HGH for injuries

realeasygoing

Bluelighter
I assume if any of you use HGH it to bulk up. I had a really bad accident and dislocated both my shoulders in Dec 2012. I went to a doctor and got stem cell injections. He also did 2 shots of Platelet Rich Plasma each a month after Stem Cell Procedure. He also injected HGH directly in to the injured joint.

I bought some HGH for the following reason: I believe it can continue to be good for healing from my injury. I believe it will increase sexual desire. I believe it will be good for weight loss.

What dosage should I use? Right now I am only doing one I.U a day. Is that a good amount for weight loss?

1 iu is typically whats naturally produced in the human body after age 25 every day if memory serves right. During puberty its around 2iu or so. Bodybuilders use 5+iu daily. Unless youre a youngin (I presume not if you can afford real hgh) then 2+ would be advantageous. Though that is not my specialty so you may want to wait for someone more qualified and do personal research.

Google IAGH... I looked into it after my last knee surgery I am pretty sure that's what your talking about that you had done post op. . IAGH is ( Intra -Articular Growth Hormone ) its an injection of rHGH into the join in question to help increase the rate of healing. I am in no way an expert on GH; GH is ok for weight loss but really unless you have low % of BF your not gonna notice it, as for the libido there are some studies that if you do a quick Google search will say yes it dose but to be honest if you want to boost your libido and drop some weight, talk to your doc about some HRT. Then get your self on a really solid diet and training regimen, you will see more results from a modest HRT dose of Testosterone, a balanced diet and training program ( that is if you have the dedication to the program). At the end of the day all these Hormones are; are tools and if you don't use them correctly or you don't put the proper work in to develop a solid foundation all they will do is throw your system out of whack.

But to answer your question more directly and with the info you really want - 2-4IU a day every day for a minimum of 6 months and you will see results, work up to the 4IUs a day and divide them morning and evening doses, as you stand at 1IU your not really doing any thing, if at all. Work up slowly to the 4IUs do some more research, because largely any and all benefits will be negated if your diet and training suck. And you run the risk of re-injuring your shoulders, if your not training right. I Know I sound like a broken record but any one of the guys on this board that are way more experienced then me will tell you the same thing if not point blank dont waste your time with the HGH until your ready; which is probably what you will hear from the other cats on here, and it's the truth. Now if Guido chimes in listen to the man he knows his shit. But take what you want from what I said but if you take any thing at all from my rambling take the do more research statement. Cheers mate and I hope that helps and I apologize in advance if I sound like a prick, I'm not I'm just giving my advice, and hoping that it helps. Cheers mate good luck.

Are you injecting it in your shoulder ? It would obviously be more beneficial to your injury if you inject it there. Using hgh for weight loss is not that effective. I believe clen/albuterol with a good diet would be more cost-effective for weight loss.

From what he said it sounded like after the injury his doc was injecting the joint directly; but doing an intra-articular shoulder injection your self would be damn near impossible; with out help. But yeah some clen and a solid diet would def be cheaper then GH.

Yes the doctor injected it in to the joint. I am not trying to do that. I am just injecting in to my shoulder. I also figured out there is probably 15 I.U in each of these pens (5mg/1.5ml)I bought and there were about $$$ a piece (bought 2). I did not think they would be that expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Id say give the eca stack or clen+yohimbine stack a go for weight loss on top of the hgh. But very true about trt. Anabolic steroids do help heal injuries more quickly especially with hgh added in and help cut fat as well.

