• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

High? How are you pt - let's get ratshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
we smoked crack,

then a mix of scrapings off my table of mdpv, amphetamine, mephedrone, cocaine, methamphetamine...fucking classy.

Scored some H, hoping the quality is good, lining up 4 bags, just took 2mg clonozepam and half a bar. Washing it all down with a brew and a bowl. Can't beat it, well hopefully can't if it's good shit.

mmm rangrz, I bet that mix tasted heavenly :blehhhh:

Some alprazolam, not sure how much, 2-4mg

Somehow i slept from 5 yesterday evening till 1 this afternoon. Almost 20 hours of sleep. Then woke up with a wakenbake bowl and a 1mg clonazepam. then went to my boys house and smoked had some white widow and some haze bong hits. Then i did about 1 bag of incredible dope, just about to do another half and find some valiums. Awesome day off=D

160 mg oc IV 4 Guccis which are same as the good batch of knockouts and they were.

Home from uni. Had a couple of cones and 2ml 1,4-b. Feelin' pretty nice right now. Time for some TV and bed.

About an hour ago I was nodding hard off some Fentanyl.

Might do some later today, even though I know I should save it for tomorrow.

6AM - 30mg of Adderall. 10mg snorted, 20mg parachuted.
9AM - 10mg of Adderall swallowed.

Heart is still beating, occasionally hurt today at some times, not tired at all, and I usually sleep after school. Studying is interesting, got a lot done today.

6:30am - bowl of weed
12:15pm - bowl of weed
5:45pm - ~20mg of oxycontin
6:30pm - bowl of weed
7:30pm - ~20mg of oxycontin
8:30pm - bowl of weed
10:30pm - little less than 20mg of oxycontin
11:10pm (right now) - sitting in my garage, hitting a bowl in my bong, and just finished smoking a cig. took a while to type this up, kept nodding out and mashing random keys while smoking the cigarette.

Time to finish this bowl ;)

aaaaaahhhhhhhh nice.

headin back inside to pass out soon

g'nite all

Lots of poppies and 25mg ambien.
I just smoked 1.2mg 5-meo-amt to see how it will affect my dreams. I felt a bit of alteration in consciousness from that, but not much, not like I'm tripping, a slight mood lift and change in vision. Just what I wanted. Something real but just barely there. I'll easily sleep. I'd need 8-10mg for what could be called a trip, and 12mg+ for a real trip.

I hope that small amount of 5-meo-amt causes me to have the type of wild and crazy psychedelic dreams I got while sleeping on TFMPP. Soon I'll know.

I'm going to listen to some music for 45-60 minutes, then go to sleep. Maybe I'll be asleep before the music ends.

Had some amphetamine about 4 hours ago to do some uni work. Got it done (well, its finished, it isnt good), so now I am slowly getting stoned. Should have some 1,4 soon. Would be silly not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.