up" hits. Simple unmarked, unscored white / off white watercolor paper used to mop up whatever liquid/crystal is left over from someone makin sheets or bottles or whatever.
h o l y s h i t.
I remember once i got some and was like "what is THIS trash," and proceeded to eat about 5sq cm along w some friends... within 2-5minutes we were shaking violently and completely overwhelmed like "WTF. who would put this much on anything," lol. that was the day i learned to respect unmarked blotter.

Sometime in the mid 70s plain white blotter from US ...never seen any blotters with prints then...just plain .Wouldnt say they were highest dosage but they were good.Windowpanes plenty of microdots domes from the UK (wales) were fkn brilliant .Orange and black barrels from US were strong as well

Sometime in the mid 70s plain white blotter from US ...never seen any blotters with prints then...just plain .
This.
In the mid 70's, most blotter I got was rather mediocre. Often it was drops put on blotter paper which was then cut with scissors, it wasn't the scored/soaked sheets which came later. You could see the discoloration from the drop. Sometimes food coloring was added and you could clearly see the colored drop. Microdot was king and blotter was generally lower quality stuff.

In the mid 70's there was one batch of plain white blotter which was different. The "guy" told me, "This is real good.". However, "guys" always say that and I foolishly took two and was severely and soundly slapped.

Reinforced my practice thereafter to always buy at least 10 hits of acid when it comes around and to try one or even 1/2 first. Then you have a known.

Last edited:
Ken Kesey wrote about 500µg blotter hits. I can't find the exact quote; it would be nice if somebody could. I've never heard of acid being more potent. Several decades ago, average hits were ~250µg. Unfortunately, this has dropped down to 100µg as, with the exception of the family, those who sell acid are not dissimilar from most dealers in that they shamelessly sell a weak product in order to sell more "hits". One "hit" of any drug should be enough, but this is no longer the case with LSD, or even most MDMA pills.

I think it's more than bigger than 100ug would put off many people delving into it. By having a dose at a reasonable lighter level you don't have would be customers being scared off acid by having too intense of a first trip.

strongest by far i have ever received are "mop up" hits. Simple unmarked, unscored white / off white watercolor paper used to mop up whatever liquid/crystal is left over from someone makin sheets or bottles or whatever.
h o l y s h i t.
I remember once i got some and was like "what is THIS trash," and proceeded to eat about 5sq cm along w some friends... within 2-5minutes we were shaking violently and completely overwhelmed like "WTF. who would put this much on anything," lol. that was the day i learned to respect unmarked blotter.
Yeah, I suppose it depends on the concentration of the LSD crystals when dissolved in water. Like if they use the bare minimum distilled water to dissolve it and put it all into one sheet of blotter, you could get very, very strong tabs. I know a guy in Washington 2 steps removed from the chemist who makes wonderful gels w/ gold flake, may well be the same as those black pyramids I mentioned, which were very, very, very strong (they look the same, just the color changes, light blue, purple, green, and the green ones seemed more potent). If I had to guess, using my scores trips as the gauge, and we assume 100 mics is the standard, then I would guess those black pyramids were 200. They felt like 2 blotters, and I took 3 once and saw pure, clear white light at midnight on the beach, rays, beams of it descending in rainbow colors, with full blown Zen paradox and the inner mechanics of biological processes. The red rose blotter, common in LA circa 1992 at raves, was absolutely insane, just wild and vivid swirling colors, I felt like Mickey in Fantasia with stars and planets swarming all around, like I could direct them. Acid is amazing and can really help you tap into creativity, on one hand, and see how you look to others, on the other hand: more useful and helpful than any other compound I know of, aside from oxygen and things like that. I heard there's varying degrees of quality, with 'diamond' being the highest, and then 'snowflake. Then there's a Czech method. This all second, third hand info.

speaking of blank white, best i've had was around 2005-10 (can't remember exactly), the shit was on fucking graph paper (or possibly looseleaf paper that had verticle lines drawn, can't remember exactly), and no perferations (had to use scissors).

took one hit, felt awesome and we convinced ourselves we needed another hit about 30-45 minutes in before we were even peaking...

well a little while later, i was seeing my nine lives stacked up coming out of my head, and i was fully convinced my buddy and i were speaking telepathically (really, i was too far gone to be a reliable witness, but who knows?).

the trees grabbed their ankles, so much warp in the air that night.

the comedown was beautiful, no introspective darkness... and sleep finally came prolly over 12 hours after last dosing.

Lol that is such a classic arrogant acid head thing to say
Maybe so. Sorry if you don't like the message, but that's my experience. Perhaps I shouldn't have said 'most people on this thread' but ... that's what I read.

I think maybe it seemed much more potent then as we were kids (compared to adults bodies today).

Maybe so. Sorry if you don't like the message, but that's my experience. Perhaps I shouldn't have said 'most people on this thread' but ... that's what I read.
I think you're right that the LSD dosages have been dropping over the years, in general. I've heard some stories about doses that were going around in the 70s that sound like they were definitely stronger than anything I encountered in the 90s to today. Although this one time... haha

Sorry for the jab it's just that it came off like that typical acid ego voice I'm sure you've encountered "I get the Truth, and all you people just don't understand". It's not necesarily incorrect, it's just not a good look lol.

This.
In the mid 70's, most blotter I got was rather mediocre. Often it was drops put on blotter paper which was then cut with scissors, it wasn't the scored/soaked sheets which came later. You could see the discoloration from the drop. Sometimes food coloring was added and you could clearly see the colored drop. Microdot was king and blotter was generally lower quality stuff.

In the mid 70's there was one batch of plain white blotter which was different. The "guy" told me, "This is real good.". However, "guys" always say that and I foolishly took two and was severely and soundly slapped.

Reinforced my practice thereafter to always buy at least 10 hits of acid when it comes around and to try one or even 1/2 first. Then you have a known.

The last paragraph is key. I rarely take a couple hits from someone cuz it’s always too variable. I’d much rather buy a sheet then get to know that batch so I can reliably dose it in the future.

-GC

Ken Kesey wrote about 500µg blotter hits. I can't find the exact quote; it would be nice if somebody could. I've never heard of acid being more potent. Several decades ago, average hits were ~250µg. Unfortunately, this has dropped down to 100µg as, with the exception of the family, those who sell acid are not dissimilar from most dealers in that they shamelessly sell a weak product in order to sell more "hits". One "hit" of any drug should be enough, but this is no longer the case with LSD, or even most MDMA pills.
This is not a quote from Kesey but rather from Tom Wolfe in "The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test" where Wolfe describes the Blue Batman tablets (not blotters) made by Owsely. (Chapter XV "Cloud" p 212) He mentions Kesey in the same paragraph which is where you might have gotten the impression it was a quote from Kesey.

This is not a quote from Kesey but rather from Tom Wolfe in "The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test" where Wolfe describes the Blue Batman tablets (not blotters) made by Owsely. (Chapter XV "Cloud" p 212) He mentions Kesey in the same paragraph which is where you might have gotten the impression it was a quote from Kesey.
Yes. And Ram Dass had white lightning ones that were 350, also by Owsley.
LSD can be made, obviously. And those who know how to make also know how to reliably the process and to measure it.
Even to millionths of a gram.
Can this much go on a blotter tab?