• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Help with oxycodone withdrawl

Is it $10 each 10mg over there? So like $80 for an Oxy 80mg? Just interested as only had them a few times as they rare in UK, now my friend knows someone's who's flatmate has died from a fent laced Oxy in the UK, she nearly died too but made herself sick when she knew what had happened, scared me off buying any more if they ever come about again
Ok so I was taking oxycodone at about 60 mg a day. I also got some m box 30mg from a guy who swears they are real cause the guy he gets them from has a father who’s really sick. They look real but I suspect they were fake. I was taking my real oxy 10 mg and supplementing with the m 30 blue pills which I most likely think they had fentanyl in them. I’d take a half of the m 30 and then my normal dose of 20mg. Anyway after a week I decided to flush the remaining 5 m 30s down the toilet. I did that combo for about a week. And then just did my oxy but was up to about 70mg a day taking 20-25 mg at a time.

So any way yesterday I was out of my oxy 10 and 2 days before I flushed the oxy 30s. Now I’m in horrible withdrawal, it hasn’t even been 48 hours since I had any. I took 2mg of suboxone at 7am, mit 45 Kratom shot, 2400mg of gabapentin, 1.5 mg of clonozepam and 10 mg of diazepam (Valium) and I still feel like shit. Like nothing is helping or even affecting me. If it’s this bad at almost day 2 with all there comfort meds I don’t understand how I’m gonna get through the peak. Anybody please help. I’m in agony.

Ps. This isn’t my first time in withdrawal but it is the first time that nothing helped.
Hey man seems like u goin threw fent wd I took good 5 yellow 30mg for 2-3 weeks thinking I was good cuz I had 4 sub 8mg pills n boy was I wrong that fent really fuckes you up I had took 2 8mg subs n still felt like shit If u can get sum methadone that prob be better the subs but if u can like I couldn't get 2 of those blues cut em in half tamper off for 2 days then either get back to using pain pills or subs even if u have alot of subs or pain pills it won't help with fent wd I had to get 4 yellows tamper off for 4 days n then took real 20mg roxys n I was good stay away from fent n fake pills once in a blue moon cool but don't do them more then a day or two a month fent really addictive n wd are so much worse then pain pill wd iv gone threw wd at least 20 time for pain pills subs have always helped even if I only had 3- 8mg pills I'd split them in 4s (have 12 pieces in total) boot a fourth eat a fourth n be good till I went to bed I'd boot or eat another fourth no wd I'd feel ok n do this for 4 days then just smoke weed make sure u eat good food light meals n drink water n juicy if u like chocolate it helps a little pice when ever u feel down or have cravings my bad wd last 4 days usually day 2-4 being worst n I'd feel normal after 2 weeks those 2 week would be hard I feel sluggish not eattin right insomnia might have shits sum days n the shakes first 2 days when I just took real pain pills I'd be on 60- 120mg n this would work good for that my first time I was on 160-300mg a day n that took a week of subs just to get threw wd n I tampered off b4 I started subs try n tamper off the fent is really only way nothin else iv tried has worked if sumone has tried methadone for wd let us know if it worked for fent wd as I couldn't get ahold of no methadone just suboxone 8mg 54/411 pills Buprenorphine is what's in them I call em subs tho i just wanted to be clear on what kind I was takin

Sub works best when you wait 24-48 hours, obviously most people cave at 12-15hr and will generally not help a whole lot for large habits until the 24-48hr mark anyway, especially if you’ve been on n off subs a couple times it seems like the induction gets harder and harder every time, best to wait all long as possible

Loperamide is considered by some to be the "poor man's methadone". Basically that looks like taking huge quantities of loperamide so that it crosses into the blood stream from the gut and becomes centrally active and wipes out withdrawal symptoms. It works. That's how I kicked a 100g/day kratom habit. You'll need to take like 20-50 loperamide pills a day plus a PPI like omeprazole for a few weeks and taper off.

My worst withdrawal ever was from oxy @ 350-400mg/day. Did it cold turkey with no comfort meds or external support at the ripe old age of 16. That was traumatic to say the least.
How long should it take to get off Oxycodone 60 mg a day (real script, not street)? Ive been on it for 5-6 years but was taking 40 mg a day for the first 4 years and up to 60 mg now for failed back surgery causing chronic nerve pain in my legs and feet. My pain is better but I have accepted that I will always be in chronic pain and have stopped regretting my choice to have surgery in the first place and the surgeon I selected. I want to get off and the longest iv been off was 12 hours or so due to gaps in my pill count till next refill. I would get runny nose, watery eyes, lots of yawning followed by feeling cold and cannot sit still. Also it made me experience premature ejaculation cause it made me more sensitive. I want to quit Cold turkey cause I just want to get it over with. I can handle those first day symptoms but want to know what strategy I should take. Cold turkey and be done with it in 3-5 days (physical withdrawal) and a few weeks for mental withdrawal effects to subside. Or do I self taper, taking a half pill when I feel the onset of heavy withdrawal while prolonging duration between successively smaller doses over time? Any insights and advice is appreciated. So many people paint a dark, horrible and difficult experience getting off opioids and I believe this scares people and discourages many from even attempting to quit. I don't think 60 mg of Oxycodone immediate release is a high dose, probably moderate, so how hard can it be? Thanks JT

I've never tried coming off 60mg/day oxy but have a friend who experiences withdrawals coming off just 40mg/ day hydrocodone. I turned him onto kratom and he got through the withdrawals.

