• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin no longer effects me like it used to

^I'd appreciate that I'm really not feeling well. I don't have ANY opiates at the moment and it's giving me anxiety, like there is no immediate escape anymore even if I want to.

your inbox is full man, can't send a PM. empty it and shoot me amessage and i'll message you back.
really sorry to hear your going thru the wringer at the moment, i've got a few suggestions but i'll wait to message them,
stay strong mate, you got my good vibes heading your way

I am giving this all the strength I have, thanks for the well wishes I really do need them. I am suffering.

To the OP I can't fucking do it man, quitting is a nightmare. I'm only posting in this thread by the way as my situation is so relatable to the OP. In my opinion it's that pure dope that's fuckin him up. They don't normally sell it that pure because it will not produce sustainable customers. After a 6 month stint I'm already quitting and going back to my OC's, which I went through in 3 days last time due to tolerance. This stuff was the worst decision of my life, but something has to come of it. Sounds like you tried to raise that kundalini a little too early mate. I can relate to a lot of what you're saying. There is only one option you have to quit the dope man or bad things are gonna happen. I know this myself but already kinda sense a relapse on the way.

No offense, but this is what I hate most about psychedelic drug culture. Y'all are a bunch of weirdos, talking about charging up crystals under the moonlight and chakras and whatnot.

Nothing is wrong with your CNS. Teal Swan is a total nut.

No offense, but this is what I hate most about psychedelic drug culture. Y'all are a bunch of weirdos, talking about charging up crystals under the moonlight and chakras and whatnot.

Nothing is wrong with your CNS. Teal Swan is a total nut.

Again, this is why I didn't say to say what happened. I don't care whether people believe me or not, but I am gonna ask people to please refrain from making idiotic comments like this. My CNS is totally fucked and was even before this happened. You try taking large doses of benzos for years, suffering a hypoxic brain injury and being addicted to drugs pretty much your entire adult life and then not having any problems with your CNS. Any ONE of those things will do damage to your CNS. And you absolutely can damage yourself through using improper spiritual practices and meditation methods, especially when you add in lots of psychedelics.

I agreed, let's try and respect each other folks.

Perhaps something that was confusing was what you meant/mean exactly when you say you "CNS is totally fucked" or something. That could mean almost an infinite number of things.

I agreed, let's try and respect each other folks.

Perhaps something that was confusing was what you meant/mean exactly when you say you "CNS is totally fucked" or something. That could mean almost an infinite number of things.

Infinite number of things? It means my brain is damaged from multiple brain injuries and years of drug addiction. I also have psychological and mental problems.

Is the damage reversible at all do you think? Maybe you can turn your life around. I'm wondering the same thing. My brain is completely fried from the lack of heroin. Haven't picked up my guitar in weeks and I'm trying to find that ambition I used to have. It's tough when I feel so disconnected from reality, chronic pain, panic attacks, multiple serious drug addictions, it's just not fun anymore!

coming from someone who has brain damage due to opiate-induced cerebral hypoxia the neuroplasticity, the adaptive and compensatory capabilties of the brain are truly phenomenal, but they'll never be as effective as the original networks and connections that originally composed your central nervous system, so in that respect, those types of injury are permanent. but things like a feeling of joylessness, 0 motivation, anxiety and anhedonia can all be improved as they're purely psychological (most of the time), so don't worry about them, they can be rectified.

Last edited: