View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Heroin and DMT IV

Mescaline

Greenlighter
Anybody else have experience with heroin/dmt combo?

Last night was my first attempt.

I got a needle and loaded it with a mix of (35mg) DMT and (.5g) heroin. Shot it up around 11pm. I instantly noticed how well the 2 substances mixed together.

It was like I was melting into heaven.. But heaven was filled with purple/black horned entities. And they were trying to hold me down with nails and rope. They kept trying to calm me down by saying they loved me but I didn't trust them because the nails they used felt hot... But somehow the experience was so blissful and I never wanted it to end.

After the entities had me nailed down, they began doing a dancing ritual around me. Flames started to appear along with visions of dead family who were frowning upon me. Yet I was still happier than I'd ever been in my life while still being nailed down.

Around this time I start coming back to my body and instantly I start projectile vomiting before I even knew what I was doing. The heroin was still going strong for hours after

Anyway, thought I'd share. This was easily the most profound trip I've had. I think heroin and DMT have great synergy together. A recommended combo indeed.

Sounds like a beautiful mix to me, lucky man (well not so lucky to have discovered IV, but to have been able to try such a combo), you should write a report in Trip Reports man, I'd love to hear a longer description of it. Anything else to share about it?

Be careful about recommending the combo too ;) - obviously if someone already uses Heroin then this is a combo I too would suggest as likely being wonderful, but if you're not using opiates already you don't need to throw them into the mix. (In fact when I've added opiates to psys when I didn't have a habit I didn't enjoy the mix, but with a habit the mix was lovely)

Mixing heroin and psychedelics sounds like a terrible waste. Get off the junk and allow psychedelics to really do their thing. I'm not trying to be judgmental, but when someone talks about shooting heroin all I can do is shake my head in sadness and disappointment...

Take this however you will, but the fact that the DMT entities were showing up in the way you describe, while at the same time experiencing pleasant euphoria, seems like a good case as to the deceptive quality of this combo. It seems that the DMT was telling you that the heroin was numbing you to some things you should be awake to.

Yes I've tried this and it is a great combo. I used to only use about 10-15 mg of DMT though.

It was like I was melting into heaven.. But heaven was filled with purple/black horned entities. And they were trying to hold me down with nails and rope. They kept trying to calm me down by saying they loved me but I didn't trust them because the nails they used felt hot... But somehow the experience was so blissful and I never wanted it to end.

After the entities had me nailed down, they began doing a dancing ritual around me. Flames started to appear along with visions of dead family who were frowning upon me. Yet I was still happier than I'd ever been in my life while still being nailed down.

Sounds like the trip was almost symbolic for heroin. Black, horned entities, nails & rope, being held down, guilt from dead family members. Glad you had a good time but nothing good EVER comes out of heroin. When you say the entities were trying to tell you they loved you but you didn't trust them, that to me says subconsciously you know heroin is no good and your trip was trying to tell you this.

Take this however you will, but the fact that the DMT entities were showing up in the way you describe, while at the same time experiencing pleasant euphoria, seems like a good case as to the deceptive quality of this combo. It seems that the DMT was telling you that the heroin was numbing you to some things you should be awake to.

I had a 2+ year junk habit witch I tried to kick a number of times it was only after a friend of mine recommended I try DMT with him I manage to kick my addiction soon after. After smoking a pipe of DMT I hit the hardest and maddest dream like trip witch I can only describe as reliving my life. After coming back I sat and smoked a joint thinking about what I had just went through. The next day I still couldn't stop thinking about the trip and decided to try my Withdraw agene (at home using only cannabis and ketamine though out the could turkey). With success (just about though I went to quite and go score 2-3 times on the first day of coldturkey and the 4th only stop by my friend who was staying over to help me kick the opiates). I have been opiate free to this day though I still use ketamine but am not dependant. 100% DMT and my friend he knows who he is :) help me really think about things and made me want to 100% stop. I haven't tried DMT since (and I have had opportunities to) but I would defiantly try it agene but am happy smoking cannabis and using ketamine once in a blue moon ATM.

