• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

HELP!!! Taking MDMA 2 weeks in a row...?

You'll probably be fine if you don't let this be a habit. People vary with how they respond, but a period of modestly more than the recommended use pattern is not a problem. Anecdote alert: I've gone seriously over the harm reduction levels recommended here and am fine. Promise yourself and stick to a big break from MDMA after.

I tend to think MD is self-limiting for many people because tolerance or terrible come downs prevent overuse, and serve as a wake up call that a long break is needed.

I think the important thing is to be honest with yourself. Are you really going to wait another year before taking it again? I've found I tell myself I won't do it for say 2 months following BL advice, even though I know there's an event in one month that all my buddies are dropping at. By the time it gets to the event, my attitude is completely different and I'll tell myself yeah, once a month is fine. looks like you won't have any repercussions from going ahead with this use, but it's easy to make a habit of this drug in the wrong surroundings

Nah man, I care about my brain too much and wouldn't wanna fuck myself up after reading about all those nasty ass side effects from people using WAY too much. That's I how treat bud though so I can see why you say that lol I don't have any friends that are into MDMA, 3 of them just wanted to experiment with it and try it out a couple times. We're going to a festival in may though. All my friends are pot heads and loveee weed, they would never get serious into this and plus I'll never go to a event & drop by myself so. That would suck :( even though I'm friends with everyone by the end of the night hahaha

Fair enough, yeah I think so much of it is about what people around you are doing, not that it's peer pressure but just makes it harder when everyone's talking about it and having these experiences. Haha yeah I would never want to go lone wolf either, so much better with friends! Looks like you've done your research though, so good job :)