HGH for injuries

Apologize in advance for the total "rookie" question but need some guidance. I'm a 33 yr old active female who's profession requires me to be in top shape; I'm also a former D1 athlete. I've had numerous surgeries to repair ankles, knees, and shoulders and have for the past 5 yrs been plagued with chronic turf toe injuries. I've seen numerous podiatrists, drs, and have had cortisone and tried a plethora of remedies. I also have other injuries. Anyways, after some research and now seeing my career in jeopardy, I want to try hgh or other courses recommended on this thread, but my main ortho is not supportive. Where do most, or how does one find this treatment, especially without me having to start with square one and a doc say "let's try shoe insert...." Again, sorry for the basic question but could use some guidance. I'm frustrated that I can't even work out like I want anymore despite living a healthy lifestyle. Thanks to anyone taking the time to help.

HGH maybe ??

HGH might help .. but really you should talk to a orthopedic that specializes in Stem Cells, PRP (Platlet Rich Plasma) and HGH. I went to Dr. Purita for such injections and it sorted out my shoulder a bit. It was dislocating all the time and as of now does not. I am not 100% but I am a whole lot better.

http://www.stemcellorthopedic.com/about-dr-purita.html

Healthy Insurance does not cover it it cost me about 5000 out of pocket.