• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin mixed with valium

I guess death is an example of equilibrium...
The concept of "equilibrium" can have various meanings depending on the context in which it is used. In a broad philosophical or metaphysical sense, death could be seen as a form of equilibrium in that it represents a state of finality or balance with the cessation of life's processes I supppose.

An experienced user knows their shit.

You DONT slam a fat shot of some new shit u never tried before after taking several Valiums within an hour prior to bedtime….slight chance….you AINT waking up

You’d always test each batch tiny amount first …..obviously building a tolerance over ur usage …..same with Blue Valleys. I know EXACTLY how many Diazepam 10mg tablets I am tolerant too….in combination of the 6-7 other controlled substances coursing through my bloodstream.

If you know ur H and it’s a decent shot you’ve done 50x plus before….what’s a few Valiums ? Especially if you’ve taken them before. Always a wise choice if possible to have genuine pharmaceutical dopaminergic stimulants (Dexedrine/Adderall & Ritalin) …some decent Cocaine ….buck off a few leenos if you’re nodding too hard or getting worried.

Use with a buddy is possible

If not…..after 15+ years of taking the same shit….you know, what’s what. Be smart. Don’t push to envelope too far. What a f@ckn scary trip that would be. How would you even know? Falling asleep in a warm blanket of euphoric opioid comfort with the best benzodiazepine ever synthesized, Diazepam (Valium) 10mg. F@ck me silly.

Very pleased to have 300+ genuine Canadian pharma Apo-Tex Diazepam 10mg tablets …..and another 300+ on the way. 1,000’s of MG’s of Diclazepam 2-Chloro-Diazepine (Delorazepam & Lorazepam) 200+ half-life

VERY concerned about my extensive benzodiazepine usage over the few years after sporadic Etizolam usage

VERY F@ckn concerned and worried. Comforting to have the impressive inventory for a slow taper, but still. That’s a Loooong road of discomfort that makes WD from injecting illicit Heroin & pharma Dilaudid a trip to Cuba 5 Star resort for a week.

LSD-25 100ug I’m on now……after crazy sweat sex with GF. Every Saturday. Methadone 25mg & Valium 30mg & Pregabalin 450/500mg & Indica Cannabis right after shower…..3rd drink typing this now lol

She’s driving us up to waterfront patio for drinks in few hours from now…..10min drive

Saturday….my LSD bbq pool drinks in the sun day, every summer.

I absolutely LOVE taking LSD-25 100ug……public places, act perfectly fine, pools, beaches, anywhere……such a beautiful molecule. Being at the cottage surrounded by Mother Nature, swimming in fresh clean lakes, wildlife and animals everywhere……the magical healing warmth of that burning ball of gas in our solar system, fresh clean H20, friends & family….good music…..literally therapeutic gold for your soul, mind, and spirit.

Everyone be good Xoxo

I might have said this before and might not sound a popular stance among sum BUT, if you have enough heroin it’s better/safer (in almost all ways) to take a lil bit more than to add a benzo, if you ain’t doing heroin for ages, again same thing. Not everyone who combine opiods and benzos do it out of desperation and some much prefer combo to opiods alone but for wast amount of people IT IS NOT THE WAY! You don’t need/want benzo addiction along opiod addiction even if it was safest thing in the world.

NOT a good combination.

The majority of so called 'Heroin overdoses" are as a result of mixing opiates with benzodiazepines.

But benzos are never to blame, as they are a product of big pharma...

@Dextro .45

There were some things I wanted to bring up. I know it's unsolicited so please forgive me. I would be really concerned about having ready access to such a huge quantity of Benzodiazepines. I don't want to scare you. I just want you really to think about what's gonna come next. If you get those pills and you find yourself unable to stop, you're going to be in a totally fucked up place in term of your tolerance.

Methadone struggles to keep up with the relatively new phenomenon of Illicit Fentanyl, as we find that doses established for the treatment of Heroin/Morphine addicts are not even close to enough for many heavy users of Fentanyl et al. In this same way, medicine is not set up to handle people with exponentially massive tolerances to Benzodiazepines. Benzodiazepine dependence has been a thing since Benzodiazepines began. The difference today is largely grey market suppliers selling designer Benzodiazepines on an industrial scale for relatively cheap prices.

So, the healthcare industry is seeing more of these cases, though they are still not the norm. What this means is that if you end up hospitalized for whatever reason, it's going to be a seriously bad experience, as most physicians are going to be hesitant to provide the Benzodiazepines needed to keep you well for fear of their licensure.

I know I wouldn't be able to control myself if I did and I were in your shoes. As crazy as this may sound, it might be a really good time to tell the right people what's going on so they can potentially help you. Someone to ration the medicine responsibly would be great. You could take. Whenever I started trying to fix things in my life, I ended up giving my medicine to a friend and he would give it to me every morning. I felt better psychologically and was no longer assaulted by cravings. Just think about it. Good luck

Oh brother thanks. I hear you. I think about it all the time.

