• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin cut with Fentanyl -the new norm.

Opi_Kid_Rock

Bluelighter
I looked at the thread called "Should I try Heroin (Mega Thread)" which was first posted back in 2004; that's over 14 years ago! I want to understand the NEW "heroin" landscape where one cannot get "heroin without it being cut with fent and do the users like the fent in there? Or is it because it's the only product available and one cannot get any other product? Is this hybrid called China-White? What's the street name for this Heroin/Fent thing? One guy on the street still called it "down" as if it was pure H which it wasn't -not in my area. I see these people smoking something off foil. Is it black tar? and can black tar be mixed with fent? Can someone even sniff a bag of powered H in certain areas anymore in areas that are mostly black-tar-spots? I am H naive. Curious about this situation that has changed so quickly especially the junkie who WANTS the fent in there baffles me. Any input to inform a neophyte like myself would be greatly appreciated. Love you BL Brothers and Sisters. Love the safety and looking out and warnings to one another.

Last edited:
It doesn't really mean anything tbh sorry

I think the first time I brought some I've brought some twice it had fent well I'm actually certain because after increasing my dose slowly all it did was make my breathing more and more difficult I've never had my breathing like that it's like I can only feel my lungs a 1/10 as much as I would and it produced absolutely zero euphoria maybe I slight headrush like an idiot I kept sniffing it all until my breathing was so slow and shallow I couldn't even force myself to breathe anymore soon went downstairs Sat next to my grandma and told her if I pass out call 999.

the second time was much better gave me a bit of a rush felt heavy but it felt like it was missing something that codeine has and loads of people are giving me suit for talking so much about codeine even though I've not mentioned it in weeks, but it's because I just get a lot from codeine so obviously I am very very very very fond of it I'm also drunk stoned and high atm so if I sound a bit all over the place you know why that tent stuff really is the devil be careful if your playing that game

Users want real heroin but it’s cheaper and easier to push fentanyl. Heroin is nonexistent where I’m from. Real heroin is way more euphoric than fentanyl and a lot harder to die from. The whole opioid epidemic is cause of fentanyl really

I would like to hear the theories as to why this is when the United States military is present in Afghanistan, where 85 per cent plus of the opium comes from . . . there should be no need for substitutes, and who knows who is really behind it . . . as we saw in the first decade of the XXI. Century, during the Viet Nam War, Soviet occupation of Afghanistan, and to an extent during the Marshall Plan era, such a presence opens an opium and precursor superhighway

I would like to hear the theories as to why this is when the United States military is present in Afghanistan, where 85 per cent plus of the opium comes from . . . there should be no need for substitutes, and who knows who is really behind it . . . as we saw in the first decade of the XXI. Century, during the Viet Nam War, Soviet occupation of Afghanistan, and to an extent during the Marshall Plan era, such a presence opens an opium and precursor superhighway
I 100% support our military/veterans, but we're still over there protecting those poppy fields. The CIA is probably the one's importing all the heroin (or at least the majority of it). But I dont want to risk the lives of our fellow Americans, just to protect some plant (as much as I love heroin).

My last "batch" of heroin had no fentanyl in it (it was some goooood shit). Ended up testing it like 5 times and came up negative each time.

(obviously, my first paragraph was just a theory, as I have no proof)

I have long been of the opinion that Russia, the United States, Canada, European Union, Japan, China, Switzerland and anyone else interested should form a consortium also including the licit narcotics section of the International Narcotics Control Board and purchase the entire Afghan poppy crop outright every year and use it for medicinal narcotics, heroin for maintenance programmes, and a strategic opium stockpile. Open a Chicago Board of Trade-type exchange in Vienna . . . no real progress has been made until I can pick up the Handelsblatt or Financial Times and read the price for opium and Concentrate of Poppy Straw.

Last edited:
I am guessing the fent is what made me so itchy scratchy?
First time I have thrown up in probably 25 years. Didn't get the happy, floaty dreamy thing either.
Personally I don't touch pins but some of my friends do. Suffice it to say scary stories abound.

