• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started to crash hard from the peeVee, so I prevented it with more 1,4..... and peeVee. More you say? Well shit, I just got sacked for trying to call in sick, so I don't have to work tonight. More it is.

mephedrone?

I found methylone superior as an entactogen.

4-fa, mdpv and desoxypip are all superior stims

if your looking at RC's.

I don't like methylone quite as much, mdpv was fun though. I'm planing on trying the 4-fa soon, I need to branch out as the mephedrone is too bingeable.

about 300 mg of smoked (base) methamphetamine.

Just doing a little study tongiht for my next exam, what a boring way to spend a saturday night :p

tramadol and fent. im getting good use out of my used patches.

i've finally "woken" properly after an 18 hour sleep from yesterday afternoon till this afternoon and im on the downers after a few vodkas earlier.

After 24 hours on MDPV and 1,4b, I tried to crash last night at about 6pm. Passed out for about 2 hours. Woke up. More 1,4. Passed out for an hour. Snapped awake. More 1,4. Passed out for about 2 hours. Snapped awake. Lots more 1,4. Passed out at laptop, woke up, spewed, passed out for 2 hours. Snapped awake. MORE 1,4. Now I will try for a couple hours more sleep.

Since I am suddenly and acutely unemployed, I have nothing to do today, so I might as well try and get a days rest.

I'm going to be pissed off if (ex)work rings tonight wondering where I am. At home. Thats where I am. You sacked me. Don't expect me to come in and cover you. Nightclub wankers.

nodding hard off mscontin, oxycodone and poppy tea.

with promethazine, dxm and clonidine as potentiators.

75mg bk-MDMA IV

Just added 1.8mg Clonidine and 2mg Opana so I don't have a heart attack

sucking on fent and coming up on 600mg of dxm. should get interesting soon.

i nearly yacked getting the shit down.

holy fuck, things instantly got really fucking hot then and my vision is starting to do the whirl. fucking deftones cranking and im ballin'.

i think im gonna have to escape this room before it starts to consume me soon. once again, the confusion has set in.

4-floroamphetamine and mdpv.

fucking stimmed and waiting foripod to charge up before go do my workout.

Haha, there are some wasted mother fuckers posting on BL :p

...and I'm one of them Ha! This is day three of sun, beer, bud, kratom, acid, and opium, with, I swear, a headchange from the DMT smoke in the air at Shpongle. Whew, it's nice to relax with some kratom and a bowl in my air-conditioned apartment.

9:04am... about to wake and bake for another long sleep.

... As I will be waking up to about 15 hours of Uni work.

Status
Not open for further replies.