Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Higher purity crystal methamphetine

Status
Not open for further replies.
110kg to about 75kg. It's a seriously unhealthy amount to lose in such a short time and am really paying for it now.

woahhh!! 8o8(

I never even knew that sorta weight loss (more specifically from meth) was possible...

no offence intended, but why the fuck do you not look after yourself when abusing meth? you seem to have been in the scene long enough to know you have to keep up with a balanced lifestyle no matter what you use it (couple points on the weekend, or ten points a day..)

dont feel hungry? force that shit in ya! (or find a semi-nutrious, high fat food thats easy to eat when frying).... dont feel tired, do something about it! (either lay off the pipe for atleast twelve hours or [this ones naughty in terms of HR{poly drug use}] eat some pharms. which are intended for insomnia..

what ever you do, just make sure if your gonna hammer it, look after yourself and eat that fuckn square meal! ;)%)

Oh lord not the girafffe again LOL, removed off-topic banter. Come on guys, at least try to keep your posts halfway serious ;)

Bout time someone cleaned this place up! Jeez this forum was a bloody mess last night!!! ;)

On another note I just caught up with tina for lunch. Mmmmnn...

To all the meth heads out there, this is something I've noticed ever since I started on the pipe.
Is it just me, or does the higher the purity of the meth USUALLY equate to more product.
Meaning the cut whatever it may be, is heavier that the meth in almost all cases. Resulting in; the more its cut down>the heavier the product>the less you'll end up with in the end.

Hope that makes sense.

^ you mean the purer meth is less dense so looks physically bigger at the same weight?

Yeah pretty much, was having a bit of hard time explaining it lol. Cheers!

dont feel hungry? force that shit in ya! (or find a semi-nutrious, high fat food thats easy to eat when frying).... dont feel tired, do something about it! (either lay off the pipe for atleast twelve hours or [this ones naughty in terms of HR{poly drug use}] eat some pharms. which are intended for insomnia..

That's right bro. It (should be) all about minimising the risk of the game we're playing here. Just because you ("you" in a non-specific sense) use often, doesn't mean that it's not a dangerous or a risk every time you pick up that pipe. If I know I'm gonna go on a bender, I'll buy a ship ( ;) ) load of fruit, yoghurt, Barocca, etc. - just generally healthy food but ones which are easily to digest and swallow.

Play safe kid! =D

*peace out* %)

I think my problems built up on a lot of neglect. Within the last two months I've been hitting the pipe pretty hard, and its caused me to drop from nearly 110kg to about 75kg. It's a seriously unhealthy amount to lose in such a short time and am really paying for it now. Lol bit that was 5 years is stoner weight neglect cancelled out by meth. My brain is still kind of loopy so excuse my retardedness :)

Forgot to say good work to you guys for putting down the pipe, but can I suggest to you headdah to give it an extra week or two each time until you are completely sure you have control again. To me, four week blocks is still a structure that addiction can temporarilly adjust too, bit won't take much to misconscrew your mind intothinking its under control and you will be stuck in the loop again. Just my 2c, but I'm sure you know yourself a hell of a lot better. Just addiction can be pretty predictable and above all, pure evil.

Peace and keep up the good work

hey man have you had any issues with depresion? Look up the symptoms but basically they include, somedays unable to get out of bed, less social, will often critisize themselfs, feel like they dont matter and life doesnt seem to be getting better AND... Extreme Weightloss or gain (often loss). Aparently 5kg loss in a week is a strong indicator that particular person has some level of depression. If you do have depression and can identify that you do, it can help alot in realising why you take drugs and how to stop

4 weeks is absolutely smashing Headdah! Seven weeks is pretty damn splendid too OND43X.

I have 7 and a half months off now :D Know that I'll never go back. It's amazing to feel the difference from craving every second of the day that the pipe wasn't in my mouth, to going days without even thinking about it now. After 7.5 years of use and a trillion (or maybe slightly less, a billion) tries to quit, to think I finally made it is awesome, and I'm so glad I kept on trying even when I really thought I was a hopeless case. Yayaya!

thanks mate, its good to get compliments from people that have actually lived through it too.

Wow footscrazy 7 months, a few weeks back from your posts i read it sounded as though you had a re-laps (or what ever u call it lol) good to hear your still going strong.

