• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Help with heroin tapering with Lyrica n Valiums

That’s why I said in my post that I believe there 100mg cuz I’ve had those capsules before . Also in my opinion even someone that has never taken Pregablin before would need all 300mg to try to put a dent in opiate withdrawals . I would wait till I feel my absolute worse most likely on day 3 and take it that night and hope to get some sleep . Same with the tramadol I would take it the following day after I took the lyrica at night so I can keep the break from wanting to shoot myself going alittle longer . Hopefully by day 4 the misery starts to get alittle easier .
I see suboxone has not been mentioned yet. Is there a reason why you would not try to take suboxone for a few days after you finish your taper ?

I used to order bulk pulverized leaf online from Gothic Kratom for years and never had an issue.
Local smoke shops may have some but it will be expensive in comparison and a hit or miss as to it's potency. My first time I got some half gram capsules from a local shop that were expensive but effective. This led me to ordering online from ebay when that was still a thing but kept in touch with that vendor.
This 100 mg x 3 lyrica will be of little help.
Ya may be able to knock yourself out with the valium but not recommended.
Taper down as best ya can. Take a little off of each shot over time and try skipping doses here and there to get used to not having it (kinda like taking a punch to withstand punches). And just jump off at the lowest of usage is maybe the safest route. It may hurt but not for too long. Surely ya have seen worse...?
I have seen someone on lyrica n they say that one will be able to knock me out. So wat dosage would u reckon would be a good dose to take that leap?

Lyrica comes in 75, 200 and 300 mg. capsules. If you have something that's 100 mgs it is probably gabapentin. I used to pop Lyrica like candy.

They aren't going to knock you out. They will relax you and make you feel a little drunk. You take 5 or 6 shots of heroin a day. Lyrica isn't going to do much plus you don't have any anyway.

If you really want to decrease your heroin intake, just decrease it. Use the valium and kratom when you are in WD and don't want to take a shot.

Lyrica comes in 75, 200 and 300 mg.
I actually went from 300mg to 150mg to 100mg pregabalin and 100mg is where I am now.
Edit:
uKF7PXQ.png

Last edited:
Get lopsramide bro, its cheap otc and a REALLY good confort med. It gets rid of most of the awful symptoms.it cuts your wds in half tbh. Stops the diarrea, vomiting and the RLS by a ALOT. 20-30 mg daily for the first 3 days of hell will make the wd smoother along with the lyrica. You don't need to suffer mate. Good luck

valium and pregab have much worse withdrawals than dope