I’ve been on Methadone for 10-15 years for RA. I don’t go to a clinic. I get a sealed bottle of 100 tablets / 25mg each per 27-30 days (80mg daily) plus a small surplus for breakthrough pain after 6pm

It all started out with Etizolam which I still have 1,000mg + . Never gross abuse doses, average 0.3-0.5mg starting. Even now, just 1mg.

Diazepam 10mg I have 300+ and can get another 300 with a phone call….1,000 of genuine pharmaceutical Apo-Tex Diazepam in sealed bottles with individuals name on them, legally scripted.

Diclazepam 1,000mg + which is also a 200 hour half-life benzos with several active metabolites

I take about 20mg Diazepam daily……on a Saturday night after LSD fun in the Sun, perhaps 50mg diazepam

It’s effecting my erections so I’m slowly reducing dosage. Benzodiazepine is the worst drug for your sex life, and I even get 10ml Testosterone vials scripted with 15 repeats 200mg/2weeks

I have a massive 500lbs fireproof vault for all my toys and sensitive items, where I keep all my legally prescribed CII meds and everything else. I have good self control BUT I know I’m in some trouble. Fully benzodiazepine dependant, but have a little comfort in my extensive inventory of long acting Diazepam & Diclazepam to slowly reduce, which would take a year + I bet

Thanks for the consideration and caution…..I think about it too

I recently watched a guy in a hospital bed opposite me waking up screaming about head pain. As he say up he immediate blacked out,repeatedly. After watching this for few hours I started to suspect it was Benzo wds but knew nothing of his history. He was being told his head pain was from blacking out the day before and banging his head on concrete floor. He would sleep if that's the word and get lots of tremors,wake up sit up then black out.

He eventually gets himself on his feet and tries going home. By now they had a one on one watching him as he kept hitting head. The security tried to stop him from leaving but the stroppy head nurse said as he hasn't been sectioned he should be let go. The guy makes it about twenty metres then head first into floor. Concrete pavement.

I should explain my bed was beside open fire escape doors that led to pathway thru centre of hospital. A security guard from outside tells the head nurse there's a guy unconscious on floor from your ward who needs help. She tells him to be left there as he's made a decision to leave and isn't her responsibility.he stays unchecked for maybe give minutes .by now public are building up and complaining that nobodies helping him. This is four am but maybe a dozen ppl gather. Things start getting crazy ppl phone police and ambulances even tho he's in a hospital ground already. Nobody helps.

He eventually comes too and is virtually carried back inside by the security guard .no medical help given .

I now feel I have to try and say something. I get a brief chance to speak to the guy he looked like mid thirties but was only 19.

He says he needs to get to his meds indoors that can help his head pain. He's now bleeding from a cut after latest fall. I chat a little more and he mentions his mates take xanax and he can take twenty at a time . Which led to him being there in first place it looks. Now I'm certain it's Benzo wds .he then goes back to screaming about head pain .then passed out or Goes back to sleep. During sleep brief seizures. I'd expected more seizures and less passing out which was nearly every time he say up right or stood.

I call a nurse ,tell them I've been nosey and I believe it's benzodiazepine wds. She asks me what this is. Great start. She asks me what I think he needs. I explain im. not qualified but at a guess more xanax and to please tell the doctor.

Few hours of fighting pass. More passing out. More screaming a doctor turns up. Slowly brings up subject of meds and the guy mentions xanax bought illegally but not amounts . The doctor tells him it may be some minor wds and will pass soon.

He's left to it .stands up just hits wall head first,bounced back into bed and sleep if that's the word. More shaking on and off.wakes up screaming and repeats for next few hours.eventually stays asleep tremoring on and off.

All the time he was there he was given two paracetemol. I didn't see him drink in over 48 hours and def didn't eat. He goes deathly white . I again raise my concern with latest doctor but he was only asked if he was ok but wouldn't or couldn't talk to reply.

Unfortunately I was discharged that evening .I watched him for maybe 50hours plus. He deteriorated constantly while I was there and nothing was done.he could've easily been dead outside. He didn't have massive seizures which I excpected but must've collapsed fifty plus times. I believe he'd been using large amounts for six to eight months but he also had adhd .

I tried helping as much as I could and nearly ordered a delivery of pills on his behalf but obviously couldn't take the risk. This was few weeks back and I Still wonder what happened to him. I knew his first name but didn't get his last. It's amazing a 19 year old can be left untreated esp with some mental health issues. He's made one mistake in his life that hopefully he will grow from. Many of us have made many more and still able to te!l the story.

I live in UK and health care is getting worse here every day but this treatment by the nurse and the reluctance by doctors to intervene was horrific to witness. Nurses not knowing what benzo wd is or even what drug is used to reverse Benzo od. I later talked to a paramedic that didn't know also.

Maybe this story will help someone.I

Phall

A friend of mine, who used to come to these boards, died from a mix of opioids and benzos. We all used to think that he was so careful when he used drugs. He was very knowledgeable, but it got him anyway. I used to combine them as well, without thinking. Nowadays I've kind of horrified when I look back at my using and what I used to do. I'm here mainly because of luck I think.