European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Hiding places

Inside of the doorbell cover on the hallway wall is a good spot

Maybe I'm too paranoid, but let's take a look about this:
would you seriously talk about your "secret place" in a public forum where all type of "public forces" can enter to sniff ?
:unsure::unsure::pupil2::chef:

I purchased some woodland in the East Midlands a few years ago. Let’s just say if the sirens go off that the bombs are to drop.

I’ll at least go out with a smile on my face, happy in my little cocoon until either the food and water run out, or the Persian rugs do.

Maybe I'm too paranoid, but let's take a look about this:
would you seriously talk about your "secret place" in a public forum where all type of "public forces" can enter to sniff ?
:unsure::unsure::pupil2::chef:
My thoughts exactly. If you do have the ultimate hidey hole, please do not mention it on here, or else it'll just end up as a potential place to look, for anybody with a warrant.

If you have a bookshelf ...with books- cut out the middle of the pages of one leaving the edges hardback works best.

There is things to hide in my pattern. I hide it a little in office desk, no more.

Did this when i was a teen to hide my hash...nowadays nothing to hide. But remember dogs cant smell things up high.

Police raids depicted on TV dramas and movies often seem to show them swiping everything off bookshelves and rifling through the books during their searches.

Not sure exactly how much these things reflect what happens in real life, but probably quite a bit.

I picked up what seemed like some great hiding places and ways of thinking of good hiding places from watching Breaking Bad. Millions of users and LE probably know these places now though.

Did this when i was a teen to hide my hash...nowadays nothing to hide. But remember dogs cant smell things up high.
Nor, I belive if you cover them in clove oil (the natural local anaesthetic in it, eugenol, is volatile and really fucks with a dog's olfactory receptors - think what clove oil does when you have toothache!)

Nor, I belive if you cover them in clove oil (the natural local anaesthetic in it, eugenol, is volatile and really fucks with a dog's olfactory receptors - think what clove oil does when you have toothache!)
.... That does not sound very practical.

.... That does not sound very practical.
Perfectly practible, just somewhat pungent. They may think you're trying to hide something, with the strong smell, when the sniffer dog shows no sustained interest, they think you must be some weird hippie fucker. They're not to know that the dog showed no prolonged interest in your luggage, because his oleofecptor neurones have been switched off, so the dog's brain doesn't receive an alert response. So the dog doesn't display a detection behaviour.
The appliance of science, dear boy (mind you, now that I've told every fucker about it, including the people trying to catch you, the point is somewhat moot.)