• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroine to Norco help

Vision420

Greenlighter
I have been smoking a little over a half gram a day of some pretty potent H for about 5 months, and now Im out of cash and have not been through any withdrawal the entire time, so u can imagine the withdrawal symptoms are pretty bad and the sad thing is I just smoked this morning and I already feel terrible In the afternoon, I use a waterless bong with a wax nail to smoke about a point (.1) every couple of hours in one big hit. Well I'm out of money I used it all and all I'm stuck with is a full bottle of norco and Klonopin. I've been saying many people say to take 2 but I absolutely feel nothing off of two. I dont feel as tereible with withdrawal but I have no high. What is the recommended dosage for me to feel a small high? Take in mind I used to pop 4-6 Vicodin at a time when I was in my teens up till adult. So far today I've taken 3 norco 10/325, one in the morning when I smoked and 2 about 45 min ago. I also took one 1mg Klonopin this morning with the last .05 of h and 1 norco. Would I be Fine taking 4 norco? Thx

Its your tolerance. You have been doing H for 5 months daily at 0.5g a day so your probably going to have to take a decent amount of Hydrocodone or Norco to feel anything. You say you also have klonopin? Do u take klonopin on a regular basis with the H, it can make weak opiates like hydrocodone feel stronger at the right dose of each med, very good opiate potentiator imo. I think you would be ok taking more Norco honestly if you normally do H on a daily basis. I myself could easily take all 40mg of Norco and be fine with the 1mg klonopin. You weren't very clear on if you are taking 4 10mg norcos altogether including the 30mg you already took or is it the 30mg you already took and then another 40mg more? Either way I think your probably ok if you take 70mg of Norco and have a good size opiate tolerance and one klonopin, if you take klonopin normally. 1mg of klonopin and 70mg of hydrocodone isn't very much to me but I have no idea what your benzo tolerance is either so I cant for sure say its safe. Opiates and benzos go great together ime but can be deadly if overdone.

Also you smoke H out of a bong? why not go with the old foil and straw method? H needs to be vaporized without direct heat most people including myself do it with the best possible effect on a sheet of foil and a tube to inhale the heroin smoke/vapor as it slides down the foil. That is the best way to smoke H, off foil. I'm not sure what a wax nail is though. Its something to do with smoking THC wax concentrate right? It has been a while since I was a daily weed smoker, so I'm not sure haha.

Thank you for your reply. I was planning on taking 2 more norcos on top of the three I had taken although the first was in the morning so I wasn't counting that one because I believe the effects had come and gone (I know u have to be careful with acetometaphine intake daily though). So when I posted I had just taken 2 norcos and was planning on taking 2 more because I remember when I was younger I would take quite a few Vicodin to feel it. I would not even feel 2 Vicodin before I got hooked on h so even if someone offered me some I wouldn't take them unless it was three or more because it would just be a waist lol. I have been taking klonopin for a few years do to extreme anxiety I was prescribed them daily but I have never taken them daily for over a week due to fear of addiction( I was prescribed klonopin before I started h) I am careful of taking too much of things since I got anxiety because of fear if overdose I have had a few close calls but I never really cared before mainly mixing h and meth for a few days I would start doing more and more of each to counter act them I almost od'd. I have a high opiate tolerance but a very low methamphetamine tolerance due to my lungs being huge and I can take giants that are probably 4 to 5 x larger than most but I dont do that stuff anymore (okay I did it like a week ago lol but I took 3 hits and done )anyways the other day I ended up trading 10 norco for a point of h, I know it's not a good deal but I was withdrawing and didn't care at the time and I hadn't seen your reply so I was not sure if I should take 4 . So I never ended up taking four but I would really like to cut back and off of h using the norco and klonopin so the info will still help me. I had quit cold turkey about 2 years ago so with the help of these I should be able to do it. When I put my mind to it and decide I'm going to quit I really stick to it. As for the bong omg u just have to try it it will blow your pants off. I started smoking on foil with a empty pen casing to chase it but its no match for a dab of h using a nail in a bong with no water in it (h is obviously water soluble and much more than thc so it absorbs the h ,don't use water) I only use foil now if I'm and out and about and have no way of hitting the bong . You use a torch to heat the nail and u can let it cool to whatever temp you want, you put a piece at the end of a dabbing tool , heat the nail to desired heat and apply the dab onto the nail holding it on there and swirling it around it starts smoking and running through the bong you never directly apply it to a flame so it is comparable to foil only u get gigantic hits like 7 in one that is much more dense and you lose no smoke at all. It's like smoking weed out of a pipe all your life then hitting a bong and getting super faded only problem is it raises your tolerance so much if u keep doing it foil will barely work. Every person I have done it for has been blown away and always say bring the bong lol.

