• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin cut with Fentanyl -the new norm.

I thought most of the fent is imported from China or is that just a Conspiracy? Only HALF-joking.
That and all of the other crud like Upjohn 47700, and I really have trouble believing that a government which can wall out Twitter and messes with the Dalai Lama and gaslights those Falun Gong people is oblivious to what is going on. Carfentanil is classified as a Weapon of Mass Destruction. They could be doing as a favour for the Drug Warriors, or doing any number of other things.

That and all of the other crud like Upjohn 47700, and I really have trouble believing that a government which can wall out Twitter and messes with the Dalai Lama and gaslights those Falun Gong people is oblivious to what is going on. Carfentanil is classified as a Weapon of Mass Destruction. They could be doing as a favour for the Drug Warriors, or doing any number of other things.

True that. Saw a short documentary about it being possible to use it for chemical warfare and it being a very real possibility. Yes I agree with the comments about the crack epidemic of the past without a doubt suppressing an ethnic group and entire social class in particular. War on drugs, minimum sentences, US justice/prison system too screwed up.

Users want real heroin but it’s cheaper and easier to push fentanyl. Heroin is nonexistent where I’m from. Real heroin is way more euphoric than fentanyl and a lot harder to die from. The whole opioid epidemic is cause of fentanyl really
You are right. I remember 5 years ago I could get a bun and it would be some of the realest h ever. Strong and one shot would last a while. Now? Totally different feeling. You shoot this shit you get about a 5 min rush or euphoria and if you make it through that it’s over with otherwise ya nod off and come to 30 minutes later and don’t remember going in or out or anything and it’s gone you gotta do more. And if you don’t youll be sick within a few hours. Total shit. This new Fentanyl shit is garbage. And when you wanna stop you gotta take like 24mg if suboxone otherwise you are still sick. It’s so fucked up

The heroin and counterfeit pills which have killed all these folks with fentanils, benzamides in place of heroin and sometimes cut with 1,4-benzodiazepines and other harmful or unexpected things are all coming from Mexico, is that correct? If I were in the clandestine recreational pharmaceutical business, I would get some of these guerilla pot farmers whose market value is going to be range-bound like the Western and Japanese and Pacific Rim stock exchanges in the 1970s as legalisation proceeds to start growing poppies.

I’m not on the front lines of the drug scene anymore, but I have a few friends that are. The last time I talked to one, he told me they’re going to start passing out fentanyl test kits to go along with needles and narcan. I haven’t talked to him for a few months though. I’m definitely curious whether fentanyl has infiltrated all the dope in my area. The last few times I did H it gave me way more of an impure feeling, almost meth-like.

I did Heroin for years when it was still Heroin/Morphine. In the United States, in the desert etc. Using Heroin was never a safe hobby, but the introduction of Fentanyl analogs has turned it into an absolute crap shoot.

You are right. I remember 5 years ago I could get a bun and it would be some of the realest h ever. Strong and one shot would last a while. Now? Totally different feeling. You shoot this shit you get about a 5 min rush or euphoria and if you make it through that it’s over with otherwise ya nod off and come to 30 minutes later and don’t remember going in or out or anything and it’s gone you gotta do more. And if you don’t youll be sick within a few hours. Total shit. This new Fentanyl shit is garbage. And when you wanna stop you gotta take like 24mg if suboxone otherwise you are still sick. It’s so fucked up
It's so true. The switch to sub EVEN WITH se still occupying receptors is wild bullshit. I gota go 3-4d taking 4mg sub then putting shit on top to knock the edge off. Then by day 4-5 I can jump

If you think it's cut with that find another source. Can't believe USA have it as an illegal drug you can get pure pharmaceutical diamorphine (heroin) here in uk. Although chances of getting the ampoules to shoot are next to nil. Be careful >HR

The reason fentanyl flooded out most of the heroin supply on the streets is because of the profit margins. The difference in profit between a kilo of heroin and a kilo of fentanyl is Astronomical. It all comes down to money, as usual. follow the money my friend.

And the reason I want it on the street is because in Philadelphia fentanyl is in about 85% of the heroin supply and after awhile your money gets low and fentanyl gives you more bang for your buck. 5$ a bag, cant beat it. It will shoot you to the moon. If i have to spend $30 to get a buzz off heroin, or 5$ to get basically the same buzz from fent, you already know what im buying.

So no producer wants to make a good old fashioned product of the past anymore is that right? As the users are not complaining except that they are just accepting that daily, users are dropping like flies and all I hear is sirens of ambulances all over around the "spot." Nobody is complaining that it's dangerous as shit. Or is it like a gentrification sort of thing?

Most heroin users have a number of reasons to prefer morphine and its esters over fentanyl, which has no legs, is dangerous, is not desirable because of the degree of euphoria as well as a je ne sais quoi that makes morphine the most euphoric of opioids, and many of its esters and ketones having that euphoria plus a more intense come-up

The original C R Alders Wright experiments with heroin in 1874 apply to all of the esters of morphine and codeine, since they came up with all of them in those experiments (although the first patent for dipropanoylmorphine was taken in 1972, they shelved all of their output as they were looking for some other property.. The limiting factor would have to be morphine availability, yet supposedly there are all these pharmaceutical on the streets, and this huge amount of opium . . . codeine, dihydrocodeine, dionine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, hydromorphone, and oxymorphone as well as dihydromorphine a;; have the same esters as morphine -- this opioid subfamily numbers in the hundreds. Some are more problematic than others, including the three of the first designer drugs from the 1920s: acetylpropionylmorphine has two watched precursors in addition to the controlled morphine, and dipropanoylmorphine has one -- these ones are controlled in the one case since it is used to make heroin and acetylmorphone, and the other is used to make fentanils and is watched for this reason.

I don't think drug dealers and their wholesalers with the exception of some evil and ignorant ones, want anything to do with synthetics like fentanils --if they are greedy, why take a chance on kil;;ing their clientele?

You're asking why are they so greedy about taking chances on killing the very clientele that they are trying to sell to and get addicted and become recurring customer/addicts? You are asking essentially why has the degradation of morals occurred to this point of absolute no human compassion from one individual to another. I'd be nice to know why as a race we have become largely more Sociopathic and less Enlightened compared to previous generations such as the late 60s and going into the 70s where humanity was so reasonable in thinking when looking at footage from that era such as talk-shows like the Dick Cavett Show.

Is fent that bad? As in euphoria wise.
I have known plenty of people who really like it.
Are some analogues better and more warm/euphoric than others?
I'm never going to do it, I know several people who died playing with it. Just generally asking.
The majority opinions say it plain sucks, but I know it has its fans. Are the latter just people who want to be unconscious for a while, not too bothered about the warmth and euphoria of opiates like H and oxy?

Also, I know this isn't going to make a massive difference, but if people bought no.3 fr Europe, it will decrease the amount of fent sold, and maybe help change the trend.
No.3 in the UK seems very very rarely cut with fent, possibly due to it's available I'm source countries??

I got a bag, hope it's not fent but fent isn't that big in the uk according to the heroin community on here unless i misread the post