Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help

Ranger75227

Greenlighter
Hey everybody,
I’m new to the forum. I am a 15 year paramedic who has been struggling with mental health issues heavily over the past few years. I’ve been prescribed an endless litany of meds for depression and anxiety but those have never worked. The only thing that’s ever helped has been has been mdma or xtc. I don’t use those things daily but they’ve been transformative in my mental health. As of the past few months I’ve been scammed out of >1k in my search to find those things on the dark web. I’m just asking for any help or sources for ms to get better. Thanks everyone for your time.

Sam

MOD EDIT: Welcome to BL, but please don't use BL to ask for sources. You're just as likely to end up getting scammed here as anywhere else anyway. Take care. CFC

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m just asking for any help or sources for ms to get better.
Man, I feel your plight but this is not the place to source known or unknown substances. Hate to be the one to break this news and was hoping there may have been another post or two following this one indicating other than a search for the elusive good and/or reliable d0p3.
Designer drugs can be hit or miss, for sure. Not sure how to calculate all monies "lost" to the world of drugs (mostly alcohol). Sucks but there ya have it. :sneaky:
Hope things get better for ya in regards to avoiding bunk.
The depression is another matter. There is always many to discuss most anything here... we would be more than willing to lend an ear or opine on multi-matters. ;) Not to displace or replace any doctors one may be seeing.
Best,
Ptah

This will probably be closed soon, but I'm curious as to how you've been scammed for that much?

Do you mean you've not received anything or it's been bunk product?

Although I've never used the DNMs myself, I believe the former is very unusual, but the latter less so.

The only advice I can give is ask some young people...

This will probably be closed soon, but I'm curious as to how you've been scammed for that much?

Do you mean you've not received anything or it's been bunk product?

Although I've never used the DNMs myself, I believe the former is very unusual, but the latter less so.

The only advice I can give is ask some young people...

That’s my thoughts too, 1k is a lot to get scammed.. Was this all in 1-2 purchases or lots of small purchases?

-GC

Good morals, bad intention. Yeah, MDMA therapy it's a thing mainly popularized by veterans but it can be done on citizens too. As far as you being scammed that's on you -- you choose what you want to do and say we evolved from apes.

That’s my thoughts too, 1k is a lot to get scammed.. Was this all in 1-2 purchases or lots of small purchases?

-GC

yeah doesn't really make sense, even half of that money would be more than enough for a lifetime supply of MDMA and who would even spend that much in advance when it's being used for therapeutical reasons? Maybe it was because of exit scams dunno

He probably is looking for rolls. Also could be a cop 50/50

Who cares lol. Its a lame story.

Tell us what drugs you are taking. And how are you still a paramedic? I would call your boss and tell him you may fuck up. And you are looking for rolls online. No good.

Since when are paramedics 15yr olds too? Quite an intense job for a minor.

-GC

Can only help you in one way:
DO NOT OVERDO MDMA
it will never be fun again, and your dopamine will be fucked for years to come.
Hi Sam and warm welcome. Now ^, That is very sound advice obviously, but not strictly true in my own experience.

I way overdid MDMA years, or decades back. It remained to be "fun" to the very end. But I can guarantee you, if I was able to select any of the very best MDMA pills I took in my youth, if I took one or two now, health condition and energy allowing on the day, I would be rushing in ecstasy heaven.

But negative psychological and physiological consequences will indeed occur with reckless, excessive, or simply too frequent use.

I did damage myself along the way. But no way did I ever lose the magic.

I would suggest, as I do frequently, that you consider microdosing with psychedellics as a much more sustainable approach to using psychedellics (which MDMA is to me), for mental health and depression purposes.

My first recommendation if you are serious about commitment, is using psilocybin mushrooms to microdose, if you can gain access to them that is, and consider additional supportive supplements.

Lion's mane is notorious and a top pick. But I have heard very positive reports from following the "Stamens Protocol".

MDMA, however little and sensibly you use it, is unfortunately never actually conducive to the brain's actual health and optimum cognitive function.

MDMA is absolutely not repairative for the brain, physically and neurologically.

Even perfectly moderated use of MDMA, in line with today's stringently established harm reduction directions, can still cause, exacerbate or prolong depression.

Microdosing psychedellics, particularly Psilocybin mushrooms, aspecially when following a programme like the Stamens protocol, is not just- not physically damaging to the brain, but actually powerfully repairative.

Not the same downside as MDMA in that sense. Therefore more sustainable a practice and avenue of mental health treatment.

Being "reliant" on MDMA use is not a good thing, IMO.

MDMA can work as a remarkable tool to unlock deep, buried emotional health issues and traumas. PTSD in particular. But it will work better as a guided therapy, either with assistance or support, rather than in an escapist fashion

But to feel a strong dependance on it, I feel is not conducive to a good outcome longterm.