5 norco 10s probably won't be enough to do anything more than mitigate withdrawal if you are coming off of any moderate-serious H habit.

I recall being off H for over a month at one point last year and even then it took north of 40mg hydrocodone just to feel it. I remember trying 60mg hydro one day when I was using H semi-regularly and I felt nothing at all. Trying to get a "Small high" will likely not be worth it unless you have a ton of these sitting around. I think you should be frugal with them, try and hold out 'til your next H dose, and save the rest for another rainy day.

Your tolerance is going be a very big issue here. You're probably going to need at least 50mg of Hydrocodone to begin controlling your withdrawal symptoms. A half gram of Heroin and Hydrocodone pills are in totally different leagues. What you need to do first is a Cold Water Extraction of your pills. If you're good at basic math, you might as well just do the entire bottle at once, then determine your dose based upon fractions of the total product extracted. Example: A total of 200mg of Hydrocodone is extracted; perhaps split this pile of powder if dried into quarters, for dosages of approximately 50mg per pile.

You can also use this same method from solution. Take your CWE solution, determine total volume, total active ingredient, divide and conquer.

Also, the Clonazepam is going to come in very handy for mitigating some of your symptoms. The Benzodiazepine will be helpful in getting you a little bit more mileage out of your Hydrocodone through drug synergy. Given your stated tolerance, overdose shouldn't be a probable outcome. Just don't do anything crazy.

Hey guys, I just happened to click on this thread ? I'm brand new to blue light and was just nosing around and came up on this post. It's pretty interesting to me bc although I've done H for a long time, I have never smoked it. I've always been afraid that my lack of experience would cause me to lose it. What kind of H can you even smoke? I like have no clue lol. I always thought it was only the tar H that was smokable but am learning that's not the case. No one over here where I'm from smokes it. It's all IV usage in Mass. so I wouldn't even have anyone to show me how to do it bc I honestly would love to try it at least once Lol.

@nayledit , you can smoke pretty much any heroine. Yes tar is the easiest to smoke but you can also smoke powder by putting it in a container and lightly breathing on it to ad moisture to the powder and then with a tool or your fingers you can press it together into a ball. I had to do this with some China white I got awhile back. Everone I know also slams and believe it or not every one of them has said the bong and nail is the closest feeling to slamming theyve ever gotten and has went as far as saying they might just switch to smoking that way. But the real problem is expense. As many of my friends can shoot a small amount and make it last a long time. such as only needing to slam a .1 3 times daily that's only .3 a day. While I'd have a hard time making that last because smoking does not last as long as slamming. I could make .3 last a day but I wouldn't be high past the morning just well. But you should definately give it a shot (no pun intended lol )

Also with the CWE solution, what do u do with this powder? Can u snort it? Would it work better to mix it in water and drink it or maybe fill capsules with it?

Hey guys, I just happened to click on this thread  I'm brand new to blue light and was just nosing around and came up on this post. It's pretty interesting to me bc although I've done H for a long time, I have never smoked it. I've always been afraid that my lack of experience would cause me to lose it. What kind of H can you even smoke? I like have no clue lol. I always thought it was only the tar H that was smokable but am learning that's not the case. No one over here where I'm from smokes it. It's all IV usage in Mass. so I wouldn't even have anyone to show me how to do it bc I honestly would love to try it at least once Lol.

Hey you can smoke any kind of H, yes tar is the best for smoking, but truly all you need to do if its ECP dope or any kind of powder dope is throw it on a decent sized piece of foil, light the h from underneath and it will turn to oil, chase the oil down the foil with the lighter underneath using low heat, inhale with a straw or a hollow straw like tube of any kind, like a pen tube. I have done this a few times and it works ok but I would much rather sniff or slam my powder when I have it and save the tar for smoking. I have heard on this site from other people who have smoked powder H that adding a drop of water to it when on the foil makes it slide better or mixing it with a caffeine pill that is crushed along with the H. I haven't done this though so I don't know for sure, just heard it slides better/longer by doing that.

