Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Higher purity crystal methamphetine

Status
Not open for further replies.
@footscrazy Wow, I hope I never resort to IV/IM anything, can't be good to bypass all of your organs and go straight to the blood.

I tend to load up 10-30mg in a pipe and puff on that, I feel it's safer than any other route to gauge dosage because of the fast onset. If i had loaded up your 30mg pure stuff, I may have used 1/4 of that in my first go, would still probably be a little too much for comfort by the sounds of things... but that's a tolerance thing eh :)

I don't know how people can afford .5 per dose habits, I know people who use .5 to .7 a weekend that seems to be the limit where things can be hairy on the financials, I am getting to about .2/2.5 per weekend..... But that's more due to festivities recently being on in a row.

Also, re solidifying, I suppose the myth is that once it's a liquid still... It's still evaporating/vaporising even if you can't see the vapor, although if you can't see it then it can't be a big problem I suppose. Plus with pipes being sealed it's not going anywhere.

I'll stop with the rapid cooling of the smoking device :)

Uncut meth would be fucking awesome, to have me creaming my pants after wacking 2 points like it used to when i first tiue it back in 2006..

Now that the unnessecary crude comment has been made, I'd like to point out that its all about who you know when it comes to purity levels..

Through the course of this thread there have been numerous people who have stated their gear was at a remarkable level of purity after doing their own acetone washes..

Perhaps its time to find someone that can supply a better quality product

Oh, I have no issues obtaining other (somewhat better) product, but at a price. I may eventually get around to an acetone wash so I can figure out (hopefully) levels of purity on the cheap stuff I've gotten. My usual guy has a few sources and he tends to stick with the one, if he takes the stuff then it's good enough for me as long as the price is right.

The issue is that it tends to vary per batch to some extent too.

Yeah I think puffing is a good way to gauge potency too, because there's only so much you can take at a time, one lungful, and it does hit pretty quickly. Though I think you do keep getting higher for 10-15 minutes after your puff (different from the rush - the physical symptoms seem to keep increasing at the same time the rush is subsiding) and I used to always do too much for comfort this way.

I guess you would be losing a tiny amount of vapour but only very little, because the majority of the meth is going to require a certain amount of energy/temperature to change state from liquid to vapour, and once it cools down below this point most of it wont be able to change state, I would think.

The issue is that it tends to vary per batch to some extent too.

You wana know the reason behind thsi ^

Its not because the cook/master chef etc etc fucks up during the cooking sesshion and the end product becomes purer or less purer.

The reason for why your meth's quality/purity varys from batch to batch is because of your dealer or ur dealers dealer. They fuck up, so in order to make the same amount of money back to pay back their source, more killa killa cutting agents are added into the meth be4 it being sold to you the end user. And you ask why/how do they fuck up ??? Usually its because they smokee too much of their own product or shoot up etc etc etc. So inorder to break even // making cost, the end user (YOU) suffers :)

Well, I suppose so, I haven't had a lot of varying purity in my stuff since my dealer changed his source. My dealer has no idea how to cut it, trust me on that one ;)

However when I've tasted or had small amounts from other sources I can definitely tell the purity/cut difference.

The first time I was getting a point I was refused because I was told it was a bad batch and would be a waste of money.... :)

But yes, In general I'm sure you're correct, moreso with imported quantities or large buyers/dealers I would assume.

Just wanted to drop in and let you guys know that after a hefty 1.5 - 2g a day habit, I am still succesfully off it, even sat in a room watching friends hit the pipe to test how far i've come. I have been making the most of the current surge of MDMA, but atleast it is limited to the weekends. Stay healthy guys

shit i'd have to go back in the thread to find out how many months it has been, brain is still semi-fried from all the use. I used it mainly for work and I have been missing the energy drive but the health risks are definitely not worth it, especially when money is no problem to me and the supply is plentiful. Good old Newcastle and it's culture focused almost purely around getting cut as fuck and rocking on.

Yeah def, I reckon you've made a good choice.

Now that I've been off it for awhile I have so much more energy and motivation. By the end of my meth using days I did almost nothing that wasn't related to getting high, even doing the dishes seemed like an insurmountable task. I'm glad that's all behind me. I still wouldn't enjoy sitting in a room of people puffing though, not just because of cravings, but because people on ice are impossible to talk to when you're straight! It can be funny watching everyone talk at each other though, just waiting for one person to take a breath so they can take over ;)

As someone who has fairly recently started using it. I'll happily say good work to anyone who isn't using it regularly... :)

I don't think the drug is that bad when used responsibly (that can only be said to an extent, most recreational use is hard to classify as responsible) - But it's more the lifestyle that often accompanies use of stimulants isn't it? And the financial side of things...

Either way you look at it, it's a great thing... just don't get sucked back in, and given your history with amphetamines perhaps try to keep your mdma usage to a minimum :) That said, In my experience mdma is not exactly addictive at all, I couldn't fathom myself being addicted to it, it loses its magic after use in succession.

As someone who has fairly recently started using it. I'll happily say good work to anyone who isn't using it regularly... :)

I don't think the drug is that bad when used responsibly (that can only be said to an extent, most recreational use is hard to classify as responsible) - But it's more the lifestyle that often accompanies use of stimulants isn't it? And the financial side of things...

