• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just took 3mg of lorazepam and a .5mg clonazepam I forgot about.

I'll have a beer when they kick in.

still up high on the peevee, been awake for 42hrs now and not feeling too bad tbh, just got some hyped up hearing so everything sounds louder =D

20 mg diazepam, 40 mg methadone, and some antihistamines for the itchies. I feel nice. :) I've been sitting on the computer and also sketching some clothing designs for my next project. It's 5 a.m............

buzzing around on lots of coffee and some added caffeine to aid in studying, boy do i wish i had some adderall.

I am not going to indulge in another MDPV binge tonight sincei have slept for 60 hours now, and if i did more tonight then id be creeping up towards 100 by the time its the weekend and i finally slept :p it is good stuff and surprisingly addictive for the little that it gives you back, maybe its because its a stim that doesnt really cause much anxiety untill you get to the psychosis (sleep deprivation stage).

Im just drinkng lager now and have had 30mg of diazepam

buzzing around on lots of coffee and some added caffeine to aid in studying, boy do i wish i had some adderall.

small doses of mdpv would probably help you with that, well thats if you can find it =D. 3-5 mg is supposed to do wonders for concentration and studying aid, all with no comedown too.

small doses of mdpv would probably help you with that, well thats if you can find it =D. 3-5 mg is supposed to do wonders for concentration and studying aid, all with no comedown too.

I keep seeing people mention this on this board, it sounds really good.

I know Rangrz always makes me want to try some.

I am fairly high. It's the post mowing the lawn/pre going to an afternoon class bowl. Always a classic, just like every other bowl. :) %)

^ the problem is if you go overboard like i have recently you redose to often and dont sleep for 60 odd hours :\

well yeah of course or i wouldnt have done it two nights in a row and be considering a third :p

^which raises my next question. my dr appointment isnt for another few hours. should i burn one down now? or after?

i always act a little paranoid to my doctor when im in there stoned.

^that shit is plenty fun:D

after a pneumonia vaccine shot and picking up my meds i got to suck down a nice fat joint:) my lunch cost me a total of $1.25, <3 fresh fruit

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to try this for experimental purposes

I am fucking racing right now

Just smoked a couple of rocks for the first time

I'm glad I got that diesel too, I feel fucking wired

It's ok I guess, I don't think it was that good or the pipe was poorly made or something

I didn't bell ring

^it's hard to fuck up a rock pipe, unless that dope was bomb or you smoked a fat piece you won't get a bell ringer, just my experiance. Also the first time I did it it wasn't as fun as the next few times, that shit gets costly though if it becomes a habit as you know ;).

Yeah it was only ok, I think I was expecting a LOT more the way it's talked about.

I don't recall thoroughly enjoying any of my first times with different drugs though, save for E.

I sniffed a bit of H beforehand to test it out and it definitely seemed pretty damn good. Sniffed up the rest of the bag and another shortly after those hits....starting to feel nice and relaxed again instead of crazy scrambled.

My heart isn't racing, but my breathing became a lot heavier....I don't know if I'd try crack again.

Edit: Ooh, starting to feel very nice. =D I think I'll just stick to heroin for my drug splurges. I was trying to, but when I handed the dude the money, he dropped 4 crack bags in my hand. He was out of diesel I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.