I have long been of the opinion that Russia, the United States, Canada, European Union, Japan, China, Switzerland and anyone else interested should form a consortium also including the licit narcotics section of the International Narcotics Control Board and purchase the entire Afghan poppy crop outright every year and use it for medicinal narcotics, heroin for maintenance programmes, and a strategic opium stockpile. Open a Chicago Board of Trade-type exchange in Vienna . . . no real progress has been made until I can pick up the Handelsblatt or Financial Times and read the price for opium and Concetrate of Poppy Straw.
Alas, the people who control the H would not trade with Western governments.
The one guy I knew who was bringing it in was a fund-raiser for the PLO.

I am guessing the fent is what made me so itchy scratchy?
First time I have thrown up in probably 25 years. Didn't get the happy, floaty dreamy thing either.
Personally I don't touch pins but some of my friends do. Suffice it to say scary stories abound.

That sounds about right . . . One could say that fentanyl is a general anaesthetic which happens to hit opioid receptors rather than just a stronger version of morphine

That sounds about right . . . One could say that fentanyl is a general anaesthetic which happens to hit opioid receptors rather than just a stronger version of morphine
Cold turkey myself say 20 years ago, only realy indulge now as a treat. Totally spoiled it for me.
If I take opiates I want the opiate feeling!

The fact that some but not all people get euphoria from fentanyl is one reason I would classify fentanyl as an accidentally/incidentally narcotic general anaesthetic as euphoria very much seems to be part of the analgesia and cannot be separated from it. The special euphorigenic potential of morphine -- and heroin as well because that is an ester of morphine that turns into morphine in the body -- is something I have definitely noticed and whole opium is even more so . . . nicomorphine is a slightly warmer smack and the 14-dihydromorphinones like hydromorphone, oxymorphone and their prodrugs and metopon are in the same range as morphine in these respects but I can notice a subjective difference, they have invariably been downright empathogenic in my experience. Morphine and other opioids make you love everybody if they are dosed correctly, but the 14-dihydromorphinones really feel like that plus ¾ to 2 hits of E, and tripelennamine revvs that even more. Heroin and nicomorphine go down smooth like a good drug should, that is what I have noticed, although I adore the pins and needles with morphine and it is decreased in Blue Velvet (tripelennamine plus morphine) to exactly the sweet spot in my experience.

The fact that some but not all people get euphoria from fentanyl is one reason I would classify fentanyl as an accidentally/incidentally narcotic general anaesthetic as euphoria very much seems to be part of the analgesia and cannot be separated from it. The special euphorigenic potential of morphine -- and heroin as well because that is an ester of morphine that turns into morphine in the body -- is something I have definitely noticed and whole opium is even more so . . . nicomorphine is a slightly warmer smack and the 14-dihydromorphinones like hydromorphone, oxymorphone and their prodrugs and metopon are in the same range as morphine in these respects but I can notice a subjective difference, they have invariably been downright empathogenic in my experience. Morphine and other opioids make you love everybody if they are dosed correctly, but the 14-dihydromorphinones really feel like that plus ¾ to 2 hits of E, and tripelennamine revvs that even more. Heroin and nicomorphine go down smooth like a good drug should, that is what I have noticed, although I adore the pins and needles with morphine and it is decreased in Blue Velvet (tripelennamine plus morphine) to exactly the sweet spot in my experience.
Different strokes and all that I guess I had to refuse oramorph in hospital. No buzz, but set off the craving.

My personal experience with fentanyl and sufentanil is that they were stone cold hallucinogens: auditory, visual, olfactory, gustatory, proprioceptive, and tactile. I am not sure if it was the receptor-activation profile, the absolute degree of kappa opioid activity, any sigma activity, an allergy, or a manifestation of toxicity. I was flat out tripping balls as the kids say these days: I could hear dogs, cats, raccoons, and birds and hallucinated the entire Bach Adagio In D Minor BWV 974, and after hour 15 with the Durogesic patches, the Mundipharma version of Duragesic, I could see animals as well. The Mylan patches are a joke.

