• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Heroin eh??

I have dabbled in all of it. Not an easy answer, there are so many factors, but let's look at the facts. You went from heroin (tar or powder?) to dilaudid, and now feel sick? Dilaudid is one isolated alkaloid. If the heroin is tar, it could have morphine and a variety of other alkaloids. Perhaps something is missing in the narrow dilaudid that's not giving you what the heroin did. But there may be other factors. Have you done dilauded before? Does it work for you? Etc.

Im looking for more help in my area of recovery. I have already detoxed myself from Suboxone since I was on it for over a year and went through withdrawals for about 2 months. The cravings got so harsh and then I went backwards to H again. I've been doing it straight for the last 3-4 weeks. I only have about 2 8mg subs left. UGH! I wanted to know if anyone had any info or insight. Im wondering if I will still be sick if I use the Suboxone by taking literally less than a quarter strip for 3 days from the 8mg.....? I figure if I just take enough to feel somewhat ok and still mild withdrawals Ill be able to get through day 1 & 2 and maybe by the 2nd 1/2 day I can cold turkey through the pain and hoping to be fine and able to get back to work by Monday. Its Friday and its already been 24 hrs since my last dose.

please help8(

If you know the size of a white on white tab of LSD it's a good way to eyeball a 1 mg square out of an 8 mg strip. It essentially would be an even 1/8 square so imagine 2 rows of 4 squares in 4 columns

Im looking for more help in my area of recovery. I have already detoxed myself from Suboxone since I was on it for over a year and went through withdrawals for about 2 months. The cravings got so harsh and then I went backwards to H again. I've been doing it straight for the last 3-4 weeks. I only have about 2 8mg subs left. UGH! I wanted to know if anyone had any info or insight. Im wondering if I will still be sick if I use the Suboxone by taking literally less than a quarter strip for 3 days from the 8mg.....? I figure if I just take enough to feel somewhat ok and still mild withdrawals Ill be able to get through day 1 & 2 and maybe by the 2nd 1/2 day I can cold turkey through the pain and hoping to be fine and able to get back to work by Monday. Its Friday and its already been 24 hrs since my last dose.

please help8(

I suggest you post this in Sober Living section – a lot of great insight to be had there from those that have been there and done that. While I have no experience with H, I've used subs many times while waiting for oxy (close to 200 mg/day habit) and then kicking oxy (2 months ago). In my experience, 2 mg, (quarter strip) is great starting point -- see how you feel, you can always take more. It's some some strong, long-lasting shit.

I suggest starting with 2 mg, and if you can get stable on that start tapering ASAP. Also, I'd pick up some kratom as well. IME, on smallish doses of Subs, kratom does indeed work.

hey Skn I just joined here but i read in another post that you had an online place not easily found to get oxys or what not can you help me please I am disabled with a family and I have already lost just today 300 dollars due to a scam so please help if you can I have 10 days to go before my pharmacy here will fill them

I have never puked from an opiate in 5 years, and I use benzos with them as well. I just don't take high doses because I take what I need for physical and emotional pain and then why use more when I should save it for later. I also weigh my doses with mg scale. The first time I tried H, I had a panic attack because I used too much (it was still only like 10 milligrams). I swore it off, but then I tried sniffing 2mg hydromorphone and I realized that I just had the dose wrong. I went back and sniffed about 5 milligrams of heroin max and had one of the best days of my life. Then, I went through 2000 percocets while continuing to sniff H in the morning. I have never once puked off heroin, or even felt nauseated off an opiate.

I get a lot of side effects from smoking weed, it makes me stupid and lazy. I can't work as a pothead. I will get fired every time so I quit even though I really like it, I like it so much that I can't wait until after work to smoke it. I can't even count the number of jobs I've been fired from for being a stupid dumbass pothead who couldn't wait to smoke after work and was too self-righteous to hide it. Heroin though.... I have always been a completely functional user so long as I have it. I have had great jobs as a heroin user and done really well. When I don't have it, I am completely fucked, but I only ever don't have it when I'm in between career jobs. It's really the only thing that has ever made me functional in this world. Able to break through the pain and actually give a fuck about my life.

ha man i don't need to ask Prince i nearly died from a real bad fent OD, was in hospital for 24 weeks paralyzed for half of it and could only move one arm and then re-learning the walk the other half of it: tl;dr fuck fent. god damn i hated that wheelchair.

Shit man.. 24 weeks?!

yeah man, i did a Hendrix and choked on my own vomit; wasn't found til the morning by which time i'd nearly died. naloxone couldn't revive me and i was put into a coma for around a week and when i woke up they found that parts of my cerebellum had died from hypoxia (lack of air).
fuck fent.

hey Skn I just joined here but i read in another post that you had an online place not easily found to get oxys or what not can you help me please I am disabled with a family and I have already lost just today 300 dollars due to a scam so please help if you can I have 10 days to go before my pharmacy here will fill them

and sorry man but that's out-and-out sourcing which we really cannot do. sorry to hear about the scam, but we can't tell you where to buy drugs.