• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin Mega Thread and FAQ

Merging Keith Sandberg's thread about methods of using heroin into the Heroin Mega Thread.

tried this big mother last friday.

was good but not what i expected.
im in asia so im gussin what i got was #4.

snorted it, smelled like vinegar.
was really sedating. alot more than oxy.
wasnt as euphoric tho.
what i liked about the H was that it felt really natrual, really tranquil.
not like oxy, which was sorta in-ya-face.

this stuff lasted quite a while too. the main effects were around 4 hours in length. but i still felt buzzed for another 4 hours. so in total my pupils were pin point for around 8 hours. NICE=D

fuckin expensive over here. cant imagine getting hooked.

Last edited:
How effective is snorting #3 Heroin?

"#3 heroin is the base form, usually found in Europe, and pretty much anywhere that is not North and South America. It isn't readily soluble in water, so it can't be IVed in its natural state, but with a little extra work, it can be IVed, but most often it is smoked."

There is no info on whether how well this can be used through insufflation. Can anyone give me an idea on how well it works. Is it a proper method to use #3 H or do any preperations need to be done to make it work better? A friend had already suggested adding a little citric acid. Would this help? Or is it not needed at all?

It works - but obviously you don't get that rush, like you do when you inject the shit.

On several occasions, I've been clucking so bad that I couldn't even wait to get home (where my works were) so I've just snorted a bag there and then.

I've snorted UK heroin before and it works, although I imagine not as effectively as either smoking/IV, but it still works.

Snorting does lead to a slower "drift off" but feels, to me, a little more powerful and more stoning.
You can use a bit less than when smoked too. Chop it up finely, get a tooter right up your nose so it's gunna hit your mucus membranes, and snort softly :)

No need to add Citric Acid at all.

Merging Aeon Psyche's question about snortig #3 smack into the Heroin Mega Thread.

Rachamim's breakdown:

The system was devised by the US DEA in the very early 70s.

#1: Morphine or morphine freebase.

#2: Heroin Freebase.

#3: #4 heroin with specific additives at the POM (Point of Manufacture) to make it more ageeable to amoking. Technical Definition is heroin prepared specifically for smoking with a 60:40 mix, 60 representing the heroin and 40 the smoking potentiator which for technical #3 is always caffeine hcl.

#4: Heroin specifically prepared for injection in salt forrm, usually hcl.

Some quick notes. "Tar Heroin" was not invented when the system was devised buut since its usual ROA is injection, it is technically classified as #4, although almost always an acetate as opposed to hcl.

The same designation for the final form, "Homebaked Heroin," which is created a tad bit differentlybut ending up with the same, exact consitency and appearance."

#1 is morphine and not heroin because at the time the system was created, morphine and morphine freebase were commodities in their own right,. Most illicit heroin manufacturers did not extract morphine form opium themselves but instead bought the morphine already extracted. Today this is only taking place in one tiny area so all in all #1 is not even discussed today.

At the same time #3 is almost extinct. #2 , heroin freebase, is now sold in its stead since freebase has a melting point naturally conducive for smoking.

OK... So, the stuff I get in the NYC region is smokable, snortable and injectable... What "number" am I to assume it is?

can I cook up a shot and leave it in the syringe until later or will it begin to separate?

^^

it will be cool for a little, but after a while it will seperate... I always just prepare it right before I shoot it...

i have searched but couldnt find any info on a certain symptom i've suffered for a couple years (or more) .. the seizing shivering shakes that i get from cold weather.. i just seize up in cold weather.. i'll run to a car to get warm etc, and even while warming up it can be painful. i think its from opioid use but i could be wrong.. anyone else get this? i don't live where there's a ton of people who i could ask if this happens to em too but yeah, it sucks ass when it happens and if i happened to be stuck somewhere cold and stranded, i'd probably be fucked

^ i don't think opioid use would cause this, are you still currently using opiates? if so, they usually warm me up when i do them.

^really? you've never like felt like your whole body just can't adjust to the cold weather? i dont suffer the seizure like shivering all the time but it does happen enough to take note of it (and yeah, i still use). also, i'm not sure if it's while being high or while you're not really high.. but i think it happens when the drugs r startin to wear off slightly (just when you're not feelin sick yet)

^ i don't think opioid use would cause this, are you still currently using opiates? if so, they usually warm me up when i do them.
Remember that just because your body feels warm, it doesn't really mean it is warm. Think: drinking alcohol in cold weather.
Anyway, I don't know why this matters because this is a health thing and not a drug thing.

after looking through this thread, Id like to toss a little of my own experience in. Although I havent smoked tar in over 2 years, I smoked it consistantly for about 4 years. # of the years in Phoenix AZ, 1 year in Portland,OR. The tar I got in AZ, no matter if I got it from a mexican dealer in the ghetto, or some rich kid in the suburbs who had a connect, it was always very similar in potency. I was never once in 3 years disappointed with the stuff I got, even after using quite a few different connections. Portland however, was a different story. The first stuff I scored out there was identical to my stuff from AZ. One night, I had to go through a different friend connect cause mine wasnt around, and the stuff was wack. It had a noticeably different taste, like almost sweet. I know it was stomped on hard. I smoked 2 grams of this stuff with my buddy, taking hit after hit til it was gone, and it didnt do SHIT! I was pissed. The dealer told me i should shoot it b/c if i shoot it it'll get me high. He said this is good shit, the shit he always gets. Obviously I told him to fuck off, I should get high from smoking even only 1 big hit, thats what my normal shit does. Anyways, over the course of a year in Portland, I got that shitty tar another time or two, and some shit that was a little bit better, I could actually feel it a little bit, but mostly I stayed w/ my main guy, who got the REAL tar I was used to

Just wanted to mention (if it hasn't been already), that on the West Coast, there is a type of heroin called "mud." It is a beige or light brown colored rock that kind of looks like sandstone. It crumbles easily and needs to be heated and mixed with water, turning the water "muddy." Once filtered, the solution is light brown, hopefully with minimal "grit."

"Tar" is more common, but "mud" comes along fairly often also. What number would mud be?

^Their both Tar Heroin, just a different consistancey and with different cuts/fillers. I personly preffer the harder crumbley stuff to the stickey mud stuff.