For helping out with the joint in general man look into getting a nice high quality Chondroitin+Glucosamine + MSN and Cissus Quadrangularis supplement. True Nutrition makes a really good one @ <snip>

Also Omega Fatty Acids are good for Joint health get a nice 3/6/9 blend they do indeed help. And the Cissus has a few studies done not only dose it help with joints but bone health as well and when combined with African mango and caffeine it increases the effectiveness of both, and if you add that to say some raspberry ketones. and you have some thing that has a fair bit of science backing up the ability of the supplements ability to boost metabolic rates and help shed some fat and a lil bit of water weight as well. If you scope truenutrition's web site they have a few of these supplements in ready made capsules that are nice and convient to take other wise if you want to buy some of these in supplements in bulk and cap your own
or add them to shakes check out @ <snip>

I have ordered form both of these companies and they are of good quality. I hope this doesn’t break rules for sourcing seeing as these are both websites for legal vitamin, mineral and supplement stores.
I know what it is like dealing with recovering from joint surgery man, I had the left knee replaced and my right knee has had the reconstruction of both my ACL and MCL on my right. These supplements have helped, some of them more from the aspect of helping prevent further degeneration, and help with a few of issues of post surgical arthritis

Study on Cissus
http://supplement-geek.com/cissus-quadrangularis-review/
This is an article with links to relevant studies on cissius.

As far as ur aproximation of the IU per pen you are exactly right 15 IU per pen so 2 pens at the bare minimum of 2 ius per day gives you 15 days, not much man- as you can see growth hormone especially FDA approved rHGH is pricey, one of the reasons I never really ran it out side of the short period of time I did to recover from major surgery, and frankly the only reason I was able to do it was because my pharmacist gave me a huge break on price 9 my insurance did not cover it) because he was a veteran as well, and had a soft spot for a kid coming back banged up. Well I hope this info helps you out man.
~Cheers

Mod Note
Sorry, links to vendor websites of any kind are currently prohibited site wide as per administration.

-bronson

Ps here - get a good calcium supplement ( i recommend coral calcium its more available ) Also running like 250mg of Testosterone ( Enanthate or Cypionate ) along side of the 2IU of HGH will give you more bang for your buck bro. It will def help with speeding the recover and Test is rocket fuel for Libido man, plus it will help you put on some muscle which in the long run is good as some times if a joint is week strengthening the muscles around it can help it significantly- also try getting into yoga helps a lot with getting your ROM back after surgery, and in the long run will help prevent injury, encourage blood and synovial fluid into the are which feeds the joint and helps speed recovery and just encourages a healthier environment for the joint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya this month I plan on sticking with my physical therapy this month. Maybe working in some Kundalinii Yoga. I have one last PRP injection in October. I doubt I will do the Stem Cell Treatment again as there was just not enough improvement for me to give it another try.

For supplements I am taking Fish Oil, Deer antler Velet, GNC Multivitamin, collagen, L-Arginine‎, melotonin and some herbal stem cell multiplier.

I might work in some testosterone towards the end of my HGH. With its high cost I might try to search for a different pharmacy.

Well hgh is always expensive. Cheap generic hgh is usually underdosed so yeah.

easygoign I do Kundalinii my self have be doing so since i was 12, I gotta say mate the breathing techniques in particular will help you a bit, helps keep your mind centered when your trying to work through some pain. You have a few good supps in there but more importantly you have a good mindset on trying to work your way out of the issue. But seriously take a look at the Joint sup from true nutrition man I swear by the stuff. And good luck brother.

The only HGH is pharmacy grade HGH. The rest is underdosed crap.98% of the time. So real HGH is expensive. Whilst not used primarily weight loss...low dose test ALONE and on point diet and training will get you lean and throw muscle on you quicker..HGH is used for recovery for those who can afford it...soccer players..wwe performers..actors...anyone with the cash really...HGH in both competative bb and pl...and most sports, again if you got the cash..is used once aas use has been exhausted with x years of use and every limit reached...and this is to surpass those limits by allowing you to up the dose lol. Expensive for weight loss unless you're like 50+ at which point 1iu per day will help maintain lean mass and cut adipose fat cause you're 50 and making like..0.2 iu day naturally I think....yeah expensive fat burner. Aas is cheaper. Proper diet and regular training is cheaper more...for injuries though, honestly good....just expensive..

