Hey opiates, FUCK YOU!!!

Ah, that's unfortunate. I forgot it's illegal in like six states... maybe you can cross a state line if you're close enough? That or a PO box. From our experience with it, it's a godsend.

Here's a link to Kratom legality just in case.

Yes, for sure!!
They are all the best of us and that energy that makes us do incredible things we sometime think we can't.
Indeed!

Now this is not a complaint, I know there are many people not as fortunate to have their baby. My heart shatters for those who have lost their children over some bullshit. This has been in the back of my mind for some time and I feel incredibly guilty for even thinking it but my reason for quitting might possibly be the reason I haven't been able to. Talk about a full time job! We sleep together so imagine being in full withdrawal laying there with a little 3 year old loon climbing and kicking you and being still for sometimes an hour until he goes to sleep(it's the only way he will sleep, not having a mom has been rough on the little guy) then sneaking out of bed. Then you haven't slept in 3 days and you have not 1 minute to yourself from 6am-8pm. He starts pre k in 2 weeks so that will be nice, I guess. I sometimes envy those who can disappear for a week or two.

Anyway, enough of that. I complain too much. Thank you again to everyone who has read my bullshit and for giving me advice and encouragement. It means more than you know