• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

HELP!!! Taking MDMA 2 weeks in a row...?

Eatliftsleep

Greenlighter
So I took 140mg high quality if not pure MDMA Jan. 23rd. Took it again 3 weeks later on Feb. 14th, this time 100 mg with 100 mg redose. This Sunday i want to take 140mg capsule with 60 mg redose if i can handle it. I'm celebrating 2 b-days at once this Sunday and was wondering if it'd really be that bad if I took it again? I know there is 3 month rule, after this I don't plan on taking again till a big ass festival may 28th. After that only 2 times a year. This will be my 3rd time taking it.

Last edited:
Didn't like my advice, so you deleted the thread and made another one to fish for the reply you were hoping for? Seriously?

Do whatever the fk you want mate, personally I don't care if you fry yourself because you're too stubborn to listen to advice from people who've already been there and done that. My advice is not to do this, which would be echoed by others....but clearly, you don't want to hear that.

DO NO DO IT.

DO NOT START ANOTHER THREAD EITHER.

Last edited:
Nah man it's not even like that, I'm doing this on mobile and tried to fix the title but it deleted my whole thread. I appreciate your advice but what risk am I taking exactly? I'm just curious to know that's all, you don't have to be so hostile. I was assuming that since it was only my 3rd time I'd be okay. I thought if you binged for 2-3 days, did it every weekend/everyother weekend/once a month or extremely often then you would face long term effects.

Last edited:
I used to do MDMA 1 or 2 times a month no prob. those days are long gone, and that's a good thing.
You're a big boy/girl, make your own decisions. You've clearly read the literature, you know the risks, no one can make it okay for you.

Allow me to apologise then; I know all too well myself the situations that can come of attempting to use the mobile site. Many a post has been lost trying to edit them. I actually considered this after my harsh response above.

ULTIMATELY, you will likely get away with it. Given you're so new, and your use thus far hasn't been excessive. I still wouldn't recommend it - my wakeup call came after only 3 nights out with 2 weeks between (so every second weekend). After the third night I felt bleh. Drained. Flat. Felt pretty shite for a few weeks. Wasn't worth it honestly.

So - while you'll likely get away with using again this Sunday, I would STRONGLY recommend NOT rolling again on the 28th (I assume you mean this month). Honestly, I'd choose between either this weekend followed by a long break, or wait until the 28th. At best, you'll have a rather underwhelming and disappointing roll....at worst, well just have a read through the threads here in MED and you'll understand the risks. There's no guarantee you won't feel just as shithouse as some of the nasty stories go from this use, so while it's unlikely you'll really mess yourself up, it's still possible to end up somewhere you don't want to be.

Again, sorry about jumping the gun and cracking it. Stressed as fuark, and would rather speak bluntly to everyone here at work but alas that has worse repercussions :O

I've messed with it irresponsibly since i've tried it back in january, Which I know is stupid and I should not of done. It was my childhood bestfriends birthday and valentines just passed, excison was was performing so I said fuck it. But in all honesty after sunday If I decide to roll it'll be my last time till next year, I just want to go to one big festival at least one time in my life. I like smoking bud, I'm young and just wanted to try it a few times, I have no intentions nor do I want to start doing this often. I just wanted to know what exactly are the risk of me rolling one more time sunday? I just figured I'd be alright since It'll only be my 3rd time and I'm not gonna pick it up for a long ass time after that. I know a few of my friends that messed with it a little but haven't touched it since and are fine to this day. I've personally never known someone who used MDMA really frequent though so I have no idea what kinda consequenes can come about from that. I have read about LTC's and things like that though, but again the people who went threw that did it ALOT and for extended periods of time. I dont know much and I just want to be informed, I'm new to here so I figured I should ask questions.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice, I apprciate it alot. Its all good man, it's not a big deal. I'd rather you speak bluntly as well lol And When I said the 28th I was referring to the 28th of may, 3 months from now is a festival. I was gonna drink and smoke one day, roll the next because I know I wont be able to last 2 days rolling. I want to go but I'm not sure if I will have enough money :/ I might not end up rolling sunday and maybe just wait till the festival if I have the money. If I don't then I'll skip sunset and go out april 16th instead.

Last edited:
Not a good idea.. Taking MDMA to often can cause more harm than its worth. If your brain has no serotonin to spit out then the mdma wont do anything besides give you negative side effects, as well as hurt those receptors. I used to roll every 3 months with no problem at all, very little reduced effects about after a year of this pattern, but MDMA will lose its magic if used to often. I have not rolled in a year and I feel great as far as my memory and brain function. MDMA really does take a toll on the brain, when used in excess can be expensive in multiple ways.. Peace and Love, be safe my friend

Appreciate the reply man. Do you think I'd be alright if I took it sunday and then did a twice a year rule? I know when I'm older I obivoulsy won't be doing this. And I was thinking about that earlier, since I rolled last sunday I was thinking maybe my roll would be pretty shitty this sunday since it has only been a week apart. But then again my tolerence is pretty low since I've only done this twice. What do you think about this? I was thinking if I take a pretty good starting dose, 140 mg capsule then maybe if i can handle it a 60 mg redose 45-1:30 later on a empty stomach and still have a pretty solid roll. At least it's high quality shit from trusted source so I know I'm not putting a million different drugs in my body. Might just decied to hold off and wait a few months instead of going out sunday.