Given these two things, I am surprised there are not stories of poly-drug users, perhaps after 32 lines of C-Jam and/or some meth, fighting with police, breaking three sets of handcuffs by generating well over 2500 Newtons/~550 pounds of pressure, smashing shop windows with their hands and running at 80 km/h/50 mph down the street on two busted ankles. Apparently there is Bolivian Marching Powder out there with fentanils or benzamides in it, and I asked a fellow I know who skied in the Olympics about the doping situation in sport and he told me that somebody was somehow able to find out circa 1925 that very physically fit and motivated people have been able to attain peak velocities closing in on 100 km/h in short bursts for maybe 5 to 20 minutes at the peak of a coke orgy. As in that superpower is available for that period of time -- I am not sure how long someone could sustain running that fast before their heart explodes like a tanker of Bakken Crude Oil.

Last edited:
I have to say most of that is way over my head.
My significant other always throws up so never thought of it. She was a lot less itchy than me though. We smoked some to help us sleep after a bender.only a 10 bag appeacee, I do mine in 1 go on a pipe.
Probably 3 months since I touched any.
She dous hers in say 4 hits.she f
Did cold turkey after new year and not touched since.
I put my up chucking down to mixing all the other stuff.
She was away last week so I treated myself.
3 bags, smoked over say 4 hours prior to bed. Fair bit of crack and most of a bottle of wine.
Could not tell if I was awake or not. But as you describe, full on halucinations, a bit ketamin really.
Sorry to wafle, you seem to know your stuff though.

Thank you for sharing all of this knowledge.

Brb moving to afghanistan to become a farmer who wants to buy me a farmimg hat?

My personal experience with fentanyl and sufentanil is that they were stone cold hallucinogens: auditory, visual, olfactory, gustatory, proprioceptive, and tactile. I am not sure if it was the receptor-activation profile, the absolute degree of kappa opioid activity, any sigma activity, an allergy, or a manifestation of toxicity. I was flat out tripping balls as the kids say these days: I could hear dogs, cats, raccoons, and birds and hallucinated the entire Bach Adagio In D Minor BWV 974, and after hour 15 with the Durogesic patches, the Mundipharma version of Duragesic, I could see animals as well. The Mylan patches are a joke.

Given these two things, I am surprised there are not stories of poly-drug users, perhaps after 32 lines of C-Jam and/or some meth, fighting with police, breaking three sets of handcuffs by generating well over 2500 Newtons/~550 pounds of pressure, smashing shop windows with their hands and running at 80 km/h/50 mph down the street on two busted ankles. Apparently there is Bolivian Marching Powder out there with fentanils or benzamides in it, and I asked a fellow I know who skied in the Olympics about the doping situation in sport and he told me that somebody was somehow able to find out circa 1925 that very physically fit and motivated people have been able to attain peak velocities closing in on 100 km/h in short bursts for maybe 5 to 20 minutes at the peak of a coke orgy. As in that superpower is available for that period of time -- I am not sure how long someone could sustain running that fast before their heart explodes like a tanker of Bakken Crude Oil.

This is very interesting you say this about it being a hallucinogen. I’ve never heard anyone say that, but when I was using just fentanyl I had terrible nightmares and would see things at night. One night I swore I was attacked and started floating off of my mattress. Messed up drug.

And theories on why fentanyl is around? Idk I mean there’s proof the CIA created the crack epidemic and infiltrated poverty stricken minority cities and basically dropped it off. It’s possible the huge outbreak is due to government involvement possibly in the name of population control. It’s also just possible that because of how potent fentanyl is it’s easier to sell it and cut it. I think what makes fentanyl easier to synthesize is it’s more synthetic and the precusor chemicals are easier to obtain than growing large quantities of opium. That said, the US definitely holds all the opium fields for our huge amount of prescription opiates

I thought most of the fent is imported from China or is that just a Conspiracy? Only HALF-joking.