• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Heroin and DMT IV

Okay okay okay.. Sorry guys, this was a troll thread. I never tried heroin in my life, haha.

Don't hate me. %)

So I'm a long-time heroin junkie. Three years of IV use... Seems like every time I've attempted to smoke DMT it's as though it .... Won't let me through? Idk how else to describe it. I've tried smoking more than I've ever had to while clean off h and meth ... But it just seems like the entities I used to encounter during a blast off just won't let me through until I am clean again off the junk.... Just how my experience has been but I've also yet to try to IV the combo.... Not even sure how to IV DMT after getting to through an extraction.... (I've extracted it for years now using mimosa hostilis as well as a strain of acacia) so maybe my next post will be an actual experience of this combo.... I'll be sure to update this.... But anyways that's my two cents thus far.

This post is 8 years old and just for the sake of it i dont think mixing those 2 compounds would be beneficial.Fkn why would you mix them waste of good H or DMT ...But hey some ppl mix all sorts of stuff lol ...maybe it is good or maybe its just a waste

So I'm a long-time heroin junkie. Three years of IV use... Seems like every time I've attempted to smoke DMT it's as though it .... Won't let me through? Idk how else to describe it. I've tried smoking more than I've ever had to while clean off h and meth ... But it just seems like the entities I used to encounter during a blast off just won't let me through until I am clean again off the junk.... Just how my experience has been but I've also yet to try to IV the combo.... Not even sure how to IV DMT after getting to through an extraction.... (I've extracted it for years now using mimosa hostilis as well as a strain of acacia) so maybe my next post will be an actual experience of this combo.... I'll be sure to update this.... But anyways that's my two cents thus far.

I think you know why you’re not being let through.. Trying to change routes won’t help.

I’ve been there too, it’s a sign you need to put it down and work on what’s in front of you. There’s nothing for it to show you right now.

-GC

In my experience, opiates and psychedelics just don't mix well. The opiates subdue your trip and the psychedelics highlight your addiction.

Never the twain shall meet...

opiates and psychedelics just don't mix well.
I have to disagree with you, dear Fubs.
I thought morphine/LSD and heroin/LSD were two amazing combos - assuming you have enough H to re-dose during the trip. Coming down from opiates on LSD is another beast all together, and that shit gets dysphoric faster than you can say "cunt" (and I'm aware of how fast you can say "cunt").

I have to disagree with you, dear Fubs.
I thought morphine/LSD and heroin/LSD were two amazing combos - assuming you have enough H to re-dose during the trip. Coming down from opiates on LSD is another beast all together, and that shit gets dysphoric faster than you can say "cunt" (and I'm aware of how fast you can say "cunt").

I can see your point if you're new to opiates - then the combination could admittedly be heavenly.

But when you're balls deep in addiction, you're always coming down from opiates no matter how many times you redose. Then there's the total mindfuck of realising what a piece of junkie scum you've become. That's what turned me off psychedelics - I found it unbearable to face the truth and chose opiates instead. Even now I'm off the opies completely, the guilt is still too much to handle...

I can see your point if you're new to opiates - then the combination could admittedly be heavenly.

But when you're balls deep in addiction, you're always coming down from opiates no matter how many times you redose. Then there's the total mindfuck of realising what a piece of junkie scum you've become. That's what turned me off psychedelics - I found it unbearable to face the truth and chose opiates instead. Even now I'm off the opies completely, the guilt is still too much to handle...
Yeah, I see your point. I did the combo several times while I was hooked on heroin, but I was never an I.V user and it seems that level of addiction goes a bit deeper.
I think I largely lack the constitution to feel guilt though. I mastered the art of self-manipulation early.

How long has it been since you tried psychedelics? And how long have you been clean from opiates Fubs?

How long has it been since you tried psychedelics? And how long have you been clean from opiates Fubs?

The last mushroom trip I had was around 20 years ago when I was heavily dependent upon methadone. I spent the duration of the trip feeling like I was drowning. I was underwater with the methadone being a heavy weight on my legs pulling me down. I could see the light above the water and I was trying my hardest to reach out for it but failed miserably. It wasn't a cathartic experience at all, it just served to reinforce what a cunt I'd become.

Clean from heroin about 12 years now, methadone about 7 years.

Having said all that, my next project is to extract some DMT and go for the breakthrough...

Having said all that, my next project is to extract some DMT and go for the breakthrough...

I think it’s time. You’ve had a good amount of space from that addiction where I’m sure the trip will be a much more positive one. Plus mushrooms are just rough.

-GC

Not a fan of mixing dmt ort other "plant medicinens" with "hard drugs"
No moral BS or judgement, i just dont dig the vibe i get if i mix em..
Nitrous however goes very well with dmt IMO.

Ketamine not so much, feels to mind melting but not in the way i enjoy.
4-aco-dmt is another story though, that goes very well with ket or any other dissio ive tried.

Good quality opium or kratom however mixes very well with mushrooms or cacti ime.
Never tried H and not really something that draws me to it.
If i could find something clean without any fent or other crap i might try it just to have done it.