• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Hiding places

I wonder if the drug squads have people that read resources like this. I'm not sure if they'd have the time or resources to spare the way the forces have been cut so much over recent years. It would make sense if they did though as maybe they could pick up some useful things that would help them in their jobs.

Although they'd almost certainly hate all of us, one big bunch of druggies, and many posts would probably infuriate them, so maybe they don't read.

Maybe there's someone in some branch of government or the Ministry or whatever that keeps an eye on stuff like this. Might have played a part in the legal high ban of all novel psychoactive substances a few years ago.

I wonder if the drug squads have people that read resources like this. I'm not sure if they'd have the time or resources to spare the way the forces have been cut so much over recent years. It would make sense if they did though as maybe they could pick up some useful things that would help them in their jobs.

Although they'd almost certainly hate all of us, one big bunch of druggies, and many posts would probably infuriate them, so maybe they don't read.

Maybe there's someone in some branch of government or the Ministry or whatever that keeps an eye on stuff like this. Might have played a part in the legal high ban of all novel psychoactive substances a few years ago.

it wasn't my intention to get people to incriminate themselves with this thread at all - I was just interested in hypothetical hidng places. Best place is probably keeping things off your property altogether I guess

Last edited:
....of course if you have anything more than personal in your place you deserve to get hauled over, personally when I had any weight it was miles away only ever touched with latex gloves

Nothin' to hide....some meds schedule 3....every granny got the same shit

....of course if you have anything more than personal in your place you deserve to get hauled over, personally when I had any weight it was miles away only ever touched with latex gloves
One problem is how they define "personal" - especially for people whose personal use is substantial. In some countries it's less about a specific weight or number of pills and more about whether there are also things like small plastic bags, scales, etc. However, there are perfectly innocent reasons you might have those things.

BTW I'd be surprised if LE didn't monitor sites like this.

Perfectly practible, just somewhat pungent. They may think you're trying to hide something, with the strong smell, when the sniffer dog shows no sustained interest, they think you must be some weird hippie fucker. They're not to know that the dog showed no prolonged interest in your luggage, because his oleofecptor neurones have been switched off, so the dog's brain doesn't receive an alert response. So the dog doesn't display a detection behaviour.
The appliance of science, dear boy (mind you, now that I've told every fucker about it, including the people trying to catch you, the point is somewhat moot.)
Luckily they are not using Cat's or Rat's, they are way to integer to work for the Pig's ;). But they have way more olfactory receptor's then Dog's, not sure how the Eugenol would effect them though?

If one has a "secret hiding place" and they disclose it on a popular drug site then one should consider that hiding place "burnt". This place is seen by more than users.

Just say'n ... :cool:

I once tried stashing a shitload of RC benzos inside a packet of wet wipes by pulling out the wipes, sticking the bag of pills through the hole, then putting back some of the wipes. My mam found them within 2 days...
Just in a jeans pocket in a drawer used to work back in the day of having to hide drugs from my parents.
I think the best place if you had something to seriously stash would be where Walter White hides the ricin, but don't think you could hide much. Plus dogs would smell it through the wall though.

A Central Scrutinizer? 😁

The sleeves or jackets of my CDs or Vidya games is my go too for convenience sake/ If it's a small amount of drugs if I'm really trying to hide shit or got alot it's the top most side of a vent that happens to be in my closet

I think this thread should be closed.

Too many things that should be kept secret are being openly posted.

I think this thread should be closed.

Too many things that should be kept secret are being openly posted.
By that logic there are hundreds of other threads that should be closed first.

Always remember to be thankful for idiots & scammers As otherwise no Aces would be out there