• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help

I feel you. I inflicted literally "untold" actual, physically impactful damage on my brain and cognitive abilities.

But I don't regret my overuse of MDMA. It made me who I am today. It was always a deeply spiritual pursuit for myself.

Still, not everybody can so resiliently ride through those rocky waves of cognitive and biological disruption, which can indeed be very scary, never really was for me, but I was ready to do my "time", and a true born psychonaut.

Not everybody has such a robust inner psyche, and I do empathize with people who struggle psychologically, cognitively, and emotionally, after even minor use of MDMA, and the prolonged mental disruption they can experience.

Microdosing psychedellics is just a much safer avenue I feel.
I never got that far tbh. I have had a gastrointestinal motility disorder all my life, so my stomach couldn't last very long. My MDMA "phase" was only about one year long(of frequent use)

Yes, I agree with the psychedelics. I wish I had met Hannes Kapuste earlier in my life. Brilliant Doctor, wrote tons of books about microdosing LSD and healing properties of psychotrope substances(in German, don't know if there's any translations, but those books/papers are amazing). He helped me with the aftermath of my MDMA use, by microdosing LSD and also suggested that I could have just gotten rid of my ticks with it. But I cannot attest to that.

I never got that far tbh. I have had a gastrointestinal motility disorder all my life, so my stomach couldn't last very long. My MDMA "phase" was only about one year long(of frequent use)

Yes, I agree with the psychedelics. I wish I had met Hannes Kapuste earlier in my life. Brilliant Doctor, wrote tons of books about microdosing LSD and healing properties of psychotrope substances(in German, don't know if there's any translations, but those books/papers are amazing). He helped me with the aftermath of my MDMA use, by microdosing LSD and also suggested that I could have just gotten rid of my ticks with it. But I cannot attest to that.
I appreciate you sharing so honestly your own experiences for the benefit of this whole community and my own personal interest.

I feel the same myself because when I started taking MDMA in 1996 it was actually rather difficult to come across LSD full stop, just here and there when you were lucky. And often weaker dosed tabs in many cases, like 55ug, let alone 100.

I do feel MDMA has it's place though. I was a lot wilder than yourself there indeed, over 3000 pills easily in 9 years. But I do not consider myself "tarnished."

Just-altered, even developed. What I sacrificed cognitively I feel in many ways I gained in a mental and spiritual development sense.

When i was experimenting with MDMA for the first time i took about 100-150mg every week for about 5 weeks. Each time i had nice afterglow, however by the end i could also feel actual cognitive decline in days after.

If you took 3 pills per dose, that would still mean you took ~1000 doses. if you rolled every single week you'd still only reach <500 rolls. How does that work? It must have been some really shitty MDMA...

When i was experimenting with MDMA for the first time i took about 100-150mg every week for about 5 weeks. Each time i had nice afterglow, however by the end i could also feel actual cognitive decline in days after.

If you took 3 pills per dose, that would still mean you took ~1000 doses. if you rolled every single week you'd still only reach <500 rolls. How does that work? It must have been some really shitty MDMA...
every week is common usage in parts of the world truly hardcore mdma addicts take it every day.

god damn that's fucked up
i knew a plug who would take mdma every day he was burning through around 3.5 g of it a week for months on end he had to stop in the end due to totally frying his brain and been devoid of feeling any happiness. He also was taking alot of benzos just to function from the burn out of it all.

I've always thought taking MDMA on daily basis would eventually lead to serotonin syndrome. Are some individuals resistant to that?

I've always thought taking MDMA on daily basis would eventually lead to serotonin syndrome. Are some individuals resistant to that?
Nope you will have very little serotonin left. Serotonin syndrome is when the serotonin can not break down and very high levels are there. Here in my country use among teens and young adults is sky high most people are taking mdma twice or three times a week. Pretty much fri night sat night the most common bender rinse repeat. MDMA became very cheap here over the last year compared to what it use to be so now people can really just abuse their brains more. MDMA usage is pretty high among 30-40 year olds aswell.

It's still mindblowing that people have the nerve to use the word ''MDMA'' anymore

bro

they're called ''STIMS'' beans

whatever rocks ur boat

mdma it's ''Woodstock'' since 2002