• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a skinner of weed, some of that Skunk herbal stuff, 2mg Riv, and bout 5 mins ago dropped a 1mg Xanax.

Today is a special day. 4.5 grams gabapentin. 1 hit of weed. I'm starting to feel really good.

frying balls...

had 3 tabs of acid ~6 hours ago, chilling out now with a beer and some green

Fell asleep after the combo of Benzo's - maybe some weed now.

20mg of propanolol and 2mg of phenazepam...ah relaxing/make sleep easier.

I did a bit much dilaudid, and for the first time I believe ever, I vomited and passed out from opiates.... [itch]

you are all lucky bastards.

just worked my ass off and its too late to get any drugs. fuckinshit.

oh well, tomorrow ill be high as a kite. PAYDAY!!!!

Speed, speed, speed, speed, speed.......

I have to work tonight til 3am, so I will keep snorting speed until then, and eat some more when I have my break.

Damn...... Uni all week, work all weekend. Can't wait til holidays.....

That is true. Hopefully tonight will go much faster (pun intended), and I can get home and knock myself the fuck out.

PS. Just had more speed. Should kick work off nicely.... or get me fired. Either is fine with me.

just got home from drugland with a bunch of methadone

did 160mg, effects are just starting to creep up

i find pot kinda messes with the 'done so that gets saved for the day or two i'm short on 'done

Still gassing. Didn't have any after 8pm, and its 4am, and I am *wide* awake. Feeling pretty good still too. Worked 2100-0330 in the bar, and had an awesome time. But I really should think about sleep soon, since I have to go back tonight to do it all again.

Time for G. Wait. I've already had some. More weed then.

10mg Valium about 2 hours ago, now for some (2-4mg) of Clonazepam :)

I think its time for more G. I had 2.4ml an hour ago, and I want to sleep, so I think another 2mls will be the right thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.