• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin Mega Thread and FAQ

I would agree but rephrase that I prefer the crumbly mud stuff (with granules, lighter color) than to sticky tar stuff.

Again sorry if this has been asked but what kind of cut is in the tar. I thought it was hard to cut. I thought people just shorted.

How to convert the mud to tar?

I've seen people mix baking powder into tar to make it sniffable and then it kind of looks like the mud, but it's not that since the mud I've had is usually better than the tar.

what kind of cut is in the tar.

Comon things used to cut tar heroin; brown sugar tops the list atlest around here, also coffe grounds, candy/chocolate....... If the people who cut it are totaley immoral than they could have used roofing tar, shoe polish, black shit in general. But, a person that would adulterate their Heroin with any of the latter would be more of a one time street, rip and run type of deal. Anybody that wants repeat bussiness isnt going to posion you, they want you to come back.

plugging. oral syringe 1cc of warm water mixed with dope suck up in syringe, shove up ass, plug. my favorite RoA besides IV.

Is there some sort of method to this?

I think I used to much water and I was only using a plastic dropper. The liquid disappeared, but I'm not sure if it had any effect.

I was already high, so it's hard to tell. I didn't get any sort of rush though.

that "mud" stuff sounds like tar cut with something. i know the tar around here is MUCH better than any tar powder or 'mud'.

Hey guys, need some help with something...
Never had heroin before but i've stumbled on this, dont really know if its it and need to make sure, sorry bout the pics but its the best i could do.

100_1274.jpg

100_1267.jpg

Please reply , any help would be appreciated : )

looks like heroin.
but i have not a clue. the guy who sold it to you does though.

i've been scoring in san fran lately and been getting weird different black tars. this recent one is like almost red and they have a smell other than vinegar to it. i can almost verify the smell, but i just can't pin point it...

Its like an old musky smell ... kinda dry.
I didnt really buy it thats the thing. It comes up fairly cloudy in the fit.

SPECIFICS PLEASE FOR PREPPING #3 for IV

First off, I want to thank everyone who answered my post that got closed down and referred me to this mega thread.

Second, more importantly...I only have experience with #4 which I have IV'd and insuffed....now I have some #3 and would like to know specifically how exactly I prep it for IV.

Everyone is saying citric acid?
Great, anyone want to give a ratio of water to citric acid?

Or tell me an order of operation:
do I mix the acid with the water before adding it to the #3?
or do I add the citric acid to the #3 first, then the water?

Thanks

I'm always afraid of getting heroin with fentanyl. I've only tried it once and then had a panic attack that I had just smoked a bunch of fentanyl and that I was going to die. It was tar. Can you "chase the dragon" with fent?

This is just my biggest fear.

You're typically not going to find fentanyl in tar heroin. It's pretty much isolated to powder heroin, although it isn't impossible for it to be mixed with tar.

You're typically not going to find fentanyl in tar heroin. It's pretty much isolated to powder heroin, although it isn't impossible for it to be mixed with tar.

Oh okay. But either way, is it possible to smoke fentanyl that way? I thought you lit the gel directly on fire? Sorry fentanyl is the only opiate that I don't really know much about. Thanks.

First off, I want to thank everyone who answered my post that got closed down and referred me to this mega thread.

Second, more importantly...I only have experience with #4 which I have IV'd and insuffed....now I have some #3 and would like to know specifically how exactly I prep it for IV.

Everyone is saying citric acid?
Great, anyone want to give a ratio of water to citric acid?

Or tell me an order of operation:
do I mix the acid with the water before adding it to the #3?
or do I add the citric acid to the #3 first, then the water?

Thanks

Hi, I'm from the UK - we only really get number 3 smack over here , so I've had planty of experiance with it (unfortunately!)..

Just use a *TINY* pinch of citric acid, like tiny. Add it to the powder, then add your water, then cook. If its not dissolving properly - add a TINY bit more.

You don't want to much acid, as it will REALLY REALLY hurt when you inject - like your shooting battery acid.

Good luck.

Thanks Eight0Eight, I appreciate the response.

That was my assumption, because I figured you would want to break down the #3 before any dilution of the acid...just wanted to get some confirmation on that.

Again, thanks....
now to find some...

Couldn't you use a tiny bit of vinegar instead of citric acid? I know when people around here shoot crack, they use vinegar to dissolve it and they say it burns less than citric acid.

Yeah. Vinegar works for whoever has the #3 and no citric acid. Hopefully people who do this will use the distilled white kind and not balsamic or apple cider vinegar.
And since vinegar is 95% water, you would dissolve the heroin in a tiny bit of water, since when you add the acid (acetic acid, in vinegar) you're going to add water to your solution.

Oh okay. But either way, is it possible to smoke fentanyl that way? I thought you lit the gel directly on fire? Sorry fentanyl is the only opiate that I don't really know much about. Thanks.
No, you use indirect flame, like on foil or whatever.
"lighting the gel directly on fire" sounds funny. I don't even know how you would do that, and if you did, how you would keep the flaming gel from getting sucked down your throat.

How good is heroin? I'd love some descriptions, and my opiate use has been limited to codeine tramadol and hydrocodone :)

^ In a nutshell: much more powerful, much more pleasurable, much more addictive, and much more harmful.

I have used vinegar/lemon juice in the past when desperate and out of citric - it works, but not very well. The resulting liquid looks really murky compared to normal (citric).

A good alternative to citric is VitaminC powder - which is available freely from exchanges over here. You have to use quite a bit more, but it is less likely to hurt your veins..

I know with fentanyl, if its coming out of a patch in gel form, u can put it on a plate, put some water in a pot and bring it up to temp, then put the plate on top of the pot (make sure the diameter of the plate is larger than the diameter of the pot) and cook until it turns into powder. I have also heard that you can just leave the gel out on a CD case or something similar by a window and the gel will eventually transform into powder (never tried the 2nd method personally)

Doesn't heating fentanyl gel directly cause it to combust? I swear that I've heard that somewhere before, something about it exploding and burning someones face. Don't quote me on this as it's a really hazy memory and I might be confusing it with something else.