• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally know what it's like to truly nod and holy shit, it's fucking awesome.

600mg Tramadol Oral
100mg Tramadol IV
120mg Dextromethorphan
125mg Benadryl

I'm dissociated as fuck. :|

Tried meth for the first time today. Smoked 3 or 4 hits, and felt great. Not jacked like I expected, but just happy, chill, etc.

Also, 50 mg diazepam and I'm on my..3rd glass of wine, I believe.

Got 20 mg of diazepam saved for work tomorrow, yeahh! Self-control! I really wanna eat 'em but I know I'd hate myself tomorrow.

Edit: Ate another 10 mg diazepam..I figured I'd rather have a good night's sleep than be all tired in the morning and eating valium at work...or at least that's how I justified my lack of self-control. :)

Last edited:
10 diazapem and morphine in unknown amount from tea.

good for bed time

5mg methylphenidat (oralt) and 5mg (snorted) - Ready for my work out :D
later - weed, opiates and benzo's im sure of

The JWH-073 that I ate took a long time to kick in. Like 4 hours after dosing, it hit me hard. I'm still fairly high, but it is now wearing off.

I'm going to buy a few more grams of the stuff before too long.

well ive had a very big few days, I got my last pay for a long while(months) the other day so I put a bit aside to have some fun but its only me now so I think BL is a good place to chill out, drugs are all gone now :p but its not worrying me at all. Its also the first time ive been able to party for about 6 months(no I didnt go to jail, thats what everyone has been asking me lol)

The night before last I banged a gram of meth in a few shots, last one was about 10:30 yesterday so I was up from then till now, Then I had some opiates in my arm(dont ask what it was coz I shouldnt be doing it) then 4mg xanax so im feeling great, just chillin with some green and nothing is worrying me. Even though I probly shouldnt still be methed up I cant seem to stop posting on bluelight, I musta missed you guys :p

120mg of methadone (3 times my usual dose)
120mg of diazepam (3 times my usual dose)
1600mg of meprobamate (4 times my usual dose)
a glass of wine

starteing to feel faded ;)

15mg 4-MeO-PCP

Feeling floaty. I gonna try and free base some to smoke.

^Jesus, I'd fucking expect so.

I'm tweaking out on a high dose of oral caffeine! Woohoo go America and our ridiculous level of caffeine consumption...unfortunately this is the only stimulant that I can openly consume in the lounge of my student union.

Just smoked 10mg of the 4-MeO-PCP. I couldn't do anymore horrible taste. I do feel more floaty and getting some closed eyes visuals thought.
15mg 4-MeO-PCP
10mg 4-MeO-PCP Smoked

20mg Val about 40 mins ago, then another 20mg about 10 mins ago lol.

I tried to smoke some remnant T-7, ~2mg. Almost no effects aside from the terrible bodyload >__<

I just want to puke and purge myself of this chemical :|. At least this is among the shortest ways to dose it...

Had a small dose of JWH-073. I don't plan on doing it again for at least 3 or 4 days. I've been doing it almost every day since getting it. It's starting to lose its effectiveness, so I need a break before I do the psychedelic combo.

I am also on poppies and my usual potentiators.

Just smoked 10mg of the 4-MeO-PCP. I couldn't do anymore horrible taste. I do feel more floaty and getting some closed eyes visuals thought.
15mg 4-MeO-PCP
10mg 4-MeO-PCP Smoked

Just wondering, have you tried PCP? If so, how do the two compare?
I've been dying to try PCP or one of its analogs for the longest time.

I get envious every time I see a post about PCP or 4-MEO-PCP.
I hope I'll be able to get the latter one soon, but I am broke for now.
I'd really love to get some PCP, but that probably won't be happening any time soon.
It seems like just about the hardest thing to find.

Yeah I've had PCP. 4-MeO-PCP is a less darker version of PCP easier on your body and mind it's the most lucid dissocative I've done.

The poppies I took this afternoon are just kicking in now and I'm in a warm fuzzy, nodded out place right now. I am currently thinking about some weed and/or perhaps a glass of absinthe to compliment what has to be the best high I have gotten in a long while (save for a Peruvian Torch excursion about a month back but that hardly counts)

Status
Not open for further replies.