• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Heroin eh??

It is pretty fucking underwhelming to me too....maybe I should give powder a go instead of tar? My eyes get redder from cannabis. An Oxy 40 mg on the other hand, doesn't just have me nodding, knocks me the fuck out. I guess that's why all the kids are doing fentanyl these days.

Don't know how it is round your parts but around me it's fent is an accidental byproduct from chasing good H, and is very rare.... and good H isn't hard to come by... the people I've known my the majority of my life and me look at oxy as a kindergarten kinda thing, there's absolutely no comparison here....sad but totally true....

All is a deep dark hole you never want to fall in, trust me

That's happened to EVERY opiate addict I know, and I personally know 100s of them.
Even with tolerance to pain pills, every person who I know that tried Heroin the first time, puked a couple hours or days after ingestion, including myself.

Only a handful of those people (10 or less) didn't get addicted to it.

Heroin is definitely on top of the list on love/hate drugs.

As for me, I've been a junky for over 10 years now, lol.

Now you know an exception, I never felt sick or puked when I first tried heroin or opiates generally. Dunno of it's related but I almost never get side effects from drugs or meds either, go figure.

Probably because you didn't use it in higher than prescribed doses... Anyone who tried to get more than pain relief ends up getting sick from overuse at least if not the first time shortly after.

Blasted through the last of my Heroin I had bought.
Used diphenhydramine for potentiation and to combat sick feeling. I didn't get any warm fuzzy feeling or any positive feeling. Just felt different. Was sick once and was glad when it wore off.

So I'm either lucky (or unlucky) depending on viewpoint. At the risk of being bitten by Famous last words I have no inclination to touch it again. There are much more 'immediate' drugs for me.

Even though heroin caused extreme nausea and vomiting for me, did to my lack of past opiates, I looked past the vomiting and nausea and appreciated the dream land, and lied to myself and justified by saying "if I lay down the whole time, the nausea disappears" the things the addict does to make things right

I remember thinking and saying to my friends I was doing it with, "after you puke you then your good and high" and almost looked forward to the vomit being out and then the nausea was pretty much gone and could just feel the rest... those were first few times we did it... how young and dumb I was

It starts with puking and it will end with puking eventually... meaning when your physically addicted and withdrawal from it, if you continue using it regularly. The warning signs were there but chose not to listen for what ever reason (stupid stupid stupid). Your body was trying to tell you that what ever it was you put in it was pure poison

Wish I would have just never ever touched the stuff, its a Long Dark road

I know here where i live i get sick when i shoot heroin cause its got lots of fentanyl in it cur up. It looks white. No alternative. I have Dilaudid fir enourmous chronic pain but if i run out ill get some heroin its actually more economical. Well most opiates are ok with me but fent makes me barf. I had some last week abd 2 min after my shot im in the bathroom. All in all ill take my dillies anyday of week ive never had real pure stuff ao idk

Probably because you didn't use it in higher than prescribed doses... Anyone who tried to get more than pain relief ends up getting sick from overuse at least if not the first time shortly after.

Nope, never been prescribed opiates for pain. Just didn't happen to me. Dunno why.

I have Dilaudid fir enourmous chronic pain but if i run out ill get some heroin its actually more economical.

sorry to hear about your chronic condition that must really fucken suck but mannn i'm so jealous of that Dilaudid
i'm not sure if we can get it over here in the UK, but from what i've heard it sounds like it was blood tailor made for me

oh and fent sux hate the shit

Yeah i love my dillies. I have to piss every month to get them but im clean becides opiates even quit weed for it. Id much rather D's then dope but one 8mg is 20$ on streets. Sorry for mentioning prices trying ti make a point so its just as cheap to get dope. Yeah fent sucks and its dangerous just ask Prince if you coukd hed tell you. When i do dope i do a smidge even though my tolerance is high i dont get much from it but i dont do dope to get high just to keep sickness off. Now that im back on 8mg every 4 hrs round the clock im good i shoot it but prescribed amoubt just 100% iv 23% oral no contest. Shit even after a nice shot of dilaudid my pain still 6 out of 10 thats best it gets soon ill be in a wheelchair on IV drip just to bear it. Bad hand man not a lifestyle thing i have enourmous clots in groin feels like bowling balls and no colon they took it out 2 years ago so stabbing in belly and a poop bag permanatky so exuse me for getting high, lol. I think ive earned it and i dont apologize one bit. Yeah chronic pain friend in London she says no dilaudid lits of Tramadol and some Oxy. Said pain clinics are real strict. They are here too man its crazy. I started on Vicoden in 2009 tried all opiates finally fot dilaudid after colon surgery. Gonna go before site ligs me out.