Honestly the easiest withdrawal/taper I've ever had was using high dose loperamide but that was before buprenorphine would've been covered by my government insurance. I have no idea how many 96 count bottles of loperamide I went through but it was a lot.

Hey man seems like u goin threw fent wd I took good 5 yellow 30mg for 2-3 weeks thinking I was good cuz I had 4 sub 8mg pills n boy was I wrong that fent really fuckes you up I had took 2 8mg subs n still felt like shit If u can get sum methadone that prob be better the subs but if u can like I couldn't get 2 of those blues cut em in half tamper off for 2 days then either get back to using pain pills or subs even if u have alot of subs or pain pills it won't help with fent wd I had to get 4 yellows tamper off for 4 days n then took real 20mg roxys n I was good stay away from fent n fake pills once in a blue moon cool but don't do them more then a day or two a month fent really addictive n wd are so much worse then pain pill wd iv gone threw wd at least 20 time for pain pills subs have always helped even if I only had 3- 8mg pills I'd split them in 4s (have 12 pieces in total) boot a fourth eat a fourth n be good till I went to bed I'd boot or eat another fourth no wd I'd feel ok n do this for 4 days then just smoke weed make sure u eat good food light meals n drink water n juicy if u like chocolate it helps a little pice when ever u feel down or have cravings my bad wd last 4 days usually day 2-4 being worst n I'd feel normal after 2 weeks those 2 week would be hard I feel sluggish not eattin right insomnia might have shits sum days n the shakes first 2 days when I just took real pain pills I'd be on 60- 120mg n this would work good for that my first time I was on 160-300mg a day n that took a week of subs just to get threw wd n I tampered off b4 I started subs try n tamper off the fent is really only way nothin else iv tried has worked if sumone has tried methadone for wd let us know if it worked for fent wd as I couldn't get ahold of no methadone just suboxone 8mg 54/411 pills Buprenorphine is what's in them I call em subs tho i just wanted to be clear on what kind I was takin
I don’t have a connection for any of that, unfortunately

Hey guys, I feel like someone here might be in the same boat as me and I’m wondering about trying methadone. I have a script of 8mg suboxone film, and was using oxy 30s until recently but now I cannot get past Induction, it keeps throwing me into PW (precipitated withdrawal) because I’ve been using street bags of “fentanyl” or some fentalouge which I’ve heard stays in fat cells meaning I need to wait much longer before sub, unfortunately the withdrawals are insane because they start 2-3 hours later.. I honestly can’t deal with it and I don’t want to be doing unidentifiable substances anymore… so I’m asking if anyone can relay some helpful tips on getting through this fent wd and possibly starting a methadone program.
new to Bl, so sorry if my post is lacking anything you might need to help me

Hey guys, I feel like someone here might be in the same boat as me and I’m wondering about trying methadone. I have a script of 8mg suboxone film, and was using oxy 30s until recently but now I cannot get past Induction, it keeps throwing me into PW (precipitated withdrawal) because I’ve been using street bags of “fentanyl” or some fentalouge which I’ve heard stays in fat cells meaning I need to wait much longer before sub, unfortunately the withdrawals are insane because they start 2-3 hours later.. I honestly can’t deal with it and I don’t want to be doing unidentifiable substances anymore… so I’m asking if anyone can relay some helpful tips on getting through this fent wd and possibly starting a methadone program.
new to Bl, so sorry if my post is lacking anything you might need to help me
Easiest way it to induct slowly, take like .2-.5 sub morning and night and work your way up slowly while still using your DOC, it works, Iv done it multiple times

I’m in withdrawal from morphine right now.
I have used some gabapentin, loperamide (be careful with the lope, it is strong and can cause a horrific and long withdrawal),
clonazepam and weed.
This combo has made it bearable.
I live with chronic pain and injury so I am on the opiates for life now.
I think someone could really get past the horrific withdrawal by using Loperamide and slowly tapering that down.
Loperamide (Imodium) is the only over the counter opiate available and yes, it is known as “the poor man’s methadone).

I don’t know if it would help with fentanyl withdrawal though.
Nothing seems to help for that.
The good news is that it is a hard but fast withdrawal.

Weed my friends.
Lot’s of weed.
Hang in there guys.

Don't do anything even at higher doses just scratch my skin raw, I'm not addicted to opoids anymore, it's benzos yet again for me
Benzo withdrawal is worse than opiate withdrawal and way more dangerous.
You really must taper down slowly over a long period of time.
I am so sorry that you are dealing with that.
We are here to support you.
It is not impossible.
❤️

I’m in withdrawal from morphine right now.
I have used some gabapentin, loperamide (be careful with the lope, it is strong and can cause a horrific and long withdrawal),
clonazepam and weed.
This combo has made it bearable.
I live with chronic pain and injury so I am on the opiates for life now.
I think someone could really get past the horrific withdrawal by using Loperamide and slowly tapering that down.
Loperamide (Imodium) is the only over the counter opiate available and yes, it is known as “the poor man’s methadone).