Thank you for your reply. I was planning on taking 2 more norcos on top of the three I had taken although the first was in the morning so I wasn't counting that one because I believe the effects had come and gone (I know u have to be careful with acetometaphine intake daily though). So when I posted I had just taken 2 norcos and was planning on taking 2 more because I remember when I was younger I would take quite a few Vicodin to feel it. I would not even feel 2 Vicodin before I got hooked on h so even if someone offered me some I wouldn't take them unless it was three or more because it would just be a waist lol. I have been taking klonopin for a few years do to extreme anxiety I was prescribed them daily but I have never taken them daily for over a week due to fear of addiction( I was prescribed klonopin before I started h) I am careful of taking too much of things since I got anxiety because of fear if overdose I have had a few close calls but I never really cared before mainly mixing h and meth for a few days I would start doing more and more of each to counter act them I almost od'd. I have a high opiate tolerance but a very low methamphetamine tolerance due to my lungs being huge and I can take giants that are probably 4 to 5 x larger than most but I dont do that stuff anymore (okay I did it like a week ago lol but I took 3 hits and done )anyways the other day I ended up trading 10 norco for a point of h, I know it's not a good deal but I was withdrawing and didn't care at the time and I hadn't seen your reply so I was not sure if I should take 4 . So I never ended up taking four but I would really like to cut back and off of h using the norco and klonopin so the info will still help me. I had quit cold turkey about 2 years ago so with the help of these I should be able to do it. When I put my mind to it and decide I'm going to quit I really stick to it. As for the bong omg u just have to try it it will blow your pants off. I started smoking on foil with a empty pen casing to chase it but its no match for a dab of h using a nail in a bong with no water in it (h is obviously water soluble and much more than thc so it absorbs the h ,don't use water) I only use foil now if I'm and out and about and have no way of hitting the bong . You use a torch to heat the nail and u can let it cool to whatever temp you want, you put a piece at the end of a dabbing tool , heat the nail to desired heat and apply the dab onto the nail holding it on there and swirling it around it starts smoking and running through the bong you never directly apply it to a flame so it is comparable to foil only u get gigantic hits like 7 in one that is much more dense and you lose no smoke at all. It's like smoking weed out of a pipe all your life then hitting a bong and getting super faded only problem is it raises your tolerance so much if u keep doing it foil will barely work. Every person I have done it for has been blown away and always say bring the bong lol.
Huh? that is an interesting method of smoking H. I have never really thought about doing it that way, just either slammed the tar I had or smoked on foil. Sounds like it works pretty well according to you though. However, I haven't done H in close to a year now like 9 months and have been on bupe maintenance, so I will probably never try it as I have no desire to do dope atm, hope it stays this way.

@ILove2nod
I hope for your wellness that it stays that way too, trust me your not missing out on anything. I would much rather not have this monkey on my back, it was an accident I did not want to be basically controlled by this crap, no matter how good it feels getting high in the long run you will feel so much better not having an addiction and actually working for the good feelings is so much more satisfying than having to smoke to feel good. Congrats and stay on track.

Thanks, although I am not entirely there yet because along with my bupe I am also prescribed Adderall and clonazepam. I am not really super dependent on the Adderall, it just helps me to focus and stay on track with work and stuff, because I have ADHD, and the clonazepam I need for my extreme anxiety and sleep issues. So I don't know if I will ever actually be sober as I still take drugs, but at least I am fairly responsible with them as far as not taking way too many like some people do and I once had a problem with that when starting klonopin, I would take way too many, but learned to control myself. And Adderall I don't really like to take too much of, it makes me feel too speedy and edgy if I take more than what I am prescribed and makes my sleeping issues worse because it lasts quite a long time for me, even with the IR tabs I take. Not to mention I still mess with coke here and there too when I have enough money, but haven't done that in a couple weeks now since I haven't had the income to mess with it. Coke is one of those things that if I don't have it, its no big deal it is only really mentally addicting when I have it and run out.. then I sometimes do a little too much, but usually when I run out I immediately take a klonopin to curb the craving a bit and keep the come down from being as bad. But my worst addiction yet was definitely with opiates because I could NOT control myself at all with them, and they just felt too damn good to me especially when I started to smoke and IV H, and IV oxy and dilaudid too, I pawned off every nice thing I had and ended up in a real bad place I didn't want to be in anymore, and knew I couldn't stay like that so I got on bupe and whenever I start craving opiates randomly which I still do from time to time, I just take my sub and remember all the bad shit I dealt with doing opiates like I was. So I am quite a ways from being on track, but I am not AS bad as I once was either and I am not as unhappy with the way my life is like I was becoming before getting off opiates. So it could definitely be worse but also could be better. Anways, I am rambling now haha so ill stop here.