Yeh i was going good there for awhile, 7weeks. Its funny cos during that time i never really had crazy cravings, when thursday and friday afternoons approached i knew i would start getting thoughts of wanting some crystalmeth, but to stop the cravings building up and getting too strong i was taught a technique where i stop and focus on a recent good memory (not on drugs). Thinking of fine points in the good memory and then writing them down really helped me. Also finding out what days are the worst znd organising things to do those particular days. If i keep doing these i wouldnt have taken meth after tnat break... I hope these things above that helped me can help others.

I wonder how heddahs going with his re-attempt

what a cunt of a drug and a cunt of life.....excuse the colourful language. After my upteenth attempt at going straight edge this is my best effort yet. Took a move across the country,and some self induced withdrawal from society and all my friends,-smoking mates.

I know that you cant run away from an addiction ,and especially tina. Cos if your fiending , our going to find it sooner or later, But it sure does fucken help.

Good luck to anyone struggling with. Im far from being out of the woods. Scarriest thing about it all- I saw it all coming from a million miles away,it was like slow motion, but i chose not to steer myself away! Im Sure each persons experience and reasoning is different. Thats my paragraph in the book!

Damn missed all the banta...

Hmmm been getting some semi okay stuff, but it leaves a funny residue which doesnt burn on just wipes off, not even magic eraser just cotton tip. Doesnt have that shardy taste, but smokes up good and decent time. Effects not as long as good stuff but does the trick

Its funny cos during that time i never really had crazy cravings, when thursday and friday afternoons approached i knew i would start getting thoughts of wanting some crystalmeth, but to stop the cravings building up and getting too strong i was taught a technique where i stop and focus on a recent good memory (not on drugs). Thinking of fine points in the good memory and then writing them down really helped me. Also finding out what days are the worst znd organising things to do those particular days. If i keep doing these i wouldnt have taken meth after tnat break... I hope these things above that helped me can help others.

Hey, thanks for putting this down and reminding me mate. Been thinking pretty hard - not really obessive but pretty hard - on Thursday and Friday each week and then deciding whether to catch up with a drug buddy Friday night / Saturday morning.

I asm trying to stick to no more than once a fortnight at most but have found myself making excuses to usually go weekly lately (last few weeks) with exactly this...Thursday: "Shit, off week this week..oh but got some of that new shit..." type stuff.

What you're are doing is simple but totally right...so thanks again for reminding me.

I send my <3 to everyone trying to break free of meth addiction. Ive used various forms of meth(Crystal/Base/Smokeable Speed) since I was 13-14 and im 21 now, been using IV since I was 17 but never had a really bad habit though but I have seen the dark side(s) of meth with opiates/benzos its a very different story but this is the meth thread so I wont go into that. Just trying to say I feel for you guys and I know you can all do it :)

I just got some crystal coz I have an event coming up in the next few weeks and nothing else is available(unfortunately), but these crystals are huge, they dont leave any residue in the pipe(dont think ill IV any, trying to stop IV'ing meth) they look like the 4-MAR crystals ive seen in pics but im not brave enough to say thats what they could possibly be in here :p Ive smoked maybe 0.025g, probly less and I can feel it pretty strong and its very clean. The only thing is that i havent had a connection for quality ice in a long time and im a little worried ill end up using a lot, I guess thats for me to work out though.

Keep smiling boys and girls

^^ my advice:

wack it...

in smaller doses...

if your worried about usin 'alot', don't smoke it lol

lol. at your advice.

in my opinon, either way CAN be just as addictive. either your ivíng it or smokiing it or shevling it etc etc.