I don’t know if it would help with fentanyl withdrawal though.
Nothing seems to help for that.
The good news is that it is a hard but fast withdrawal.

Weed my friends.
Lot’s of weed.
Hang in there guys.
Hi everyone.

Looking to get clean as well and a bit new to all of this.

Been smoking weed for 10 years and would use opioids a couple times here and there. 2020 started having access to opioids and was taking smaller doses of 10 to 15mg 2 or 3 times a week. Then last year in September we found a steady supply. Started to dose up to about 20 to 30mg oxy by the end of last year and taking it 4 or 5 times a week. Well as i kept using, the tolerance kept growing. This year it became a daily habit and i started using up to 50mgs in a dose sometimes I would re-dose but never have taken more than 80mg in a day. Well i got introduced to the pressed m 30s in June and took a couple here and there flip flopping the oxy and the pressed. I would say about 4 or 5 weeks ago i switched over to the pressed m 30s and would snort 2/3rd to 1 a day in small lines (1 pressed would yield 12 or so lines).

Well i realized i was going down the wrong path and have decided I really need to turn my life around. 2 days ago i took a little less than half of a pressed and yesterday i took at most 1/4th of a press. I am planning on switching back to oxy for a few days or a week (need some guidance here) and then stopping the oxy as well.

I would love some guidance and maybe a quick little draft of how I should go about it. I see the recommended variants to use during but not sure which once to use at the same time and when to use what.

I have access to anything over the counter of course as well as lorazepam and i think my guy has Subs. One thing to note, at the beginning of June i went to Mexico for 6 days and while the first night was really difficult to sleep and i felt hot and cold, after the second night i was pretty good. I know with adding the fent into my system recently it will more than likely be worse.

I really appreciate all the insight. About 14 hours into it so far

Benzo withdrawal is worse than opiate withdrawal and way more dangerous.
You really must taper down slowly over a long period of time.
I am so sorry that you are dealing with that.
We are here to support you.
It is not impossible

I was going to do a fast taper as just been to buy promethazine for sleep to add to less benzos as the clonazepam I have makes me hyper as fuck and jittery so I don't want to take them as today I wasted my night time valium calming down from the clonazepam, unless I take them in quarters not half's like I've been doing as one 2mg clonazepam is like 40mg valium, well its nothing like valium for me

And I only have 21 x 5mg vallies left, but can order more if he has any of the original UK ones

Thankyou for the advice I've been off and on vallies for years, keep going back as they so good for my anxiety and sleep, but my tolerance goes up so fast you wouldn't believe it

Loperamide is considered by some to be the "poor man's methadone". Basically that looks like taking huge quantities of loperamide so that it crosses into the blood stream from the gut and becomes centrally active and wipes out withdrawal symptoms. It works. That's how I kicked a 100g/day kratom habit. You'll need to take like 20-50 loperamide pills a day plus a PPI like omeprazole for a few weeks and taper off.

My worst withdrawal ever was from oxy @ 350-400mg/day. Did it cold turkey with no comfort meds or external support at the ripe old age of 16. That was traumatic to say the least.
Everytine I here someone compare lope to meth I cringe it's nothing like meth it's to inconsistent if nothing else one day lopermide might work then not work for weeks then next time take 3 hours to work or 20 min why not just get on a methadone program and do it properly?

oxy is a strong opiate the op would probably do well to try 15-25 ml methadone that will keep you well everyday ive not had any heroin for nearly 3 days I should be all over the place but I'm not, I'm fine thanks to methadone not lopermide god fucking help me if all I had to help me get through was lopermide 🤮

Everytine I here someone compare lope to meth I cringe it's nothing like meth it's to inconsistent if nothing else one day lopermide might work then not work for weeks then next time take 3 hours to work or 20 min why not just get on a methadone program and do it properly?

oxy is a strong opiate the op would probably do well to try 15-25 ml methadone that will keep you well everyday ive not had any heroin for nearly 3 days I should be all over the place but I'm not, I'm fine thanks to methadone not lopermide god fucking help me if all I had to help me get through was lopermide 🤮
Have you ever tried taking 45 loperamide pills with a standard dose of omeprazole? It works better than you would think.

Methadone treatment here costs $15/day regardless of the dose and isn't covered by insurance. 96 loperamide pills costs like $8.

At least suboxone is covered by insurance (even government insurance these days). When I tried a loperamide taper it was before we had government mandated health care so I had no insurance.

Also, methadone clinics provide long term maintenance (at least where I live), and not short term tapering.

I mean basically the clinics are just legal drug dealers and wouldn't be in business if they tapered clients off. The suboxone clinics are like that too except you get take home medication right off the bat rather than having to go to the clinic everyday for supervised dosing.

I've only seen subs used to short term detox people in rehab settings and not in clinics.