I don't think it would be that terrible to do that. I have taken Mda and MDMA twice in one month and I was fine. You might notice some diminished effects though, and the comedown might be a little worse. I would start with the 140mg dose and only redose once. But my best advise is to not roll again too soon and wait to cherish the magic of the substance. Like I said I used to roll quite often and eventually the greatness of it all starts to fade away. To prevent this, don't take it often and stay healthy.

You could always try other substances that are fun in that type of environment, that is if your comfortable with them.

Yea man I have tried coke 1 time, xanax, and lean. They were all just eh, not that good really. I don't want to try anything else at all, I was shocked I tried MDMA. I Like smoking bud at the peak of my roll but for some reason Cigarettes make me start rolling so fucking hard, I don't even know why though. They make me start rolling even harder then when I smoke a fat blunt of some dank of the peak. I'm going to a rave sunday night too celebrate two of my childhood bestfriends birthdays in one night, it'll be there first tim trying MDMA so that's really the only reason I'm gonna go out. Gonna buy a pack of menthols, bring 2 blunts, vicks inhaler, and refractor glasses for when the main dj comes on, the visuals with the glasses make me everything even more ridiculous lol I'm sure I'll still roll hard as fuck, low ass tolerence and I'm gonna go with the 140 mg followed by just the one 60 mg redose like you said.

Ok just be sure to hydrate well and share the love you feel with the people surrounding you. :) If you are ever interesting in trying other substances, some of which I find to be more effective at producing MDMA, check out Erowid.org for any information before you try a drug. Be sure to test your shit and you will be good to go. Peace and Love.

Try MDA, I personally prefer it more than MDMA, but has cross tolerance with MDMA, so your going to have to wait the same as you would for MDMA

The magic with MDMA is finite. Do you want to use it all up over a shorter or longer period of time? You can roll weekly with great success and lose the magic within a few months or you can enjoy the drug for years to come.

Longer period of time forsure! Don't wanna loose the magic at all but I'm sure I'll still be rolling my face off Sunday lol definitely not gonna fuck with it after Sunday if I go.

Chances are you would get away with it, but I would strongly recommend you don't do it. Some people like myself are very sensitive to the damage MDMA can cause and it would be impossible to know this until its too late. Also, you really do get a limited number of 'magical' MDMA experiences, and every time you take it without at least a 3 month break you are reducing this number. By using sparingly at sensible doses right from the start, you should be able to enjoy using the substance just as much as your first time for much much longer.

As for what the actual risks are, well, some people will disagree with this because its never been 'proved' (mainly because the research hasn't been done), but I think it's hard to deny that MDMA is in some way neurotoxic, and it can instantiate changes in cognition, anxiety levels and mood that can last a very very long time before full recovery. At first this is not noticeable, maybe a bit of midweek blues and a foggy feeling of dumb content-ness in the weeks following. I think the issue is that even when you feel seemingly fine again, everything might not be exactly back to normal quite yet neurologically, and taking it again in this period has a compounding effect, so you can very quickly end up in the situation where the negatives have become very intense, the drug has almost completely lost it's 'magic' (but you still chase it), and the negatives you feel at this point take much much longer to go away... years, for some.

I'm really gonna take what you said into account. If my friend can't go out this Sunday "which is a 99% chance of happening" then I'll just hold off till the next major event and limit my experiences as much as possible. After having that feeling last sunday I would never ever want to loose it out of being irresponsible and taking it too frequently... All that neurotoxicity shit sounds terrible too. also heard re doseing makes the magic go away faster, if I go out I'm just gonna take 150mg no redose. Thanks for all the advice, I appreciate all who contribute to this thread.

Last edited:
I'm really gonna take what you said into account. If my friend can't go out this Sunday "which is a 99% chance of happening" then I'll just hold off till the next major event and limit my experiences as much as possible. After having that feeling last sunday I would never ever want to loose it out of being irresponsible and taking it too frequently... All that neurotoxicity shit sounds terrible too. also heard re doseing makes the magic go away faster, if I go out I'm just gonna take 150mg no redose. Thanks for all the advice, I appreciate all who contribute to this thread.
It's nice to actually see a poster take advice people give. Most people come on here, ask a question, and then complain/justify there original plan when they hear answers they don't like.
Edit-And just because it's
Your friend's first time/birthday/show/(insert whatever reason) you don't have to just bc they are. Sometimes it's nice having sober people around newbies. Just in case.

Well It'd be foolish not too take advice from people who have all this expierence and have already been there done that... Then you end up with all kinds of problems, bitch and complain about it when you should of just listened in the first place. Well I mean I obviously want too take it, but the main reason is the 2 birthdays and one of them is leaving for college, probably won't see for a year or 2. I figured if this is gonna be my last time for awhile then I want it to be with the perfect people, these 3 guys I know will be in my life forever. This will be last time taking it for 3 months and then after that I'm gonna hold off till another big ass festival or a nice ass concert in 2017. I haven't heard back from him yet so it's probably a no go unless he hits me back up :/ Oh well, probably for the better! I'll have a way better roll in May anyways lol