Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Higher purity crystal methamphetine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen!!!

The hardest part is admitting to yourself that you have been using too much and calling a stop to it. Methamphetamine is a subtle devil that slowly works it's darkness into your psyche until it has either consumed you completely or scared you away from the sleep deprived shadow world.

Haha, much as I hope the meth situation will improve I see the current meth situatuon as a barrier to the proliferation of MDMA, not only do the crooks that run our markets have a greater financial interest in methamphetamine per unit they have a much more lucrative market in terms of sheer amounts of units they can sell. It would take several years atleast I reckon before MDMA could once again outshadow meth use.

^ yeah because over the pay 3 years everyone has became addicted to their crackle since md fucked off. It's been back for like a couple months now, and it's only been the past couple weeks some of my mates havent gotten on the gear an just taken pills instead.

I think I'm an odd one, as soon as I have a little gear, it makes me wanna smash some mollys to feel better than why the gear can give... In the end its always a stupid idea for me to have gear.

just been getting into shards past couple of months still cant source MDMA in melb... only a couple of times iv been lucky with MDMA this year but its still scares in melbourne... maybe i just need to meet the right ppl or move up north haha. I love shard but cant see my self indulging in it every week or two because i can see my self getting fucked ova from it in the long run so will deffs get mdma ova shard any day. mdma is my DOC i loovveeee it, most of my friends would go mdma pill or crystal ova 'ice' so i think theres room for mdma to flourish once again... i hope!

They do look awfully tasty.

Has any one had any problems IVing with these new cuts that don't wash out with acetone?

Well I don't got the IV route, but SOME of the cuts seem to be 'somewhat' insoluble in water which may cause a problem.
I've had one sample take almost 5 minutes to completely dissolve in water.. and that was all the scraps/crumbs from the bottom of the bag.

Maybe.

But it can be also seen as a problem of how well the meth is now mixed into the 'cutting agent' to prevent the meth being as soluble as it should be(not sure if that makes sense lol)
I often use marquis to test my product now, and in this particular mix with the 'insoluble cut'
EVERY SINGLE PEICE i reagent tested in that bag tested pos for methamp no matter what shape or size it was.
Not only that, but crystals took some time to dissolve in the marquis reagent before turing orange(about 10-20sec from memory)
although the meth was at well above ave street purity..

does that make sense.... because i couldn't really care less if it doesn't... yeeeooowww!

Did you test it? It could have been 4mar but it may just have been good quality meth, you will get 15-20 full puffs from a point of 99%+ pure methamphetamine.

Pulled this quote over from another thread.

No longer true with the new types of cutting agents going around. Funnily enough if got 15-20 full puffs from a p.. i'd be probably woun't be very impressed.
There are plenty of batches that have been going around under 50% you can get 30-40+ puffs from a single p,,, and i'm not really sure were im headed with this since my minds just gone blank, but i think i need to lay off the pipe for just a little bit .. <3

in my experience, a high purity p will give you about 15 good puffs, give or take... if you're getting 30-40 i'd most likely attribute that to not having "full" puffs as footscrazy & myself are referring to

and what i'm trying to explain is, there are some cutting agents now that will allow the meth to burn for a much much longer period of time. longer than when the meth is at its highest purity itself.

^ I understand what you're saying, that the new cuts also puff up or change the vape point or whatever so you get more puffs. Just to be clear though, I was talking about 99%+ pure meth in that quote - meth with no cuts (for all intents and purposes). I have no idea really about the new cuts, I'm glad I got out of the game before they were introduced, though I do wish I knew more about them. It is sort of worrying that you're getting so many more puffs if that's indicating you're inhaling a whole lot of unknown cutters, I think someone posted earlier that isop wasn't good to inhale. Not that I cared about all the possibly crazy chems I was inhaling during my addiction - I'll prob care when I get puffing induced lung cancer or something :\

Yeah cool yeah I getcha..

And yep, all these unknown cutters may seem to making the end product last longer.. but it is noticeable when you can have so many tokes on after another, and not be completely fucked from the amount you've just had. IMO, you'd probably be better for you to smoke straight msm then some of the imports going around aus atm :(

so let me get this straight.. these new cutters are water soluble meaning they will dissolve in my spoon with the shot and gate-crash my vulnerable circulatory system? 8o 8(

thats shit

also, something that crossed my mind the other day, does anyone know the damage caused when someone accidentally wacks salt? (used as a cutter) as it would be hard to tell if its used since it dissolves straight away..

Came across some gear last night that waslight yellow and fluffy and powderey, tbh it looked cut to shot smokable speed instead of the shards I'm used to seeing..

Was a surprise when it smoked up better than most shard I've seen and tasted like shards compared to bikie speed..

The boy and i wacked a point each and were blown away by how strong it was.. really can't judge gear by how it looks these days

So, hands up if you vape it out of a light bulb?

I've broken 2 pipes and it's getting annoying haha.

I also just broke a bulb by heating it too long and then rapidly cooling it like a dickhead.

A lot of people seem to suggest a damp cloth to cool the outside and have the contents solidify sooner, thoughts on this? I'm sure over time it would save you more of the substance, but you clearly have to be careful considering it can easily crack the glass.

In the process of making another pipe I just put a small crack in one side of that too. hehe

It also seems the shit I get is extremely oily most of the time, if you saw my posts before i removed them a few weeks ago then you have an idea... It's almost impossible to get wet shit off a scoop and into a pipe, I even put it in the freezer for an hour but this didn't do much. Seems my shit may be heavily but. There was some stuff i saw the other week that was a little oily but by the end of the night was all solids... Damn cutters.

That said, Uncut meth in australia would be downright dangerous as people who bang points or three would be in for a major surprise. I suppose at least if you vaporise the stuff you can stop and gauge effects relatively safely.

^ Def, I gave a friend who was used to banging half a g of shitty meth, 30mg of very pure stuff, and after banging that she couldn't even speak for 5 minutes. She would've been in real strife if she'd banged her usual dose.

Cooling down the pipe rapidly does weaken the glass and there's no real reason to solidify the stuff quicker anyway.

Uncut meth in australia would be downright dangerous as people who bang points or three would be in for a major surprise. I suppose at least if you vaporise the stuff you can stop and gauge effects relatively safely.

Uncut meth would be fucking awesome, to have me creaming my pants after wacking 2 points like it used to when i first tiue it back in 2006..

Now that the unnessecary crude comment has been made, I'd like to point out that its all about who you know when it comes to purity levels..

Through the course of this thread there have been numerous people who have stated their gear was at a remarkable level of purity after doing their own acetone washes..

Perhaps its time to find someone that can supply a better quality product

Status
Not open for further replies.