The only HGH is pharmacy grade HGH. The rest is underdosed crap.98% of the time. So real HGH is expensive. Whilst not used primarily weight loss...low dose test ALONE and on point diet and training will get you lean and throw muscle on you quicker..HGH is used for recovery for those who can afford it...soccer players..wwe performers..actors...anyone with the cash really...HGH in both competative bb and pl...and most sports, again if you got the cash..is used once aas use has been exhausted with x years of use and every limit reached...and this is to surpass those limits by allowing you to up the dose lol. Expensive for weight loss unless you're like 50+ at which point 1iu per day will help maintain lean mass and cut adipose fat cause you're 50 and making like..0.2 iu day naturally I think....yeah expensive fat burner. Aas is cheaper. Proper diet and regular training is cheaper more...for injuries though, honestly good....just expensive..

I'd tend to agree: With hGH the 191 amino sequence has many cross-linkages which give it a unique 3D shape which receptors require. This is where many generics fail or produce a product that is either not optimal or degrades easily, regardless of having the correct order of aminos. If all that was required was the sequence then any peptide factory in the world could produce rHGH, it must be cultured from human DNA which is why it's so expensive.

Also just looking at the share volume Jintropin, etc produce for Chinese hospitals and export, you have to wonder why generics are on the market for so much cheaper than pharma grade.

Also most Chinese fake HGH is not HCG. HCG is highly regulated in China (one child policy) and rather expensive compared to other filler peptides like GRF.

Glad I found this topic. I recently cracked some ribs (2nd time, same side, this year) and my shoulder and I thought HGH would help healing. I don't work out, I simply want to heal faster. Would HGH not be worth my time or money? I just want to heal. I have no desire to bulk up.

I don't really know much about hgh's ability to heal bones. Why not tell your doctor ? Just be like : Hey doctor, I got some extra cash, and I'd like to heal faster, would hgh be helpful ?

I don't really know much about hgh's ability to heal bones. Why not tell your doctor ? Just be like : Hey doctor, I got some extra cash, and I'd like to heal faster, would hgh be helpful ?

Good call. I'll try that.

Glad I found this topic. I recently cracked some ribs (2nd time, same side, this year) and my shoulder and I thought HGH would help healing. I don't work out, I simply want to heal faster. Would HGH not be worth my time or money? I just want to heal. I have no desire to bulk up.

Its used to treat children with growth defects... Plus one of the side effects I've experienced that can be common with prolonged use and/or high dosages is bone growth of the fingers and/or jaw.... So yes it should work, but it would be better and cheaper to let nature take its course....

Last edited:
Its used to treat children with growth defects... Plus one of the side effects I've experienced that can be common with prolonged use and/or high dosages is bone growth of the fingers and/or jaw.... So yes it should work, but it would be better and cheaper to let nature take its course....

One thing of note to users of 19-nors that take D2 agonist Bromocriptine, D2 agonists can be used to block GH secretion as somatostatin and dopamine negatively inhibit GHRH-mediated GH release from the anterior pituitary, not GH no IGF-1...!!! Another reason to better manage estrogen on 19-nors, and not rely on excessive poly-pharmacy..

THANK YOU! I can cross this off the list and just let my body do it's job. ;)

I assume if any of you use HGH it to bulk up. I had a really bad accident and dislocated both my shoulders in Dec 2012. I went to a doctor and got stem cell injections. He also did 2 shots of Platelet Rich Plasma each a month after Stem Cell Procedure. He also injected HGH directly in to the injured joint.

I bought some HGH for the following reason: I believe it can continue to be good for healing from my injury. I believe it will increase sexual desire. I believe it will be good for weight loss.

What dosage should I use? Right now I am only doing one I.U a day. Is that a good amount for weight loss?

Bro, you need to use HGH at a few inulin units for a good 6 months to see any results in terms of weight loss and injury healing. Those football players that are out for the season due to injuries? Yeah they are on HGH and it sill takes months and months to heal properly.

It won't increase sexual desire. You would need about 3iu-5iu for good results and would need to run that for 6 months minimum. You also would need a moderate dose of Testosterone.

I shouldn't of even replied. You guys managed to answer the OP perfectly. Good job.