• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im on poppies too. yesterday was the first time getting high in 8 days or so, also the first day I felt normal after withdrawal. I am so fucked up right now. been noddin out since 7 pm and haven't even finished all of my tea yet....its just too strong!

plus I ate a big meal of fried chicken, ribs, chicken corn chowder, and corn on the cob. once I finished eating it I was completely shitfaced. it brought the pods on mega strong.

wish i had some weed. id be drooling all over myself.

9 beers
25mg 2ci
a bunch of marihuana

the dread of work in the morning is strong tonight

Im not high, i woke up and ate my prescribed 2 mg of xanax, then i had a shot but it was only 1 bag and the dope is only half decent ATM so it was just enough to keep me going.

Just got off work and dosed 2 hits of LSD. Should be a funnnnn night.

30mg hydrocodone, poppies, 2.4g gabapentin, 75mg diphenhydramine, and smoked a small 5mg dose of JWH-073. I'm going to eat about 60mg of TFMPP. I had intensely psychedelic dreams when I went to sleep a couple of hours after ingesting TFMPP. I want to see if I can repeat that.

Yeah I've had PCP. 4-MeO-PCP is a less darker version of PCP easier on your body and mind it's the most lucid dissocative I've done.

Thanks for answering my question!
Now I really want to try both. It sounds like 4-MEO-PCP is better in some ways than PCP. I'd love to try them both.

Last edited:
55 mg amphetamines (and perhaps more) in order to work tonight, and tomorrow, and.... hooray. 8(

Very little sleep prior, and the knowledge that I'm set up for an absolutely hellish comedown. Fortunately I have St. Johns wort and tramadol to see me through.

I smoked some JWH-073 again a little while ago to see how it mixed with the TFMPP. It is intensely psychedelic, quite a bit more than JWH-073 on its own, especially visually.

TFMPP doesn't do much on its own, just mildly psychedelic. It sure does enhance the JWH-073. I haven't felt this high since the first day I had it.

I started to have a delusion that my parents were gods and they were tricking me by making a fake universe and an earth full of people who don't exist, pulling some cosmic prank or teaching me some kind of lesson. I realized how absurd that seemed, and then it became really funny.

Now I'm going to stop typing and just experience this. When the JWH-073 wears off, I'll try to sleep and see if the TFMPP causes psychedelic dreams like it did before. I may use a small or moderate dose of 2-methyl-2-butanol it I can't sleep without it. The TFMPP might make it harder to get to sleep.

10mg methylphenidat (oral) and a half pot/hash joint... to start the day.

a pot joint.
1mg clonazepam.

added a lotta joints
3mg clonazepam..

Feeling good! :)

Last edited:
Just really high on some hash. Envious of all the neat drugs you guys get. PCP is also on my top list. God do I miss a good strong dose of DXM.

after a few days of xanax wd, with nothing to ease my pain, totally paranoid and trambling in confusion i had a bad nervous break-down, and my regular doc wasnt in and this young doc gave me a script for 10 0.5 xanax and 10 1.5 bromazepam...thank god for nice understanding people...i was srsly bad... so tomorrow i'm going to my new psychiatrist to get thing sorted out....god damn anxiety and panic attacks fucking suck

oh well, 0.5 xanax and 1.5 bromazepam feeling ok, going to bed soon...i had just 5 hrs of sleep theese past couple of days

How would to compare it to PCP or Ketamine or even DXM for that matter.. I knew this was going around and on another forum(thats not up anymore) had plenty of positive reviews.

PCP much is a much darker version of DXM if you've ever hit a high3rd/4th plateau on them you can really tell what sets them apart. Ketamine is a totally different drug to me, just pure euphoria.

20mg of oxy about 30mins ago and just hit the bong - now im smoking a cig. feelin nice

Status
Not open for further replies.