Last edited:
Hi Sam and warm welcome. Now ^, That is very sound advice obviously, but not strictly true in my own experience.

I way overdid MDMA years, or decades back. It remained to be "fun" to the very end. But I can guarantee you, if I was able to select any of the very best MDMA pills I took in my youth, if I took one or two now, health condition and energy allowing on the day, I would be rushing in ecstasy heaven.

But negative psychological and physiological consequences will indeed occur with reckless, excessive, or simply too frequent use.

I did damage myself along the way. But no way did I ever lose the magic.

I would suggest, as I do frequently, that you consider microdosing with psychedellics as a much more sustainable approach to using psychedellics (which MDMA is to me), for mental health and depression purposes.

My first recommendation if you are serious about commitment, is using psilocybin mushrooms to microdose, if you can gain access to them that is, and consider additional supportive supplements.

Lion's mane is notorious and a top pick. But I have heard very positive reports from following the "Stamens Protocol".

MDMA, however little and sensibly you use it, is unfortunately never actually conducive to the brain's actual health and optimum cognitive function.

MDMA is absolutely not repairative for the brain, physically and neurologically.

Even perfectly moderated use of MDMA, in line with today's stringently established harm reduction directions, can still cause, exacerbate or prolong depression.

Microdosing psychedellics, particularly Psilocybin mushrooms, aspecially when following a programme like the Stamens protocol, is not just- not physically damaging to the brain, but actually poserfully repairative.

Not the same downside as MDMA in that sense. Therefore more sustainable a practice and avenue of mental health treatment.

Being "reliant" on MDMA use is not a good thing, IMO.

MDMA can work as a remarkable tool to unlock deep, buried emotional health issues and traumas. PTSD in particular. But it will work better as a guided therapy, either with assistance or support, rather than in an escapist fashion

But to feel a strong dependance on it, I feel is not conducive to a good outcome longterm.

I gotta agree that it has amazing neurological healing properties. I used it for my Aspergers, and it has made me act entirely unnoticed in group situations, which is, to me, the most beautiful feeling ever. To just feel and be normal. To not have people whispering about my weird behaviour, no triggers pushing me to zone-out and only concentrate on keeping a certain frequency tapping my fingers, no weird rambling, super easy to read faces/voices all of a sudden, no issues whatsoever.

It did help me long-term, and I still profit dearly from it, over 8 years after my last use, but I loved it so much to be "normal" that I just couldn't stop myself from taking it for any social situation, until my stomach started turning inside out whenever I took it. I felt so nauseated every time I took it I just couldn't enjoy it anymore. After I stopped my lithium-levels and thyroid production were pretty low, and I got quite depressed for some time until I had my CNS back in check.

I gotta agree that it has amazing neurological healing properties. I used it for my Aspergers, and it has made me act entirely unnoticed in group situations, which is, to me, the most beautiful feeling ever. To just feel and be normal. To not have people whispering about my weird behaviour, no triggers pushing me to zone-out and only concentrate on keeping a certain frequency tapping my fingers, no weird rambling, super easy to read faces/voices all of a sudden, no issues whatsoever.

It did help me long-term, and I still profit dearly from it, over 8 years after my last use, but I loved it so much to be "normal" that I just couldn't stop myself from taking it for any social situation, until my stomach started turning inside out whenever I took it. I felt so nauseated every time I took it I just couldn't enjoy it anymore. After I stopped my lithium-levels and thyroid production were pretty low, and I got quite depressed for some time until I had my CNS back in check.
I feel you. I inflicted literally "untold" actual, physically impactful damage on my brain and cognitive abilities.

But I don't regret my overuse of MDMA. It made me who I am today. It was always a deeply spiritual pursuit for myself.

Still, not everybody can so resiliently ride through those rocky waves of cognitive and biological disruption, which can indeed be very scary, never really was for me, but I was ready to do my "time", and a true born psychonaut.

Not everybody has such a robust inner psyche, and I do empathize with people who struggle psychologically, cognitively, and emotionally, after even minor use of MDMA, and the prolonged mental disruption they can experience.

Microdosing psychedellics is just a much safer avenue I feel.

@Ranger75227 Sam- LSD is also entirely fit for the purpose if psilocybin mushrooms are not accessible.

There is a fantastic website called "Third Wave" with excellent advice and directiion on how to go about microdosing properly, with a wide variety of psychedellics.

Clearnet Lysergamides like 1plsd, and 1cP-lsd are very useful here, being accurately, evenly, and consistently laid at known and trustable doses of 100ug per tab.

Which takes guesswork out of it, and enables consistent, replicable microdoses.

Check out Third Wave bro, and Microdosing practice in general.

One point- Microdosing is not for MDMA, so don't even consider that approach.

I'm not saying- don't take MDMA, but just don't microdose with it.