• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Help with oxycodone withdrawl

Bag84

Bluelighter
Ok so I was taking oxycodone at about 60 mg a day. I also got some m box 30mg from a guy who swears they are real cause the guy he gets them from has a father who’s really sick. They look real but I suspect they were fake. I was taking my real oxy 10 mg and supplementing with the m 30 blue pills which I most likely think they had fentanyl in them. I’d take a half of the m 30 and then my normal dose of 20mg. Anyway after a week I decided to flush the remaining 5 m 30s down the toilet. I did that combo for about a week. And then just did my oxy but was up to about 70mg a day taking 20-25 mg at a time.

So any way yesterday I was out of my oxy 10 and 2 days before I flushed the oxy 30s. Now I’m in horrible withdrawal, it hasn’t even been 48 hours since I had any. I took 2mg of suboxone at 7am, mit 45 Kratom shot, 2400mg of gabapentin, 1.5 mg of clonozepam and 10 mg of diazepam (Valium) and I still feel like shit. Like nothing is helping or even affecting me. If it’s this bad at almost day 2 with all there comfort meds I don’t understand how I’m gonna get through the peak. Anybody please help. I’m in agony.

Ps. This isn’t my first time in withdrawal but it is the first time that nothing helped.

Last edited:
I'd say go get some powder red bali kratom and take 5g every 4 hours. The doses you were taking weren't that high (assuming no fentanyl involved) so you're at a place where kratom can likely provide some relief. Then taper down.

2-4mg of sub should hold you. I used to take 140mg hydrocodone a day and could switch to 4mg of sub the next day no problem.

Oof paying 10-15+ dollars for fentanyl. I'm looking into poppy seed tea just for personal use sounds like one of the better ways to get opis in the US.

Oof paying 10-15+ dollars for fentanyl. I'm looking into poppy seed tea just for personal use sounds like one of the better ways to get opis in the US.
I have a script but also pay $20 a pill for real oxy on the side from a known source. He isn’t in town this week so Im out of luck but yea, stupid expensive.

$20 a pill for real

Is it $10 each 10mg over there? So like $80 for an Oxy 80mg? Just interested as only had them a few times as they rare in UK, now my friend knows someone's who's flatmate has died from a fent laced Oxy in the UK, she nearly died too but made herself sick when she knew what had happened, scared me off buying any more if they ever come about again

I have a script but also pay $20 a pill for real oxy on the side from a known source. He isn’t in town this week so Im out of luck but yea, stupid expensive.
You might be able to make a kratom extract, it's the only way kratom will really hit like a hard opiate. I'm not sure if you can just do it with citric acid/vinegar or if you need stronger chemicals though. Might work with alcohol.

Is it $10 each 10mg over there? So like $80 for an Oxy 80mg? Just interested as only had them a few times as they rare in UK, now my friend knows someone's who's flatmate has died from a fent laced Oxy in the UK, she nearly died too but made herself sick when she knew what had happened, scared me off buying any more if they ever come about again
That's pretty bad then because at least when I look around it looks like the UK is a better country for clean opiates. Might want to stick with codeine or dhc or something which should be fine as long as you aren't doing it every day.

I think the first day or two is more in my head than physical but I’m not sure

Loperamide is considered by some to be the "poor man's methadone". Basically that looks like taking huge quantities of loperamide so that it crosses into the blood stream from the gut and becomes centrally active and wipes out withdrawal symptoms. It works. That's how I kicked a 100g/day kratom habit. You'll need to take like 20-50 loperamide pills a day plus a PPI like omeprazole for a few weeks and taper off.

My worst withdrawal ever was from oxy @ 350-400mg/day. Did it cold turkey with no comfort meds or external support at the ripe old age of 16. That was traumatic to say the least.