Either way you look at it, it's a great thing... just don't get sucked back in, and given your history with amphetamines perhaps try to keep your mdma usage to a minimum :) That said, In my experience mdma is not exactly addictive at all, I couldn't fathom myself being addicted to it, it loses its magic after use in succession.

If you've only just started use I highly suggest you cease. I hate to be a buzzkill but unlike other 'hard' drugs meth is the only one that fucked me side-ways. I liken it to nicotine addiction, "I'm not addicted I just use it socially". It sneaks up on you then the next thing you know you can't go a minute without thinking about the pipe. If you insist on using I highly recommend up the nose or down the stomach as opposed to through the pipe. The pipe is so casual and relaxing and easy to maintain, nothing but lethargy for the comedown. Up the nose or down the throat leaves you feeling filthy as fuck the next day and definitely helps deter you away from re-dosing.

That being said, if you're one to that exclusively puffs prepare yourself for a big ride, things have only just begun ;). Even the most responsible people lose themselves in meth smoking addiction, its so easy because it never truly feels like an addiction. Coke will leave you feeling like the world is going to end if you don't get that last line, coming down off smoking meth isn't squirming and feeling your insides 'bleed', it's just a 48 hour nap followed by more food than you stomached the first time you smoked cannabis ;)

edit: excuse grammar/spelling too lazy to fix and far too cut after 30mg of valium and a bottle of tawny

edit edit: stato go back through the thread and find my posts when I was on it, I said almost the exact same things you said, don't want to be an asshole, just trying to look after a fellow aussie

^Amen to that. Crystal twilin' is the worst drug I've come accross. Even those with a will of iron will fall to the call of the pipe without even noticing it.

I couldn't have put it better myself triplies.

Stato said:
I don't think the drug is that bad when used responsibly

This is absolutely right, but the thing is, by the time you know whether you're one of the people who can use it responsibly or not, it's too late. Meth addiction is so insidious. It feels like there should be two distinct states of being - addicted or not addicted to meth, and that there should be a clear line separating the two. I know that I felt like being addicted would be an 'event', I'd cross that line, and then I'd be an addict. There is no line though, and that's what makes it so confusing. There's just shades of fucked up-ness that standing alone might mean nothing. One bad choice is only one bad choice, and it's almost impossible to look at the situation objectively and as a whole. Plus, what if you really, truly think the high is worth it? During the rush, the intensity of the high almost always beats the intensity of the negative consequences it's caused you. That puts you in a very tough position.

I know that when it finally dawned on me that I could feel absolute despair, and feel without a doubt I had to quit, but aware that in a few hours I'd feel differently and would be getting high again...that loss of control, that despair of knowing that wanting something with all your heart isn't enough...fuck, that feeling is just devastating.

Gonna keep this one short and sweet as I should go be with my gf.

I agree with all above posts, completely. And in the spirit of harm reduction will exactly how you have, do my best to steer anyone away from this substance.

Oral or intranasal are the ways to go definitely, longer lasting, you use less and it hits you with alot more energy, although no 'rush'. If anyone can go from smoking to this roa, it's 1 step closer towards ridding yourself of an addiction..

That said, I'm hoping to take a tolerance break, which i can hopefully then extend into abstinence, or non regular use.

At the end of the day its neurotoxic in a BIG way man.. even rec use is doing serious harm to your noggin. I use meth like once every 2 months or something maybe.. usually LESS! I still enjoy twirling my pipe every now and then though. Feels good.

I try to stick to the least harmful drugs.. to each their own but. Im sure i would do more if it came down in price and went up in quality though :-D hehe

" ...and cocaine is a watered down drug for the masses.. " - Hunter S Thompson

I sampled some Canadian crystal yesterday... And fuck me, I'll never buy meth in australia again, not only is it a rip off, but what you guys are thinking is good is fucking rubbish.

Good Meth, A few cloud, and you put the bag back in your pocket and get to work... Last night I re-organized my room, rebuilt my PC, created a new linux dual boot set up from a fucking corrupt as shit drive and then hacked the shit out of an android phone, bricked it, and fixed it and hacked it some more :) (suffice to say i'm really enjoying Android 2.3 right about now).. Mind you this was from maybe me smoking a point or two, and sharing the rest with 5 people (half a gram)... and the shit costs less than a black chip at crown.

^ It's rubbish because you got really high from smoking 200mg, when most people smoking high grade aussie meth usually stick to 20 - 50mg at a time (putting aside high tolerances)?

Doesn't make much sense there dude.

And I thought you were gonna for real, super serious, never ever post on BL ever again?

Thought ill post 3 different types of p/meth from here in nz, all of extreme good quality!! the 3rd pic I found you had to still crush em with end of fit to dissolve lul, but was very nice the best out of all 3. The 1st pic actually tasted quite pleasant and the 2nd is what we call here 'feijoa', which basically tastes like feijoa lol. All last a long time in the pipe,and for a point bag youd expect at least x3 decent scoops here!

direct image
http://i44.tinypic.com/71mg6c.jpg

need some answers on preserving crystal

so i live in a really hot and humid state(south fl) and i just bought a large quantity of ice from out west. I need to preserve it until this spring (had to buy it now, considering the price..kinda a one time thing).

Whats the best way to keep it from melting and losing its quality? should i keep it in the freezer or keep it in the fridge?

please give me some tips on how to properly seal and store it so that it can endure a few months without any exposure.

figured you aussies might know a thing or two about dealing with extremely hot/humid weather and crystal.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.