• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cactus juice is kicking in nicely. I feel myself becoming increasingly smilier. :)

Lost a bag of dope today ooo i really knew where it was i know i put it in my fucking wallet.

30 mg valium - got mad about losing bag

4 bags dope

shot of ketamine IV -- Krazyness

Just drank a whole bottle of tussionex. 600mg Hydrocodone.

Had a nice bad of dope earlier tonight. Pretty much worn off now. Just took 22.5mg of Zopiclone. Cant belive how quickly tolerance appears with this shit!

Smoked a 2.5g chronic Dutch
80mg OxyContin
6mg dilaudid(just for the fuck of it)
Couple of beers

Goddammit. I was supposed to go to uni today and study. Instead, I got to sleep at 4am after days of drug taking and fucking, and slept the majority of the day. Now its 9pm, and I aint really tired anymore.

So I've had a couple of cones, 10mg zolpidem tartrate, and I'm getting there....

i'm robofrying again, time for another robotron. as soon as the buzz hit, i could hear the music i was listening to from my last trip in my head. it's like the neverending journey, right here in this red slime, always so familiar and warm and it makes me wanna live.

Last edited:
I got some shrooms stuck in my teeth :D:D:D
Split an 1/8th before dinner, and I'm having the rest after I eat %)

smoked some bowls :)
feels good man

Ive recently realized i love weed
i use to hate it and think it was boring, but now that Ive smoked more I'm starting to really take a liking to it :D

i knew you'd come round, brother:D

im not high at the moment. though i had a natural high this morning after my weights session. now my flu is kicking my arse cause im in extremely cold air con.

gonna go home and try a dxm trip soon i think and smoke about 7 joints.

i was like kevin spacey in American Beauty yesterday morning=D i was smoking joints with Jimi Hendrix Experience cranked to the shit doing a good weights and half assed cardio session.

smoked some bowls :)
feels good man

Ive recently realized i love weed
i use to hate it and think it was boring, but now that Ive smoked more I'm starting to really take a liking to it :D

That is indeed great news, I was the same exact way for years. But now I
love-weed.gif

finished my 1/8th of shrooms and now everything is goooooooooooooooooooooooood

Clonazepam, Weed, Beer and macaroni & cheese.

It's the ultimate chill out combo.

mmmm coffee:p

robo trip : t-minus an hour or so.

i need a fucking cone or a joint!!!

i'd like to give whoever discovered the beautiful combination of codeine and promethazine a HUGMONGOUS hug!!!!

:)

Heroin/Midazolam IV mixture
And antoher 100mg Codeine IM.
Ultimate relaxation combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.