I've never thought to combine heroin with DMT even though I've used each of them separately many times. I don't IV, but perhaps the next time I trip on DMT, I'll snort a line of H first. You've made me very interested in experiencing this combo for myself!

Mixing heroin and psychedelics sounds like a terrible waste. Get off the junk and allow psychedelics to really do their thing. I'm not trying to be judgmental, but when someone talks about shooting heroin all I can do is shake my head in sadness and disappointment...

But you are being judgemental. Telling a junkie to stop using junk is stupid and obviously doesn't work (the drug war).
Maybe you should quit all drugs as well? Hah.

Love the TR, this must be the first documented report for this combination.

But you are being judgemental. Telling a junkie to stop using junk is stupid and obviously doesn't work (the drug war).
Maybe you should quit all drugs as well? Hah.
I would say there's a difference though. Using psychedelics was one of the best decisions of my life. How many people look back and say "Intravenously using heroin was the best decision I ever made"?

Anyway, it's all personal choice and to each their own. My main point was that opiates, alcohol, and those sort of things tend to dull or cloud a psychedelic experience rather than enhance it.

I would say there's a difference though. Using psychedelics was one of the best decisions of my life. How many people look back and say "Intravenously using heroin was the best decision I ever made"?

Anyway, it's all personal choice and to each their own. My main point was that opiates, alcohol, and those sort of things tend to dull or cloud a psychedelic experience rather than enhance it.

What was your stance on psychedelics before you tried them?
I agree with what you're saying. But the misunderstood "get off heroin" criticism does no one any good especially on bluelight.

Sounds like the trip was almost symbolic for heroin. Black, horned entities, nails & rope, being held down, guilt from dead family members. Glad you had a good time but nothing good EVER comes out of heroin. When you say the entities were trying to tell you they loved you but you didn't trust them, that to me says subconsciously you know heroin is no good and your trip was trying to tell you this.

This. Definitely.

yeah, I assumed he same that'd be an awful big shot of smack, and 35 mg DMT is just barely a breakthrough dose even w/out the opiate fog.

Maybe not. 0.5g of H is a big shot, but not outrageous depending on the user's tolerance and the purity of the H. DMT tends to be much more pure (on average) than H, so the actual amount of DMT ingested might be very close to 35mg. IV, that's a pretty healthy dose. Even smoking 35mg is a decent trip assuming you get all 35; most likely you'll be measuring out 50+ to actually get 35mg worth of DMT vapour in your lungs though.

Is anyone else starting to feel like Bluelight's very own Chucky Finster? I sure am :\

mainimage_rugrats_chuckie.jpg

"I don't think that's such a good idea, you guys."

Last edited:
Haha, point taken. I guess it just seems spiritually irresponsible to me. Mixing such a sacred medicine (DMT) with such a hedonistic one (Heroin). I know Bluelight is more about trying new things & harm reduction than it is about spiritual alignment, so I'll just bow out of this one.

Haha, point taken. I guess it just seems spiritually irresponsible to me. Mixing such a sacred medicine (DMT) with such a hedonistic one (Heroin). I know Bluelight is more about trying new things & harm reduction than it is about spiritual alignment, so I'll just bow out of this one.

Wasn't trying to make fun. I meant that's what I feel like. The guy who hangs around but is also trying to talk ppl out of doing things that go against harm reduction. I totally agree with you about mixing something enlightening with something as life-ruining as heroin. I think there's definitely a place on this board for a kind of 'spiritual harm reduction', which often seems to be overlooked.

Flames started to appear along with visions of dead family who were frowning upon me. Yet I was still happier than I'd ever been in my life while still being nailed down.

That's heroin for ya. Deep in the shit and still not caring. IMO, DMT allowed you to visualize what is happening above you in the spirit world. I think your experience was pleasurable due to the heroin, but the DMT was trying to send you a very important message.