^ oh damn mate, yeah you've really gone through the wringer aint you? yeah i'd say you've earnt the right to pop a dilly everyone now and then!

ha man i don't need to ask Prince i nearly died from a real bad fent OD, was in hospital for 24 weeks paralyzed for half of it and could only move one arm and then re-learning the walk the other half of it: tl;dr fuck fent. god damn i hated that wheelchair.

yeah the hospital i went to to for my physio wasn't just brain injury patient but also amputees and none of them were on dillies or anything just oramorph, trammys and oxynorm. yh they were pretty strict with the meds too, especially around me cause i was on methadone. alright man take it easy and yeah poss. next time no price discussion eh? ;p haha good chat

I wouldn't touch heroin even if I was paid for it, and I have done over 10 different opioids including oxycodone and fentanyl (very shitty opioid for recreational use I can't understand why people use that shit). I'm only into naturally occurring opioids like opium, poppies and kratom.

Im glad you dont feel an inclination to do it again, if your looking for a nice buzz try getting your hands on some oxycodone or tramadol, they will give you a nice warm and mellow buzz but the nausea is nowhere near as bad. If you enjoy to IV the heroin for the rush you can still IV oxycodone for a similar rush.

Im glad you dont feel an inclination to do it again, if your looking for a nice buzz try getting your hands on some oxycodone or tramadol, they will give you a nice warm and mellow buzz but the nausea is nowhere near as bad. If you enjoy to IV the heroin for the rush you can still IV oxycodone for a similar rush.

Tramadol without tolerance is very very euphoric at least for me, at least feels like oxycodone, makes me nod very hard.

Yeah i love my dillies. I have to piss every month to get them but im clean becides opiates even quit weed for it. Id much rather D's then dope but one 8mg is 20$ on streets. Sorry for mentioning prices trying ti make a point so its just as cheap to get dope. Yeah fent sucks and its dangerous just ask Prince if you coukd hed tell you. When i do dope i do a smidge even though my tolerance is high i dont get much from it but i dont do dope to get high just to keep sickness off. Now that im back on 8mg every 4 hrs round the clock im good i shoot it but prescribed amoubt just 100% iv 23% oral no contest. Shit even after a nice shot of dilaudid my pain still 6 out of 10 thats best it gets soon ill be in a wheelchair on IV drip just to bear it. Bad hand man not a lifestyle thing i have enourmous clots in groin feels like bowling balls and no colon they took it out 2 years ago so stabbing in belly and a poop bag permanatky so exuse me for getting high, lol. I think ive earned it and i dont apologize one bit. Yeah chronic pain friend in London she says no dilaudid lits of Tramadol and some Oxy. Said pain clinics are real strict. They are here too man its crazy. I started on Vicoden in 2009 tried all opiates finally fot dilaudid after colon surgery. Gonna go before site ligs me out.

That sucks chronic pain is rough. I've had spine surgery and pain docs won't even give me Shit right now...just have to keep trying and thank god there is heroin in the meantime

There may be a "brain acquired taste" element to heroin. By the time i sought it out to try i was already familiar with various opiates. (I snort it only). Obviously it should be "good", if one is lucky enough to obtain high quality "east coast powder". But then there seems to be a dose sweet spot, too little and its underwhelming. Too much and it can be sickening. But with a small amount of tolerance and familiarity, if one finds the right dose where it's enough to flirt with "nodding", queasy but not sick, that's where one sits back and says "whoa is this nice". From that point, in the beginning you can repeat the experience. But then it can get very sneaky. It can easily start getting more frequent, with increasing doses ("oh i can treat myself tonight, i deserve it"). Then you start craving it and the high gives way to "feeling good", then "not feeling bad".

ha man i don't need to ask Prince i nearly died from a real bad fent OD, was in hospital for 24 weeks paralyzed for half of it and could only move one arm and then re-learning the walk the other half of it: tl;dr fuck fent. god damn i hated that wheelchair.

Shit man.. 24 weeks?!

Has anyone ever been on heroin and then get dilaudid after been using heroin for a week or so?
Ivery been getting extremely sick throwing up like nothing before can some she'd some light on my issue?