It is an addictive drug. Doesn't matter what ROA, the more times u try the more likely u'll get hooked ^^

i'm afraide my abstain this time lasted a week lol, got on it over the weekend again. guess Monday is Day1 again lol

for truth, IVing you'll use far less than you will smoking. but I generally find myself puffing the pipe even after a whack of meth just for social purposes... so.... meh

Im just smoking it so I can titrate the dose a little more, see, im prone to anxiety big time and if I wack(always thought that word was local slang for IV, never heard anyone off here use it before) it in a bad state of mind(and sometimes I dont realise how bad of a state im actually in) I just and up worrying the whole time until the comedown is over. I think im mostly done with needles, dont think ill ever stop liking heroin but my liking for meth is decreasing every so often. I smoked up last night and ive got shit coming out of my skin, coughing up shit, I end up absolutely stinking like crap after 12 hours and I had to miss a day of tafe. It seems to bring a lot of bad things with it. Heroin brings negative things too but they are somewhat controllable and not out there for the world to see, for me at least. And finally I like to smoke because it doesnt last so long, I used to have access to lots of benzos and opiates but not so much anymore(fuckin [expensive] for 10 vals!!!) so thats why I was always whacking, coz anxiety was non-existant and getting to sleep was easy. But gone are those days and I need to do with what ive got, seroquel is damn good for getting you settled and sleepy when your still a bit uppity but obviously nowhere near as fun or therapeutic as valium/xanax/benzos.

If I did decide to IV would I have less crap come out of my skin?

Edit: Im thinking I may go back to IV'ing LOL I change my mind so quickly and frequently, I think I have a serious problem with making my mind up with many things in life but anyway... It just makes me wonder whats going on in my lungs coz ive never ever had stuff coming out of my skin or coughing like that from IV'ing, I think in many ways IV'ing is a lot safer than smoking meth. Short term it might not be such a good idea incase you get stuff thats cut with something strange and/or dangerous, or the chance of OD is very real but long term(if you dont OD before long term exists) I think IV'ing is safer, id say theres much less risk of cancer and other diseases as there would be with smoking. If you normally get decent crystal for IV its really only OD, addiction, long term problems and blood bourne virus risk(im sure theres more but theyre the main ones) opposed to many types of cancer and lung/other diseases on top of all that other stuff with smoking(save blood bourne virus risk). I just dont like the thought of people touching the stuff with their hands or using unwashed knives etc to dish out the crystals. All the people I used to get base off(which btw ill never use ever again now, dirty shit) would always use very clean knives or whatever they used to dish out the speed because most of their customers are IV users, on the other hand most ice users smoke it so hygene(in this respect) is not something they really need to worry about. K im starting to ramble :p

Last edited by a moderator:
meth is just addictive hardcore straight up.
i never have it closer than 3 months apart, but the next two weekends after i use it. i always feel like having a few drags out of the pipe. I've got pretty strong will power though. Except with molly, if i have molly ill eat them whenever i go out. The feeling is just too amazing.

Headah this is a question mainly for you, and anyone else whos done it. 2 weeks ago i was smoothly coming down off about 160mg mdma started to get an awesome afterglow. Then had like 2 drags outta the pipe with some friends, and it went amazing together. I wasnt sluggish or anything and was back to feeling ontop of the world, i suppose if was like i'd just redosed the mdma again. Never get a feeling that good from straight meth.

Only problem was that it made my generally awesome sundays (with wicked after glow) scattered as fuck and feeling slightly retarded. Anyone else had experience with this?

^^After you have meth and especially with other drugs you always going to feel scattered and retarded the next day unless you keep dosing. Me and my friends always used to say theres no point in having meth(or at least a half decent amount) before MDMA because it just ruins the relaxed feeling MDMA gives and is a waste of good MDMA(fuck any MDMA is good these days!) but after you start to comedown its a whole different story and can be a lifesaver if your starting to feel a bit worn out or your body is telling you to go home but your head wants to stay, a few puffs can almost feel like you dropped another pill so would be good for those people that take 10 pills in a night(not me, im not that dumb). I miss MDMA :(, havent had it in years and nothing has really replaced it except for more meth, well and coke I guess but not many of my mates are into coke but we all used to love the pills. I wonder if they ever will make a comeback, I guess weve been waiting a fair while so im guessing not.

yeah, i missed it alot. But nearly 2 months ago i was lucky enough to get a couple g's of some amazing brown sugar <3.
its lasted me a while but sadly the last of it will be gone this weekend :(.
but good news is, we now have some solid mdma pills in SA, so ill be able to keep enjoying it :D
but yeah, that was exactly it. a couple puffs had made me feel like id had another dose!
I've never had meth before mdma, but had it becore 2cb, and it ruined that.

Status
Not open for further replies.