• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

! (Heroin) Six Dead, Nottinghamshire Issues health Alert !

before you shout me down do your own research - iv'e done mine.

I have, 16 years in the field...;)

1.5 grammes of pure heroin - your words, not mine - is fuckin ridiculous. What kinda rig would you be using for that shot?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by, opiate non naive:? How non naive do you have to be to take 1.4 and survive?

Your figures are shite, and dangerous...

I suspect Blondin's idea of "pure" may not necessarily agree with the officially-accepted one .....

Still, if in doubt, smoke or sniff a tiny amount (no, less than that) and wait.

Thanks but would you believe people actually argue that point with me to my face? Utterly infuriates me.

Their argument goes, "Yeah but while drugs are illegal, it's your own fault if something bad happens when you take them. The government is telling you not to do it, the government is trying to keep you safe". That's their argument.

Not a good argument though.

This is:
"Legislation cannot make drugs safer, but Legislation can make drugs users safer by regulating, taxing & controlling the market. If concern for the health & lives of our fellow humans is the genuine reason behind drugs laws, then why not change them to reduce the harms caused by drugs?"

actually it does- the main point im trying to make is that mixing drugs is the problem not heroin it's self - oh and there is a difference between a lethal od and and a non-lethal one. Thats me done.

What you call a "non-lethal OD" is just what I'd call "being too stoned to get any more drugs into your system", and relies on a gently-titrated RoA and a pre-existing, heavy tolerance.

Great if it works for you, but really not advisable for anybody else.

actually it does- the main point im trying to make is that mixing drugs is the problem not heroin it's self - oh and there is a difference between a lethal od and and a non-lethal one. Thats me done.

Yes, the difference is whether or not the overdose gets treated.

Blondin that's a dangerous statement. I have ONCE in over a decade crossed 'unusually strong' gear and let me tell you, if you were to shot a normal size shot you would go over. We all had IV habit of around half a G to G a day and 3 smoked lines had us all nodding and puking.

If it's true about the Afghan poppy harvest, we may be due a general increase in potency of street heroin. And I suspect it is slightly better business to sell a purer product for a slightly higher price, than to dilute it back down to the strength that would sell for the normal price. (Although dealers no doubt will adopt both strategies anyway -- probably adding to the confusion).

So the usual warning bears repeating: Anytime you acquire a new batch, especially if you have taken a break and not used in awhile, begin with a tiny, tiny amount; smoked or snorted, even if you usually inject.

I can relate SLIGHTLY to blondin in that the only time I've went over was when alcohol was involved.I find the quality has went downhill FAST over the past ten yrs or so_Of course you will always get the argument of quality over quantities but most of the advice is correct if you buy a new batch always test it with a chase first common sense really!

I've noticed street gear has increased in potency the past few weeks, from the dealers i've been buying it off atleast.

Quote = blondin chats shit I've been a smackhead since 1994 when smack was smack for 90 quid a ball av qual percentage back then was around 50/60% n that's from E.R.boys in blue analysis the strongest gear I Eva had came back at 71% n a point could b shared 3 ways n all 3 could go over. all this so called TT caper at 2 ton a ball got sent back as rammle if this guy says a g to a g n arf a hit I'd say his man can see him comin. With his eyes shut.

Wouldn't mind a bit of that. And Blondin, IMO street gear has improved considerably in the past year or so....talking ~60% now, easy. If you're getting it off the people with good gear.

I had some about 2 week back (I'm Manchester way) and I've never gone over {touches wood} got it off my guy who has consistently good gear, ever since I scored my first bag off him, the quality's been decent so always I try and get it off him if possible, however, sometimes it's not and I end up scoring off someone else and it's never been as good as my main guys, not once.

It still varies in quality with him but it's always quality and when its good, its really fucking good.

Anyway, I've never gone over, like I said. I've got a monstrous tolerance unfortunately, and I barely do gear any more, I do however take a considerable amount of Morphine daily, and it was Oxycodone before that, I used to be bad on the gear but anyway I digress.

I rigged up one bag off my main guy, drew it up, and let it cool. At the time I had a vein that I didn't have to tie off to hit, I knew exactly where it was. I put in the syringe, registered and pushed the plunger down.

As I pulled the pin out of my arm everything went white and I was like "Oohhh shit, this has never happened before, am I OD'ing?!?"

My vision slowly came back and I walked from the bathroom to the back garden to get some fresh air, then my legs just went, they were like jelly I couldnt walk in a straight line, hell I couldn't walk at all, it was more of a stumble....I was gunna hit the deck if I can't find a seat fast, luckily my bedrooms downstairs with a door to the garden and I just about made it to my bed before my legs gave way.

By this time I was pretty sure I wasn't gunna OD but my heart was still beating fast n hard etc...

Now that must have been some strong Heroin because sometimes I shoot 1 & a 1/2 bags, I think if I did that day I would have OD'd.

It was when everything went white that shit me up, I thought I was just gunna pass out there on the bathroom floor!

What does an OD feel like, how would you recognise one coming on?

That day is definitely is deffo the closest I've been to going over. thank fuck I didn't do 1 1/2 bags.

Yes, I've had that several times, but I don't think it's actually an OD as such, more of a bad reaction to the cut or other contaminants. Commonly known as 'cotton fever' I believe.

I've only gone over once, and it was a totally different feeling. A few seconds after the hit I felt and tasted the rush coming on, but it didn't stop - it just kept getting more and more intense until I had pins and needles all over my body and I felt like I was wired into the mains circuit. It was an incredible feeling but after only a few seconds I blacked out and hit the deck. Later on I woke up in hospital with a naloxone syringe in my arm, wondering WTF had happened...

Yeah when ever ive had good gear and done too much, the rush is scary and i like the pins n needles, but when u've done too much it is all over your body and is painful and very uncomfortable rather than a nice tingly feeling, and your waiting for it to go, but it intensifies and seems to take forever to go away. Also ive felt a weird definitive change in my chest that scared me 2 3 times ive done too much an was sure i was gonna go over. But i have never actually gone over altho i think im come pretty close on more tahn 1 occasion